Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> She still has erotic photos with her ex on Insta, Should I be worried?

views

Drian
post Aug 14 2019, 02:39 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,548 posts

QUOTE(lucifer23 @ Aug 13 2019, 04:50 PM)
We got to know each other from the app called Coffee Meets Bagel and I'd say we got off really well. We initially texted, then we would call each other every single night, phone calls would last 2-4 hours. We never seem to be running out of topics! We would talk about anything really. She was completely honest with me though. On day 3 of talking, she admitted that she has a boyfriend of 6 months, residing in another country, but she doesn't seem to feel the connection with him at all. She said that she wants to break up with him but wants to say it to him in person. They meet up every 3-4 months and he would be back by the end of August.

After a week of conversing through texts and phone call, we finally met up. We didn't meet sooner as I am working in another state but I would return home every weekend. She did ask me if I mind going out with someone who's attached. Deep down I do, but I said no because I didn't want things to end just like that. We went for dinner and watched a movie on our first date. We had a great time. We cuddled in the cinema and even held hands after that. I sent her home and we talked for about 3 hours in the car. Again, she asked me if I mind that she's still attached cause she doesn't want any implications in the future with me. She told me that she needs time to break up with her boyfriend because she doesn't want to do a break up over a phone call or text.

Just last week, all of a sudden she told me that she'll be breaking up with her boyfriend as this issue has been bothering her. She finally told him that she wants to move on and wished him all the best. They broke up. I was ecstatic but kept my cool. However, I noticed that there were intimate photos of them in their respective Instagram accounts. The photos are from a saucy photoshoot of them in underwear/swim wear. 3 days ago, I asked her if she was gonna remove them from her 20k followers page because to be frank I'm bothered by them. She said she will, but in order not to make it sound like it's a demand from me, she said she'll do it in 2-3 days' time. I couldn't comprehend but eventually agreed. It's been 3 days now. She just uploaded a photo of herself on Instagram but her old photos with him are still up there.

Am I being normal that I'm jealous? Or should I calm down and give her time?

TL;DR: Been seeing a girl for about 6 weeks. She just broke up last week. Still has erotic photos of herself and her ex on her Instagram with 20k followers. I asked her to take them down. It's been day 3. Am I feeling normal? Or should I calm my tits?
She sounds like a female player to be honest.

ViktorJ
post Aug 14 2019, 03:12 PM

Disco Party Doggo
649 posts

QUOTE(Drian @ Aug 14 2019, 02:39 PM)
She sounds like a female player to be honest.
Sounds like approval to me.

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0672sec    2.38    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 23rd August 2019 - 11:14 PM