4,874 posts

More thn heating up..

seems like this affair has been going on for some time
ViktorJ
post Aug 3 2019, 07:07 PM

Dancy Drinky Doggo
1,004 posts

user posted image

Maybe TS should consider asking something more realistic?
TSgamuur
post Aug 3 2019, 07:09 PM

5 posts

QUOTE(ViktorJ @ Aug 3 2019, 07:07 PM)
user posted image

Maybe TS should consider asking something more realistic?
i know this was copied somewhere but edited la

This post has been edited by gamuur: Sep 8 2019, 01:27 AM
ViktorJ
post Aug 3 2019, 07:13 PM

Dancy Drinky Doggo
1,004 posts

QUOTE(gamuur @ Aug 3 2019, 07:09 PM)
i know this was copied somewhere, edited and then given to this married man in a bday card .
Then I would for once be very judgemental, say that she seriously lacks imagination and he should dump her on that basis.

But uh yeah, I am guessing "husband" just says it is normal? Or something?
tinkerbel
post Aug 3 2019, 11:48 PM

Fanaddict!
Group Icon
VIP
13,469 posts

You are obviously very into this married man, and well I'd say you're playing with fire. You should forget him and just move on before you get urself hurt.
TSgamuur
post Aug 4 2019, 12:33 AM

5 posts

QUOTE(tinkerbel @ Aug 3 2019, 11:48 PM)
You are obviously very into this married man, and well I'd say you're playing with fire. You should forget him and just move on before you get urself hurt.
LOL its not me. Just a friend of mine. So I was wondering whether i should just keep quiet or do something about it
ymc2303
post Aug 4 2019, 02:32 PM

On my way
592 posts

QUOTE(gamuur @ Aug 4 2019, 12:33 AM)
LOL its not me. Just a friend of mine. So I was wondering whether i should just keep quiet or do something about it
don't poke your nose where it don't belongs.
usually this kind of case is self destruct.. but most destructive on the married man's wife and their marriage.
its not something that outsider can advice or scold and suddenly there is nothing between them.
skywalker69
post Aug 4 2019, 05:43 PM

16 posts

-

This post has been edited by skywalker69: Aug 4 2019, 06:02 PM
cc980024
post Aug 5 2019, 08:26 AM

Casual
492 posts

Letter like this still consider no affair? Then the girl really got mental issue writing such to other ppl's hubby.

If there is nothing happen between the man & the writer (yet), i f I being:
<the writer> - I am all out to rampas ppl's hubby ady. But yucks.. I am not that itchy.
<the husband> - if the girl not bad, now whole body itch ady.. want her garu ady
<the wife> - if I see this, I will copy it exactly and give it to my hubby. See what he gonna do!

If the man & the writer already in affair, if I being:
<the writer> - I won't write this piece if I want to keep this man with me.
<the husband> - I think I may break the relationship as she is posing a risk to break my marriage (unless I don't want my family anymore) ... just wild guess from a woman trying to think like a man tongue.gif
<the wife> - I will copy exactly this same thing and give to my hubby and see his reaction.

* If I am friend of the girl, I will tell her that I know her behavior and gonna stay away from her.. scare if ppl's wife come belasah her, I kena also.

* If I am the friend of the guy, I will warn him.. curi makan, let be smart.. don't let mistress write such message increasing the risk of wife find out.

blackpink
post Aug 5 2019, 12:04 PM

Getting Started
116 posts

having a relationship with married man/women is wrong, there is no need to open thread and ask anymore.
beeMay
post Aug 6 2019, 12:36 AM

Dr
647 posts

Yes I am considering that as wrong and an attempted affair.

It is an affair if the married man replied to this message positively
TSgamuur
post Aug 6 2019, 01:20 PM

5 posts

QUOTE(blackpink @ Aug 5 2019, 12:04 PM)
having a relationship with married man/women is wrong, there is no need to open thread and ask anymore.
Yea but i just wanna know whether i should do anything about it? i have previously give some hint.

This post has been edited by gamuur: Sep 8 2019, 01:28 AM
steevan1000
post Aug 6 2019, 04:57 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,976 posts

a lady in love is like a moth flying into a fire
its no use hinting or trying to talk some sense into your friend
talk to the married man involved direct on the point may have a better/higher chance of preventing things going to the worst
cc980024
post Aug 7 2019, 09:42 AM

Casual
492 posts

TS, who is actually your friend? The mistress, the man or the wife?

If you are not close friend to any of them, stay away. It won't do you any good and ppl won't thank you no matter what happen.

If you are really a close friend and think must do something... depends you are friend of whom.

If you are the mistress's friend, she can write such letter already tak mau muka.. just leave it.

If the man is your friend, do remind him that he is putting his current marriage at risk and unless he don't want his family. But don't be too proactive trying to help ppl sustain marriage, they may have their own problem even no mistress.

If you are the friend of the wife, the only thing u can do is tell her to give more attention to her man. Tats all.
ZzZzz...
post Aug 8 2019, 09:40 AM

Art of Sleeping
1,773 posts

so wrong
TSgamuur
post Aug 8 2019, 12:04 PM

5 posts

QUOTE(cc980024 @ Aug 7 2019, 09:42 AM)
TS, who is actually your friend? The mistress, the man or the wife?

If you are not close friend to any of them, stay away. It won't do you any good and ppl won't thank you no matter what happen.

If you are really a close friend and think must do something... depends you are friend of whom.

If you are the mistress's friend, she can write such letter already tak mau muka.. just leave it.

If the man is your friend, do remind him that he is putting his current marriage at risk and unless he don't want his family. But don't be too proactive trying to help ppl sustain marriage, they may have their own problem even no mistress.

If you are the friend of the wife, the only thing u can do is tell her to give more attention to her man. Tats all.
'mistress' friend
jeromelee1
post Aug 16 2019, 08:37 PM

Casual
325 posts

QUOTE(gamuur @ Aug 4 2019, 12:33 AM)
Just give hints to your friend. Being the 3rd party is not a joke and she is skating on very thin ice.

What if the wife is somebody with power and money....

Seriously if the married man is serious to be with your friend, settled the marriage before starting the relationship.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0127sec    0.32    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:17 AM