19 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Park Place (R2) Condominium - Desa ParkCity, Desa ParkCity - Next launch

views

Longshot
post Aug 11 2019, 12:27 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,414 posts

QUOTE(ManutdGiggs @ Aug 11 2019, 12:00 PM)
Desa parkcity ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Waalau Boss,
So fast start new thread on R2.
The dust still haven't settle from PR launch...leh
Longshot
post Aug 11 2019, 02:22 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,414 posts

QUOTE(ManutdGiggs @ Aug 11 2019, 01:07 PM)
Obviously not siudai yg started it la
I see.
Thought it was you ....
A case of mistaken identity ๐Ÿง

Longshot
post Aug 11 2019, 02:31 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,414 posts

QUOTE(ManutdGiggs @ Aug 11 2019, 02:27 PM)
While v both drooling ๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค

V invite aunty to spot the R2 ๐Ÿ˜‰
๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
Scary Aunty coming....๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

Longshot
post Aug 13 2019, 01:42 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,414 posts

QUOTE(ManutdGiggs @ Aug 13 2019, 10:19 AM)
Aunty no poor fag lo. Aunty goreng stock sibeh holiao.

But v leave tis topic later. Now back to dpc.

Boss Wat do u think of the new R2??? Wats the wish list???

Maybe siudai can commence tis part n hope some taikor taiche giv facing share share individual wish list.

1. Not too high density
2. Less facilities ll do cos many won't b using it
3. Justifiable psf but not chapalang pricing in order to maintain the buyer profile
4. Beta Road condition fr now to end of all constructions especially for R2 cos its nearby 1 of the bz access point
5. Clamp down all illegal parkings as there ll b few concurrent projects around

Add on if any. Tqtq
I like point no. 1 and 3 the most ๐Ÿ‘

My wish list:
1) In addition to basic facilities like swimming pool, kids pool, gym, I hope there is a squash court or badminton court. And maybe even a basketball court. Nice to have a game with fellow neighbor or family after work on a weekday or weekend. These won't increase maintenance fee by much and yet can be use often.
2) More trees. Not just open space with grass but actually planting big mature trees to provide natural shades. Downside is gardener need to sweep dead leaf more often or dead leaf get blown over all the place.
3) Can we have a river / stream / longkang either in front or at the side of this project. North Brooks, By the River, In the Forest ๐Ÿ˜‹
4) Space for a herb garden. When neighbor roast chicken or fish, I can pluck some herbs in exchange for a meal..๐Ÿ˜
5) Floor layout. Ppsb has done great in the last 2 launches. More practical, Asian friendly, has good natural lighting and ventilation. Hopefully R2 will continue this trend. Will be interesting to see if there are dual key units this round. However, design similar or improvement over SB design would be most welcome. The Y shape of SB makes it ideal as despite 12 units per floor, it is spread over 3 section which makes it like only 4 units per section. This makes it less crowded and retain some privacy. There is also a gap between units which allow natural lighting to fill up the corridors and makes each unit like a separate unit without having to share a wall.
6) Jungle in the sky. It would be nice to have an entire floor, maybe 2 floors that is dedicated to greens with trees and bushes and abit of water features. This can be located at lvl 24 since many ppl don't like that level for obvious reasons. The idea is similar to a sky deck but located in the middle of the tower. The advantage is that it can still be use when it rains or in a blazing hot afternoon. Imagine you can go to the park at 4.00pm or even at night at 10.00pm. Due to the height, no worries of mosquito ๐Ÿ˜„. The edges can be surrounded by tall glass to allow for unblocked view 360 degrees of DPC.
7) Shades or louvers for ....

Aargh... Break time over. Back to washing toilets...๐Ÿ˜ญ

Longshot
post Aug 13 2019, 08:59 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,414 posts

QUOTE(Longshot @ Aug 13 2019, 01:42 PM)

My wish list:
1) In addition to basic facilities like swimming pool, kids pool, gym, I hope there is a squash court or badminton court. And maybe even a basketball court. Nice to have a game with fellow neighbor or family after work on a weekday or weekend. These won't increase maintenance fee by much and yet can be use often.
2) More trees. Not just open space with grass but actually planting big mature trees to provide natural shades. Downside is gardener need to sweep dead leaf more often or dead leaf get blown over all the place.
3) Can we have a river / stream / longkang either in front or at the side of this project. North Brooks, By the River, In the Forest ๐Ÿ˜‹
4) Space for a herb garden. When neighbor roast chicken or fish, I can pluck some herbs in exchange for a meal..๐Ÿ˜
5) Floor layout. Ppsb has done great in the last 2 launches. More practical, Asian friendly, has good natural lighting and ventilation. Hopefully R2 will continue this trend. Will be interesting to see if there are dual key units this round. However, design similar or improvement over SB design would be most welcome. The Y shape of SB makes it ideal as despite 12 units per floor, it is spread over 3 section which makes it like only 4 units per section. This makes it less crowded and retain some privacy. There is also a gap between units which allow natural lighting to fill up the corridors and makes each unit like a separate unit without having to share a wall.
6) Jungle in the sky. It would be nice to have an entire floor, maybe 2 floors that is dedicated to greens with trees and bushes and abit of water features. This can be located at lvl 24 since many ppl don't like that level for obvious reasons. The idea is similar to a sky deck but located in the middle of the tower. The advantage is that it can still be use when it rains or in a blazing hot afternoon. Imagine you can go to the park at 4.00pm or even at night at 10.00pm. Due to the height, no worries of mosquito ๐Ÿ˜„. The edges can be surrounded by tall glass to allow for unblocked view 360 degrees of DPC.

Let's continue:
7) Shades or louvers or screen. Very often there are units with good views but they are also west facing i.e. facing the afternoon sun. Hope ppsb will consider providing some shades or screen with open and close mechanism. This can be part of the building facade, making it look more standard and uniform. If you allow the owners to start installing their own shades, it will look ugly from outside with the various colors, design and sizes. The premium attached to these units can be as high as RM200k, so the addition of such feature shouldn't cause too much a hit on the margin. Moreover, it makes paying the premium more worth it as a critical issue is somewhat address.

8) Solar Panels.
Can the developer consider installing solar panels on the roof of the building? The electricity generated may not be use to individual units but for the general areas like powering corridors lights on each floor, car parks, street lights within the compound, lobby area and other non critical application. There can be the potential of lowering the monthly electricity bill which owners can enjoy in the form of lower monthly maintenance fee.
Moreover, if the building can get Green / Eco initiative, there could even be tax rebates for buyers to claim against their tax assessment. Understand MBPJ has introduce something like this.
However, there should be regular maintenance to ensure the panels are properly secure at all times to prevent incident of the panels being blown off due to strong winds.

9) Car Park Building.
The design of the car park building should have ramp leading directly to certain floor or better still has exit at each floor. Driving rounds and rounds to reach your parking at 7th floor on a daily basis can be rather annoying and tiring. Especially for us cleaners who drive a big old van with manual gearbox after going thru LDP jam ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ.
Can we also have more side by side parking instead of mainly just tandem parking. While not a deal breaker, it is something that is view quite critical by some buyers.

10) RFID
Will we get to see the introduction of this in R2 or it will be introduced at PR first.

11) Corridors.
Can we have some plants along the corridors. Maybe some low maintenance plants like Jasmine. Especially at open areas with some natural lighting. Plants give the area a fresh look and breaks the monotony of long corridors. Especially dark with flickering light corridors ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

12) Panic button at car park.
Not sure if this had been implemented before.
But a panic button linked to the condo guard house placed at each level of the car park building gives a sense of security especially for our female residents.

13) Green roofing / walls....

Longshot
post Aug 13 2019, 09:00 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,414 posts

QUOTE(Longshot @ Aug 13 2019, 01:42 PM)

My wish list:

Let's continue:
7) Shades or louvers or screen. Very often there are units with good views but they are also west facing i.e. facing the afternoon sun. Hope ppsb will consider providing some shades or screen with open and close mechanism. This can be part of the building facade, making it look more standard and uniform. If you allow the owners to start installing their own shades, it will look ugly from outside with the various colors, design and sizes. The premium attached to these units can be as high as RM200k, so the addition of such feature shouldn't cause too much a hit on the margin. Moreover, it makes paying the premium more worth it as a critical issue is somewhat address.

8) Solar Panels.
Can the developer consider installing solar panels on the roof of the building? The electricity generated may not be use to individual units but for the general areas like powering corridors lights on each floor, car parks, street lights within the compound, lobby area and other non critical application. There can be the potential of lowering the monthly electricity bill which owners can enjoy in the form of lower monthly maintenance fee.
Moreover, if the building can get Green / Eco initiative, there could even be tax rebates for buyers to claim against their tax assessment. Understand MBPJ has introduce something like this.
However, there should be regular maintenance to ensure the panels are properly secure at all times to prevent incident of the panels being blown off due to strong winds.

9) Car Park Building.
The design of the car park building should have ramp leading directly to certain floor or better still has exit at each floor. Driving rounds and rounds to reach your parking at 7th floor on a daily basis can be rather annoying and tiring. Especially for us cleaners who drive a big old van with manual gearbox after going thru LDP jam ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ.
Can we also have more side by side parking instead of mainly just tandem parking. While not a deal breaker, it is something that is view quite critical by some buyers.

10) RFID
Will we get to see the introduction of this in R2 or it will be introduced at PR first.

11) Corridors.
Can we have some plants along the corridors. Maybe some low maintenance plants like Jasmine. Especially at open areas with some natural lighting. Plants give the area a fresh look and breaks the monotony of long corridors. Especially dark with flickering light corridors ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

12) Panic button at car park.
Not sure if this had been implemented before.
But a panic button linked to the condo guard house placed at each level of the car park building gives a sense of security especially for our female residents.

13) Green roofing / walls....

Longshot
post Aug 13 2019, 09:14 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,414 posts

QUOTE(ManutdGiggs @ Aug 13 2019, 02:35 PM)
Tat ll definitely up the game for point 3. A challenge to keep hold of R10 psf by the time u see R2 with longkang

Hope it won't go down longkang literally ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Boss,
I hope ppsb can do something better than beruk longkang.
But beruk longkang need to see actual end product before can judge. Hope won't be disappointed.

Don't think will end up in longkang ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ
Longshot
post Aug 13 2019, 09:15 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,414 posts

QUOTE(JudgeDredd @ Aug 13 2019, 04:52 PM)
Dpc toilet washers all very knowledgeable on product. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
I not yet reach toilet washer level.
Only toilet helper, grade 3 (lowest grade) ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”
Longshot
post Aug 27 2019, 04:06 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,414 posts

Best location not PR or next to PR ๐Ÿค”
In front of Akadia not R3 ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
Longshot
post Aug 27 2019, 05:37 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,414 posts

QUOTE(ManutdGiggs @ Aug 27 2019, 04:09 PM)
DPC got East South West north n central park

Each part has its own best land ๐Ÿ˜‰

R2 has its own strength with future amenities around

Park regent has the waterfront n Park at the moment

R10 vs R2 noone can outdo any1 in my opinion

It's Wat u luv to hav n Wat u wish to hav
Ah.... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Longshot
post Sep 21 2019, 09:35 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,414 posts

QUOTE(JudgeDredd @ Sep 21 2019, 09:28 AM)
OSC (B) T1 190816-010 (P2-A11 190816) : CADANGAN PINDAAN KEPADA PERINTAH PEMBANGUNAN BERTARIKH 12.10.2017 BAGI CADANGAN PEMBANGUAN KEDIAMAN YANG MENGANDUNGI : 1. 1 BLOK PANGSAPURI 54 TINGKAT(537 UNIT) 2. 1 BLOK PODIUM 8 TINGKAT YANG TERDIRI DARIPADA : I. 8 TINGKAT TEMPAT LETAK KERETA DARI ARAS TANAH HINGGA ARAS 7 II. 1 TINGKAT KEMUDAHAN PENDUDUK DI ARAS 8 III. 1 ARAS SEPARA BESMEN TEMPAT LETAK KERETA DIATAS LOT 62141 DAN SEBAHAGIAN LOT 62170 ,PERSIARAN RESIDEN,DESA PARKCITY ,MUKIM BATU,KUALA LUMPUR,WILAYAH PERSEKUTUAN oleh TETUAN PERDANA PARKCITY SDN. BHD. PERDANA PARKCITY SDN.BHD C-3-1 PLAZA ARKADIA,NO.3 JALAN INTISARI PERDANA ,DESA PARKCITY , 52200 KUALA LUMPUR di Dewan Bandaraya Kuala Lumpur
537 units.
Land size should be approx 4 acres, giving a density around 134 units per acre.
Not bad.

Longshot
post Sep 21 2019, 09:44 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,414 posts

QUOTE(ManutdGiggs @ Sep 21 2019, 09:38 AM)
5 acres.

Anw boss u pls go lake city take pics n update wei
Wow.... R2 land got 5 acres ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Even lower density.

Boss,
Today I on leave....wor
Give Siudai time to rest after working non stop washing toilets during PR launch.

Scare Siudai collapse in the toilet...leh

Longshot
post Sep 21 2019, 10:39 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,414 posts

QUOTE(ManutdGiggs @ Sep 21 2019, 10:15 AM)
Lake city toilet not ur job scope la. Go makan je. Sun bin take pics update ma.
Thank you boss ๐Ÿ‘
But I think no sang har mee....ler

This post has been edited by Longshot: Sep 21 2019, 10:40 AM
Longshot
post Sep 21 2019, 11:47 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,414 posts

QUOTE(ManutdGiggs @ Sep 21 2019, 10:54 AM)
Aunty ll giv u lobster pasta ๐Ÿ˜‰
Hahaha...... ๐Ÿ˜†
Longshot
post Sep 28 2019, 04:43 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,414 posts

QUOTE(ManutdGiggs @ Sep 28 2019, 02:24 PM)
Soli boss my bad. Smaller than 5 acres ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™Š

My ram not enuf to process so much of data ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
No problem boss.
It should be around 4 acres.
With 537 units, depending on composition of 1, 2 and 3 bedder, the density is still okay.

At 54 storey high, it's going to be one of the highest in DPC.

Longshot
post Oct 2 2019, 12:33 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,414 posts

QUOTE(ManutdGiggs @ Oct 2 2019, 12:03 PM)
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Focus R2

It's gonna b great

user posted image
Can't wait.
Looking forward to it.

Longshot
post Oct 2 2019, 12:58 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,414 posts

Not looking for cheap.
Looking for value and reasonable pricing.
Longshot
post Oct 2 2019, 05:42 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,414 posts

If R2 is part of town center, then R3 should also be ๐Ÿค”
Longshot
post Oct 3 2019, 12:00 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,414 posts

QUOTE(kbandito @ Oct 3 2019, 10:27 AM)
If this is R2 on 5 acres, 107 upa is also beyond the density limit for WPKL isn't it?
4 acres Boss,
Giggs boss oledi corrected it.
Longshot
post Oct 3 2019, 01:44 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,414 posts

QUOTE(ManutdGiggs @ Oct 3 2019, 12:52 PM)
DO obtained earlier on๐Ÿ˜Š
Boss,
Shall we start a new thread for Parkcity Town center?
Or shall we just talk here since R2 is now also part of Town center, then thread title might need to be amended abit.

Keen to see Parkcity Town center master plan.

19 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0616sec    0.27    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:57 AM