Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

WTA Car headunit, which better normally 1 din or android

views

TSfeips
post Jul 28 2019, 04:43 PM, updated 5y ago

41 posts

Hi, want to ask for car headunit, I more important about sound quality and need to support Bluetooth streaming from spotify, is it better go for the normally 1 din headunit like pionner, kenwood or a android headunit brand like titanium digital.

The reason I want to get android headunit, just for 2 main thing gps and native run the spotify inside.
So I am here asking any opinion and suggestion to go for which device, currently I am using stock proton one din blaupunkt
VeeJay
post Jul 28 2019, 04:50 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,763 posts

QUOTE(feips @ Jul 28 2019, 04:43 PM)
Hi, want to ask for car headunit, I more important about sound quality and need to support Bluetooth streaming from spotify, is it better go for the normally 1 din headunit like pionner, kenwood or a android headunit brand like titanium digital.

The reason I want to get android headunit, just for 2 main thing gps and native run the spotify inside.
So I am here asking any opinion and suggestion to go for which device, currently I am using stock proton one din blaupunkt
If you wanna use the screen for gps (maps, and wave, etc) and be it similar to you phone, obviously you need to go with android with 2Din

Take note, if you are getting android unit, do ensure its more than 2GBRam, 3 to be safer
TSfeips
post Jul 28 2019, 05:07 PM

41 posts

QUOTE(VeeJay @ Jul 28 2019, 04:50 PM)
If you wanna use the screen for gps (maps, and wave, etc) and be it similar to you phone, obviously you need to go with android with 2Din

Take note, if you are getting android unit, do ensure its more than 2GBRam, 3 to be safer
ya a boss recommended a brand called titanium digital is a 8 cores 2 gb ram, but my priority is about great sound quality, second is function.
so have you heard titanium digital headunit? want ask it is a good product or brand? the logo is like TT black and white colour
VeeJay
post Jul 28 2019, 10:47 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,763 posts

QUOTE(feips @ Jul 28 2019, 05:07 PM)
ya a boss recommended a brand called titanium digital is a 8 cores 2 gb ram, but my priority is about great sound quality, second is function.
so have you heard titanium digital headunit? want ask it is a good product or brand? the logo is like TT black and white colour
As far as I know, most of the brand are OEM China, then it gets rebranded by the resellers. I do own one with 1GB and another with 2GB.

2 years ago the 1GB was fine, but now its acting up when i load multiple apps, hence my recommendation above to get bigger ram.

Sound its subjective, need to your speaker system checked, and probably get a amp as well, to have better sound. The HU alone most of them unlikely to give the punch one needs.
TSfeips
post Jul 29 2019, 12:35 PM

41 posts

QUOTE(VeeJay @ Jul 28 2019, 10:47 PM)
As far as I know, most of the brand are OEM China, then it gets rebranded by the resellers. I do own one with 1GB and another with 2GB.

2 years ago the 1GB was fine, but now its acting up when i load multiple apps, hence my recommendation above to get bigger ram.

Sound its subjective, need to your speaker system checked, and probably get a amp as well, to have better sound. The HU alone most of them unlikely to give the punch one needs.
The reason I want to get a better head unit, due when I use Bluetooth Spotify or aux will happened so broke voices in certain part of frequency, mostly happened or a singer like girl high pitched or in a sec many instrument play it on the same time, and I do got added a unit like pre amp to boost the power for the speaker

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0112sec    0.58    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:54 PM