post Aug 8 2019, 03:58 PM

Master of Donut
1,120 posts

Ts ignored my msg
adeline84
post Aug 8 2019, 04:11 PM

Getting Started
66 posts

QUOTE(LazyKurosaki @ Aug 8 2019, 03:58 PM)
Ts ignored my msg
+1 same with me la..i just 1 to hear what is the outcome
Heyheyitsme P
post Aug 8 2019, 08:15 PM

Probation
30 posts

Still available?
TSladytarot99
post Aug 8 2019, 11:24 PM

Casual
392 posts

Tarot Reading Exchange Part 2 !

Please Read This Terms and conditions carefully before you sign up as my “sitter/guest” otherwise I’ll not respond :

1. I need your initial, age and gender

2. I have no intention to monetise the reading, however I’m expecting serious , responsible and positive querents. So I would love to get two things in this exchange for your reading. Honest feedback and RM9 Given to any charity or less fortunate peoples that you meet IF you’re blessed with the reading (this one I really cannot control, its your own judgement. Whether you want to fulfill/donate or not). Be kind to others, and the universe would smile at you

3. Please be prompt with your feedback. Within 24 hours would be ideal. If you couldn’t share an honest feedback/interaction in this thread due to privacy(your nickname too famous, or other members knows you in person), please refrain from the Following exchange/question.

4. No Medical/Law/Lottery related questions.

5. Be polite, and mind your language.

6. Non sitter may not reply with any sarcastic or provocative comment.

7. This time I will use the Horseshoe spread, 7cards/sitter/question. I’ll limit the number of the seater up to 9. Don’t bother to send me any messages. Most likely I wouldn’t respond. Let’s keep the reading Straight in this thread. As usual, I'll do my best to make your reading as accurate and interesting as I'm capable of. Thank You 🧝🏻‍♀️
LazyKurosaki
post Aug 9 2019, 01:17 AM

Master of Donut
1,120 posts

QUOTE(ladytarot99 @ Aug 8 2019, 11:24 PM)
Please Read This Terms and conditions carefully before you sign up as my “sitter/guest” otherwise I’ll not respond :

2. I have no intention to monetise the reading, however I’m expecting serious , responsible and  positive querents. So I would love to get two things in this exchange for your reading. Honest feedback and RM9 Given to any charity or less fortunate peoples that you meet IF you’re blessed with the reading (this one I really cannot control, its your own judgement. Whether you want to fulfill/donate or not). Be kind to others, and the universe would smile at you

3. Please be prompt with your feedback. Within 24 hours would be ideal. If you couldn’t share an honest feedback/interaction in this thread due to privacy(your nickname too famous, or other members knows you in person), please refrain from the Following exchange/question.

7. This time I will use the Horseshoe spread, 7cards/sitter/question. I’ll limit the number of the seater up to 9. Don’t bother to send me any messages. Most likely I wouldn’t respond. Let’s keep the reading Straight in this thread. As usual, I'll do my best to make your reading as accurate and interesting as I'm capable of. Thank You 🧝🏻‍♀️
When you r rdy for next batch of reading, pls let me know.

Initial AY
Gender M
AGE 26

After Reading, be it accurate or not, I promise to donate RM 20 to WWF to save the animals.

Sorry jz went thru wwf website. Nt sure hw to donate. Is buying shirt from them consider donation?

I jz made the biggest decision of my life - changing career. I want to know how will my new career be. Will it be good or bad?

I would also like to know bout the future of my relationship with my current girl because it seems both have different thinking and becuz of it we argue frequently.

Since I never try any tarot card reading, do share me your insight regarding my enquiry.

This post has been edited by LazyKurosaki: Aug 9 2019, 10:02 AM
M@r0R!
post Aug 9 2019, 03:26 AM

Like a Sir
1,698 posts

2. I have no intention to monetise the reading, however I’m expecting serious , responsible and  positive querents. So I would love to get two things in this exchange for your reading. Honest feedback and RM9 Given to any charity or less fortunate peoples that you meet IF you’re blessed with the reading (this one I really cannot control, its your own judgement. Whether you want to fulfill/donate or not). Be kind to others, and the universe would smile at you

Hi, I agree to your TnC and I have questions abt my finance and career!

Finance - I need guidance about the state of my finances and how I can open up to receive more abundance from the universe?

Career - How can I better align my career/job with my soul purpose?

Initial: AGXZ
SUSadam09
post Aug 9 2019, 02:28 PM

Getting Started
255 posts

Jl, 30,Male

Like to know more on finance and life.
M4A1
post Aug 10 2019, 02:48 PM

[*#^♥SONE♥^#]
1,340 posts

hi TS, thanks in advance for ur help

MT
36 Male

want to ask career....
Bacon and eggs
post Aug 10 2019, 08:46 PM

34 posts

Greeting,

JJ, 22, Male

Would like to ask when will I get to meet my first one
butterkijen
post Aug 10 2019, 09:40 PM

Getting Started
196 posts

hi ts biggrin.gif

ss 22 f

love and career
MonkeyTerrific
post Aug 11 2019, 01:55 AM

9 posts

Thank you for offering your readings here. I'll gladly donate RM10 of wet food to strays that I come across. Hopefully I'll be able to receive guidance from your reading, will happily give detailed feedback.

Needing guidance on career as I'm not working right now and finances is running out. My previous jobs have not worked out therefore I'm looking to do something new. What career would be aligned with my talents and best interests? Would love any insight on timing or my next job prediction if it comes up. TQ

This post has been edited by MonkeyTerrific: Aug 18 2019, 07:28 PM
KuroWanko
post Aug 11 2019, 01:56 AM

Getting Started
168 posts

Hi TS,

Initial: DJ

Family, career, finance and love life.

Thanks in advance.

leileichungy
post Aug 11 2019, 09:55 PM

Getting Started
100 posts

Hi TS,

Leilei, 32, Female

I would like to know on my financial and career.
AirMY
post Aug 11 2019, 11:26 PM

Getting Started
65 posts

Hi TS,

Initial: Eric

I would like to know my family, career, finance and love life as well.

Thank you so much

Oh no.. I am the 10th sad.gif

This post has been edited by AirMY: Aug 11 2019, 11:30 PM
LazyKurosaki
post Aug 12 2019, 01:36 AM

Master of Donut
1,120 posts

she replied. decided to change my post

This post has been edited by LazyKurosaki: Aug 12 2019, 01:47 AM
TSladytarot99
post Aug 12 2019, 01:46 AM

Casual
392 posts

QUOTE(LazyKurosaki @ Aug 9 2019, 01:17 AM)
When you r rdy for next batch of reading, pls let me know.

Initial AY
Gender M
AGE 26

After Reading, be it accurate or not, I promise to donate RM 20 to WWF to save the animals.

Sorry jz went thru wwf website. Nt sure hw to donate. Is buying shirt from them consider donation?

I jz made the biggest decision of my life - changing career. I want to know how will my new career be. Will it be good or bad?

I would also like to know bout the future of my relationship with my current girl because it seems both have different thinking and becuz of it we argue frequently.

Since I never try any tarot card reading, do share me your insight regarding my enquiry.
Your Past : 3 of Coins , this card indicates a major life project in its inception, progress or completion. It represents learning, studying and apprenticeship. It also signifies hard work, determination, dedication and commitment. It also signifies building on success or foundations. You have worked hard to overcome your challenges and the effort you have put in should be paying off. This is a positive omen with regard to work and career questions. Seems like your previous Job quite good for your career.

Your Present : 2 of coins, you needs a balance.. this card indicates you are doing too many things at once. Step back to see what really needs doing. You also need heavy considerations regarding your finance/money. You may need to consider taking a risk. You can limit the chance you will need to take, but you cannot fully prevent being somewhat exposed. Your current situation wants you to think then act, usually when I get this card in a career reading, if not surrounded by positive card, most likely it’s better if the querent considering to get a better opportunity.

Hidden Influences : 7 of Swords, A Thief..! Someone/something who/which would steal from you, your things, your energy, or your ideas are at risk. This card also a warning for you that your time, money, or ideas need to be secured. Keep your shoulder to the grindstone, and make sure your work is above reproach. Try not to get involved in work politics. If you're looking for work, don't hesitate to speak to people you know or have worked with in the past.

Obstacles : The moon (Reversed), You may not be ready to face your emotions, pushing them to the side and pretending as if nothing is wrong. This strategy might work in the short-term, but eventually, you will need to resurface these emotions and deal with them head-on. If you wants to be success in career, be honest with yourself, don’t be afraid to break the chains, you are still young. There’s no point working at something without faith. Success is started with a dream. If your job prevents you to have a dream/ gives you too much stress, anxiety, insomnia etc etc it ain’t bring you anywhere. You better start looking around.

Environment/ Which friends/ family members influencing this situation : Queen of wands, In a reading, like all court cards, she can often signify a literal person in our lives, female, married, and most often with hair tending toward the lighter shades in the spectrum. The Queen brings good energy, and is a positive sign to receive. If you are looking for work, this Queen can mean that a woman (usually with light-colored hair) will be instrumental in helping you find employment. All in all, things will be looking up professionally.

What action to take : 7 of cups, The 7 of Cups is a card about choices. It may also remember represents the activity of digging deeply into emotional issues. Couple with the elements of water may experience an emotional trial. You should look deeper into your relationship. So many things are hidden from you. Be clear and specific about what you want in a relationship, evaluate your choices thoughtfully, be honest and as clear as you can be with all people involved (including yourself) then move ahead. Beware falling in love with the "heady rush" that happens only at the beginning of a relationship.

Outcome : Ace of cups (Reversed) In this position, the card denotes emotional exhaustion. The spark of creativity is gone and there is a feeling of emptiness..a physical or mental barrenness. Be careful of friends and lovers, they might not be who you believe them to be. It may be time for you to let go of an old relationship and make room for a new one. Practice some self-nurturing, which will bring about some type of healing within yourself. You may also find yourself losing faith ,don’t lose sight of it, things will improve. Eventho it’s sounds bad, actually it’s not as bad as it seems. Reversed ace of cups is not a bad omen, but it can indicate that things aren't quite where they need to be for your love life to really thrive.

Conclusion : It’s not easy to surviving your current job, you can start looking around for better opportunity. Many peoples take you for granted and “steals” from you, you are mentally drained. Your love life.. well, sometimes you should let go the love that aren’t meant for you to make a room for the love you deserves.

Hope it resonates..! If you need more clarification, let me know, I’ll draw mor cards for you.
LazyKurosaki
post Aug 12 2019, 02:01 AM

Master of Donut
1,120 posts

QUOTE(ladytarot99 @ Aug 12 2019, 01:46 AM)
Your Past : 3 of Coins , this card indicates a major life project in its inception, progress or completion. It represents learning, studying and apprenticeship. It also signifies hard work, determination, dedication and commitment. It also signifies building on success or foundations. You have worked hard to overcome your challenges and the effort you have put in should be paying off. This is a positive omen with regard to work and career questions. Seems like your previous Job quite good for your career.

My hard work is yet to pay off but u are right about the bolded part. My previous job seems to open up a lot of network for myself and it somehow helps me in my current job.

Your Present : 2 of coins, you needs a balance.. this card indicates you are doing too many things at once. Step back to see what really needs doing. You also need heavy considerations regarding your finance/money. You may need to consider taking a risk. You can limit the chance you will need to take, but you cannot fully prevent being somewhat exposed. Your current situation wants you to think then act, usually when I get this card in a career reading, if not surrounded by positive card, most likely it’s better if the querent considering to get a better opportunity.
True. Previously I been doing many things (job) at one time but now I'm fully focus on my new job and career. Hopefully it goes well. Consider taking a risk? I'm not sure if jumping out from my previous stable job and into something I'm not good at is consider taking a risk? But I do feel its a better opportunity

Hidden Influences : 7 of Swords, A Thief..! Someone/something who/which would steal from you, your things, your energy, or your ideas are at risk. This card also a warning for you that your time, money, or ideas need to be secured. Keep your shoulder to the grindstone, and make sure your work is above reproach. Try not to get involved in work politics. If you're looking for work, don't hesitate to speak to people you know or have worked with in the past.
I will be aware on this

Obstacles : The moon (Reversed), You may not be ready to face your emotions, pushing them to the side and pretending as if nothing is wrong. This strategy might work in the short-term, but eventually, you will need to resurface these emotions and deal with them head-on. If you wants to be success in career, be honest with yourself, don’t be afraid to break the chains, you are still young. There’s no point working at something without faith. Success is started with a dream. If your job prevents you to have a dream/ gives you too much stress, anxiety, insomnia etc etc it ain’t bring you anywhere. You better start looking around.

Above statement is true for my previous job. It does not allow me to achieve my dream within the time frame given by myself. That's why I jump to different job and work my very best to achieve it

Environment/ Which friends/ family members influencing this situation : Queen of wands, In a reading, like all court cards, she can often signify a literal person in our lives, female, married, and most often with hair tending toward the lighter shades in the spectrum. The Queen brings good energy, and is a positive sign to receive. If you are looking for work, this Queen can mean that a woman (usually with light-colored hair) will be instrumental in helping you find employment. All in all, things will be looking up professionally.

I don't quite understand this

What action to take : 7 of cups, The 7 of Cups is a card about choices. It may also remember represents the activity of digging deeply into emotional issues. Couple with the elements of water may experience an emotional trial. You should look deeper into your relationship. So many things are hidden from you. Be clear and specific about what you want in a relationship, evaluate your choices thoughtfully, be honest and as clear as you can be with all people involved (including yourself) then move ahead. Beware falling in love with the "heady rush" that happens only at the beginning of a relationship.

Thanks for advice. I did tell clearly to my partner on what I want in a relationship

Outcome : Ace of cups (Reversed) In this position, the card denotes emotional exhaustion. The spark of creativity is gone and there is a feeling of emptiness..a physical or mental barrenness. Be careful of friends and lovers, they might not be who you believe them to be. It may be time for you to let go of an old relationship and make room for a new one. Practice some self-nurturing, which will bring about some type of healing within yourself. You may also find yourself losing faith ,don’t lose sight of it, things will improve. Eventho it’s sounds bad, actually it’s not as bad as it seems. Reversed ace of cups is not a bad omen, but it can indicate that things aren't quite where they need to be for your love life to really thrive.

I had previously let go of my 3 years relationship to be my current 1. We are now heading 10 months together. Is losing faith referring to my current relationship? Because sometimes I do lose faith because we quarrel non stop...

Conclusion : It’s not easy to surviving your current job, you can start looking around for better opportunity. Many peoples take you for granted and “steals” from you, you are mentally drained. Your love life.. well, sometimes you should let go the love that aren’t meant for you to make a room for the love you deserves.
Hope it resonates..! If you need more clarification, let me know, I’ll draw mor cards for you.
I just started my new job in June 16th 2019. I knew it will not easy to survive in my current job due to current market. Even my boss told me same thing - hard to do for now. But i think its abit not appropriate to look other job again.. You're right about the mentally drained part. Felt tired sometimes.

Regarding the take granted of me that part, sometimes I do feel this way in my new job. I'm a new joiner and my job required me to hunt for sales. But due to the company policy, I can't process my own sales. I need to pass to my senior. However, most if not all, my seniors keep delay my case which result in me getting scolded by my client which isn't fair.

Overall feedback: There are some things I couldnt understand but 90% of it somehow mirror my current situation.. You are really amazing.. I will be donating to UNICEF tomorrow

This post has been edited by LazyKurosaki: Aug 12 2019, 02:10 AM
TSladytarot99
post Aug 12 2019, 02:48 AM

Casual
392 posts

QUOTE(M@r0R! @ Aug 9 2019, 03:26 AM)
Hi, I agree to your TnC and I have questions abt my finance and career!

Finance -  I need guidance about the state of my finances and how I can open up to receive more abundance from the universe?

Career - How can I better align my career/job with my soul purpose?

Initial: AGXZ
Past : 8 of Cups, The Eight of Cups signifies time for change or transition, by means of walking away from something/your old life. Just like a caterpillar has to die before transforming into a beautiful butterfly, we all need to transform ourselves in our lives from time to time.

Present: 6 of cups, this is a card of nostalgia or family dynamics, reliving and remembering the past, or a place that carry memories as well. I think you had a quite memorable childhood. And you might wondering, how time flies.. and how’d you miss the aroma of your fav food after school, or the joyful games with your old friend..... In a career reading, the Six of Cups is generally a good omen. It signifies creativity, sharing and goodwill. When this card appears it is a great time to get involved in creative or team projects. It can also indicate working with young people or children. In relation to finances, the Six of Cups can represent giving or receiving gifts or charity. It can also represent receiving an inheritance

Hidden Influence : The Magician (Reversed), The Magician in reverse can indicate a resistance to needed change when it comes to your life. The truth is that nothing stays the same forever, change and newness is a part of life. Don’t cling to the past all the time. You need to be creative, full of passion and lift up your spirit for a better future..

Obstacles : 8 of coins, Knowledge is power and needs to be passed on and shared.. this card is about learning(either from your current job or take a new course), mastering New skill and have faith on it. It may seem boring, mundane or even relentless at the moment but you are on the brink of achieving great success, so don’t give up. The skills you are learning at the moment will stand to you later in life and you will come away from this experience not only with the inner wisdom you've gained but with a sense of pride and self-confidence from achieving your ambitions. Likewise if you are starting a business it is a welcome card as it indicates self-employment, building a business, trade and success

Environment : Princess of Wands, are you currently dating a rich girl on the block/marry one ? 😁, or perhaps you are eyeing a girl who come from a well established family?😁. Or you want to be success so you could get your trophy wife? Because people always said, no money no honey eh?! 😬... Regardless your situation, this card indicates a woman, who drives you insane and makes you work towards success. If this lady currently already sit in your heart, lemme know, we could discuss further about her, if you are still on your way to find/get this girl.. keep up the hard work!

Action to take : 5 of coins, Always Choose companionship that enriches your life. Your life and future are determined by who’s you’re shared your table with.

Outcome : King of Coins, This card symbolises a man of abundance with charisma (you, in the future). A man with a great success, and unlimited coins(money) to spend. Being successful in finance and successful in life, there are times when he lives a charmed and extravagant life. He is at the right place at the right time. He gets a windfall. Being a strong personality, he can spot the alpha female in any situation and will be ready to assist her. He is direct sharp-tongued, and doesn’t suffer fools. He always be there for all of his friends, but he also will follow his enemies to the ends of the earth to vanquish them.

Conclusion : I know you have/had a beautiful life or the past to remember, good upbringing etc etc, but you should get out of your comfort zone.. don’t be lazy, because the rewards.. as you can read yourself, it would reshape and transform you into the king of coins. Your future is shines like a diamonds in the sky..

30 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0186sec    0.48    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:58 PM