Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Mental Health @ Workplace, Looking for volunteers for video project

views

TShamsterr88
post Aug 5 2019, 04:38 PM, updated 5y ago

Getting Started
220 posts

Mental Health @ Workplace

Hi guys, me and my friends are working towards increasing awareness and reducing social stigma of Mental Health illness in Malaysia with the focus in workplace. We are looking to develop a series of videos to reduce the social stigma by shining the light on individuals who suffers from any form of Mental Health challenges to understand their predicaments and how they overcome it in the workplace. The shoot will tentatively take place in September and we are expecting to start sharing the videos in October in conjunction with World Mental Health Day.

Currently the video will focus on individual who is currently working and will most likely be in English (other languages might be considered but our current interviewer is more proficient in conducting the Q&A in English). I was wondering if there is anyone here who is willing to discover further on this initiative and I can furnish more information on this.

Thank you!

This post has been edited by hamsterr88: Aug 5 2019, 04:40 PM
Mussel
post Sep 4 2019, 02:16 PM

Casual
433 posts

The problem is a person with mental illness may try to keep his mouth shut about his mental condition at workplace due to stigma.

TShamsterr88
post Oct 5 2019, 07:17 PM

Getting Started
220 posts

QUOTE(Mussel @ Sep 4 2019, 02:16 PM)
The problem is a person with mental illness may try to keep his mouth shut about his mental condition at workplace due to stigma.
Most of them yes, but some of them are willing to step out and share their stories. Come join the event happening on the 12th October to see some of the individuals who have shared their stories =).

user posted image

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0142sec    0.35    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:38 PM