Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Parents, How to spot bad school system

views

TSRed_rustyjelly
post Aug 1 2019, 07:15 PM, updated 5y ago

Enthusiast
846 posts

Recently i send my kid to some montessori. It is not a cheap one. It cost me around RM 800+ per month for half day.

Long story make short.
My kid was having sinus that is inherited from my family.
So occasionally he will have watery nose. Recently he caught flu and fevrr but we went for the clinic and doctor treated him well, doctor said he is fine to go back to school after 4 days MC. Some left over build up phlegm will cause the cough but doctor said is totally fine. Because we also scare he will spread to other kids.

So we followed all doctor's advice. Until these few days I notice that my kid's diaper had full of urine when i pick him up, usually they will change it. I suspected that they put my kid into a corner and neglect him without our acknowledgement. Thats why our diapers we brought to school was not used at all. We seen it before how they did it with other kids, they just leave them on a baby chair and let them play themselves overlooking other kids having fun which is quite saddening.

I asked my kid but he doesnt seems to understand anything. Apart for saying just play. So we were thinking what right has the school have that they can over cloud the doctor's decision. On side note, the panel doctor is their appointed doctor on call if anything happen. So if he get cough because of minor dryness, does it mean they can put him to the side again.

I hate to confromt the montessori because my temper always resulted in legal advice. We are thinking to change montessori lower price and matured teacher to supervise. But is just that the location is our main concern, hard to find parking like the one we are sending him now.

In addition, how to spot other things when u choose a school

nelvalee
post Aug 7 2019, 02:34 PM

49 posts

You can take note or make notice whether your kid is happy or not at school/to go to school.
xnivek
post Aug 9 2019, 12:23 PM

28 posts

maybe you try to check is the a group for the Montessori school or try mingle with other parent. they tend to discuss and highlight problem.

Sometime the school listen to group of parent and ignore a single parent

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0159sec    0.10    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:19 AM