Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Iphone X or Iphone XR

views

marquis
post Aug 9 2019, 08:50 AM

Flower Power!
2,467 posts

QUOTE(Zaryl @ Aug 8 2019, 08:36 PM)
can just subscribe to iCloud to store all your pics & vids. rm3.90 for the 50GB option, rm13.90 for the 100GB, which i think those are still quite cheap for cloud storage services.

my 64GB ip8 plus is just nice. had a balance of ~30GB left.

if i were to take larger storage for a phone, say 256 or 512, i might as well get an Ipad or Macbook Pro  laugh.gif
That...was an option I had not considered. Lol. Forgot about iCloud since I always had my stuff on the device itself. Unless it's something critical that I want across all devices.

I suppose that's a valid option. It's less than RM 50/year.
Drian
post Aug 9 2019, 10:02 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,968 posts

QUOTE(marquis @ Aug 8 2019, 05:14 PM)
I jumped from the 6S Plus to the XS Max. Both 64GB. If you're already hovering at that usage, I would strongly suggest going for a bigger storage. I was in the same situation as you - figured I didn't need the extra storage since I still had 10GB extra on my old phone. Boy was I wrong. I had to delete my whole music library and use spotify exclusively to free up about 10 GB of space. The photos and videos (especially the vids) take up a whole lot of space.

To answer your question, I'd get the XR. Better camera and battery life. Since you're from a non-OLED device, I don't think you'd notice the difference in the screen anyways.
Just use icloud. Instead of paying for more memory , you should paying for more cloud storage.

No matter how much space you have , if you don't clean up photos and videos , even if you have 1TB it will finish.

TSDinofluffy
post Aug 9 2019, 12:07 PM

Getting Started
70 posts

Thanks everyone for the advices! Much appreciate

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0096sec    0.44    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:02 PM