Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Learn khat for kids' survival

views

Ckmwpy0370
post Yesterday, 03:03 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,987 posts

was due to BN implementation but non of us aware on this ?
during my school time, i did not notice at all biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

https://blog.limkitsiang.com/2019/08/21/sho...-introduce-jaw/

kmarc
post Yesterday, 03:19 PM

The future is here - Cryptocurrencies!
Group Icon
Elite
10,223 posts

QUOTE(Ckmwpy0370 @ Aug 21 2019, 03:03 PM)
during my school time, i did not notice at all  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

Cybertroopers will reply you with something like this:
Written by LKS, no need to see
The article is for you, not me
Post the real evidence for the claim here, not some article from blogger

This post has been edited by kmarc: Yesterday, 03:20 PM
post Yesterday, 10:52 PM

Getting Started
59 posts

QUOTE(Ckmwpy0370 @ Aug 21 2019, 03:03 PM)
during my school time, i did not notice at all  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

1. As usual, LKS 's finger pointing and blame game of previous ADMIN policy.. Not surprisely after PH already 15 months in power.. As new boss..

2. But GST removal and replaced with SST policy implementation in 100 days when you are ADMIN.. Well done.

3. Now stop Jawi, Lynas and Zakir when you are still still ADMIN in POWER ?? When? You're the boss now and can change it to better path, make the difference and make many ppls HAPPY.

LKS.. You are anidol baton poem, Like father like son..

Do it right for the future.. The past is history.. The present in POWER is the gift..

kmarc
post Today, 07:56 AM

Group Icon
Elite
10,223 posts

QUOTE(avatar931 @ Aug 21 2019, 10:52 PM)
1. As usual, LKS 's finger pointing and blame game of previous ADMIN policy..  Not surprisely after  PH already 15 months in power.. As new boss..

2. But GST removal and replaced with SST policy implementation in 100 days when you are ADMIN.. Well done.

3. Now stop Jawi, Lynas and Zakir when you are still still ADMIN in POWER ??  When?  You're the boss now and can change it to better path, make the difference and make many ppls HAPPY.

LKS.. You are  anidol baton poem,  Like father like son.. 

Do it right for the future.. The past is history.. The present in POWER is the gift..
Already told you. No need to mask your Ingerris. You sound like a 5-year old kid talking about politics.

BtW, what is anidol baton poem?
post Today, 08:10 AM

Getting Started
59 posts

QUOTE(kmarc @ Aug 22 2019, 07:56 AM)
Already told you. No need to mask your Ingerris. You sound like a 5-year old kid talking about politics.

BtW, what is anidol baton poem?
Bapa borek Anak Rintik = Like father like Son..

kmarc
post Today, 08:12 AM

Group Icon
Elite
10,223 posts

QUOTE(avatar931 @ Aug 22 2019, 08:10 AM)
Bapa borek Anak Rintik = Like father like Son..
I see. I never heard of anidol baton poem so I guess I just have to take your word for it. smile.gif
Spear2
post Today, 12:33 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,063 posts

QUOTE(alhelmy @ Aug 19 2019, 04:54 PM)
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Or that looking at a cross alone will make one Christian or the use of the word Allah by non-Muslim is confusing the Muslims, sounds silly too right? Then there is the problem with Jawi as a written language. It has no use since Bahasa Melayu is perfectly fine with alphabets. Until the day Jawi is made popular in fields of knowledge and information, so much so people cannot avoid using it to learn, then it has value even without all the squabbling and negativity.
Spear2
post Today, 12:40 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,063 posts

QUOTE(System Error Message @ Aug 19 2019, 05:07 PM)
3rd, it has nothing to do with islam. Even though the quran uses arabic script its not related. The bible is mostly printed in english, so learning english you can read the bible, but english is not related to christian. Its harder for islam as to read the quran you need to go further and learn tajwid.
I think your logic is off. Bible is not English only but Quran must be in Arabic. IOW if khat is used largely in writing out artistic Quranic texts, then learning khat is learning the religion. If English is mainly used to write out biblical texts, then learning English is similarly learning the Bible. So how did you make the analogous comparison here?
alhelmy
post Today, 01:17 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,297 posts

QUOTE(Spear2 @ Aug 22 2019, 12:33 PM)
Or that looking at a cross alone will make one Christian or the use of the word Allah by non-Muslim is confusing the Muslims, sounds silly too right? Then there is the problem with Jawi as a written language. It has no use since Bahasa Melayu is perfectly fine with alphabets. Until the day Jawi is made popular in fields of knowledge and information, so much so people cannot avoid using it to learn, then it has value even without all the squabbling and negativity.
It is not the case where "Until the day Jawi is made popular in fields of knowledge and information", it is until the day they completely use Jawi and drop the alphabets, people will then realize the need to learn and use Jawi in their daily life in Malaysia. In the middle east and north africa, jawi (arabic) writings is the lingua franca of the region. Whether you go to Egypt, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Morocco, etc, you have to deal with jawi writings. Who knows one day you have a government that is obsessed enough with jawi to order the jawi to replace alphabets completely. Until that happens, enjoy the alphabets while you can.

puchongite
post Today, 01:27 PM

10k Club
All Stars
17,904 posts

QUOTE(alhelmy @ Aug 22 2019, 01:17 PM)
It is not the case where "Until the day Jawi is made popular in fields of knowledge and information", it is until the day they completely use Jawi and drop the alphabets, people will then realize the need to learn and use Jawi in their daily life in Malaysia. In the middle east and north africa, jawi (arabic) writings is the lingua franca of the region. Whether you go to Egypt, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Morocco, etc, you have to deal with jawi writings. Who knows one day you have a government that is obsessed enough with jawi to order the jawi to replace alphabets completely. Until that happens, enjoy the alphabets while you can.
So has Jawi the uniting power of uniting the Islamic countries ?
alhelmy
post Today, 01:41 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,297 posts

QUOTE(puchongite @ Aug 22 2019, 01:27 PM)
So has Jawi the uniting power of uniting the Islamic countries ?
Jawi is what the alphabets to the English, hiragana/kanji to the Japanese, hebrew to the Israelis, etc

puchongite
post Today, 01:43 PM

10k Club
All Stars
17,904 posts

QUOTE(alhelmy @ Aug 22 2019, 01:41 PM)
Jawi is what the alphabets to the English, hiragana/kanji to the Japanese, hebrew to the Israelis, etc
You did not answer my question.
cshong
post Today, 02:32 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,541 posts

QUOTE(alhelmy @ Aug 18 2019, 04:11 AM)
Yes, it will help national unity. China has already made Chinese calligraphy education a required course at primary and middle schools. Calligraphy has proven to be very successful in China and thus Khat is expected to have similar results in Malaysia.
user posted image
Nah! I still don't see how khat help national unity. I also don't see how calligraphy education in china helped unity.

Stop talking nonsense.

You must accept the fact that khat and jawi are RUBBISH of the world. No value to the society.
cshong
post Today, 02:38 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,541 posts

QUOTE(alhelmy @ Aug 18 2019, 04:18 AM)
This is where MCA as a member coalition in BN is of higher standing than DAP as a member coalition in PH.

UMNO never implemented it because MCA said no. PPBM went ahead with the implementation regardless of what DAP may say.
Who is going to believe in your lies?

MCA say no? They dare say no to UMNO? You are making me laugh.

MCA will never say no to UMNO.

18 Pages « < 16 17 18Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0763sec    2.96    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 22nd August 2019 - 02:58 PM