Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Discussion The Difference of All brands TV box., Let's chit chat....

views

TSKennRich88 P
post Jul 27 2019, 07:46 AM, updated 5y ago

Probation
0 posts

I'm also do sell TV box, brand name: NVPAD, model: 3S ( NVPAD 3S).

In market now have many brand's tv box, maybe we can made a well discuss the difference between the brands!

Welcome all to start chit chat here...

Attached Image
StevenL
post Jul 27 2019, 05:23 PM

Enthusiast
732 posts

did u obtained the sirim cert without installing your famous live tv app or it was already installed at the time sirim provide the cert?

TSKennRich88 P
post Jul 27 2019, 06:50 PM

Probation
0 posts

QUOTE(StevenL @ Jul 27 2019, 05:23 PM)
did u obtained the sirim cert without installing your famous live tv app or it was already installed at the time sirim provide the cert?
About EVPAD 3S TV Box, it is recognized that this product have been certified by SIRIM Malaysia.
This certification is not difficult to find on the website, user can check the sirim number do confirmation.
And I'm just one of the sellers, just promo company product. biggrin.gif
TSKennRich88 P
post Jul 27 2019, 06:50 PM

Probation
0 posts

QUOTE(StevenL @ Jul 27 2019, 05:23 PM)
About EVPAD 3S TV Box, it is recognized that this product have been certified by SIRIM Malaysia.
This certification is not difficult to find on the website, user can check the sirim number do confirmation.
bliztnull
post Jul 27 2019, 10:10 PM

4 posts

Astro gonna make the current govt banned TV box.
TS open thread and try to sell tv box. hahaha
Scissorshand
post Jul 30 2019, 09:31 AM

Regular
1,516 posts

Hopefully mcmc will buy one from you from lyn or lzd
TSKennRich88 P
post Jul 31 2019, 04:22 AM

Probation
0 posts

QUOTE(Scissorshand @ Jul 30 2019, 09:31 AM)
Hopefully mcmc will buy one from you from lyn or lzd
mcmc can buy from here
StevenL
post Aug 1 2019, 04:11 PM

Enthusiast
732 posts

QUOTE(KennRich88 @ Jul 27 2019, 06:50 PM)
you're not answering the question buddy.. in terms of legality there's a diff depending on the answer expected from u
TSKennRich88 P
post Aug 2 2019, 02:52 AM

Probation
0 posts

QUOTE(StevenL @ Aug 1 2019, 04:11 PM)
you're not answering the question buddy.. in terms of legality there's a diff depending on the answer expected from u
Oh... sorry i confuse about your question that day.....

Like what i answer you last day, EVPAD 3S TV Box is recognized that have been certified by SIRIM Malaysia. But... about your question is: did the TV Box have install the TV app before apply the SIRIM cert, right?

Haha... this I really don't. This is a the company application process matter, we don't know. And I'm just one of the salesmen, my job is to sell product.

Even I can't give you the answer here, but your question is good. But basically, I believe other SIRIM branded TV boxes, also having this question, m'i right?

Besides, our government just only require machines to apply for SIRIM, just as our smartphones, just the smartphones need to apply for SIRIM, do you think the provider will install the apps first, then go to apply the SIRIM?

Finally, EVPAD 3S also have the MCMC registrations in addition to SIRIM registrations. Maybe yours can check this online at ecomm.sirim.my

Attached Image

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0137sec    0.35    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:47 PM