Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Desktop Customization: Pin a Program

views

TSGnas22
post Jul 28 2019, 03:49 PM, updated 9 months ago

19 posts

I am currently working with a laptop + extended monitor screen. Having a thought lately to pin a To-Do-List apps on my screen (main/secondary screen), so that I can always refer to it while I am on my work. (No no to all colorful sticky notes stick on my laptop/screen)

Trying to search around in Google, but couldn't find a way. Will be good if anyone here know how to do it.

The "pinned" application shouldn't be affect by any of the actions like switch tab/program, etc.
ForumFan77 P
post Aug 28 2019, 10:54 PM

Probation
4 posts

Hey. Go to the Start menu, and then press and hold (or right-click) the application you want to pin. Select Pin on the home screen. You can see additional information on this blog wish for merchants. Sometimes I look through the necessary information on software or ask for support.
tukangcyber P
post Nov 12 2019, 01:08 PM

Probation
6 posts

QUOTE(Gnas22 @ Jul 28 2019, 03:49 PM)
I am currently working with a laptop + extended monitor screen. Having a thought lately to pin a To-Do-List apps on my screen (main/secondary screen), so that I can always refer to it while I am on my work. (No no to all colorful sticky notes stick on my laptop/screen)
Trying to search around in Google, but couldn't find a way. Will be good if anyone here know how to do it.

The "pinned" application shouldn't be affect by any of the actions like switch tab/program, etc.
Go to the Start menu, and then press and hold (or right-click)
zZNekoChanZz
post Nov 26 2019, 11:37 PM

Casual
428 posts

You may be interested on a small software called "Always on Top"
Waime1993 P
post Dec 9 2019, 03:22 PM

Probation
1 posts

It may be found at admin setting of Desktop
gracieanderson P
post Mar 27 2020, 07:04 PM

Probation
1 posts

At MyAssignmenthelp, we not only provide the necessary book report writing help for US students, but we also ensure you receive proper appreciation for the report you present on a particular book. How to start writing a book reporthow to start writing a book report

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0199sec    1.08    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 1st April 2020 - 10:58 PM