Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Headphones Iphone headphones on android device, type c to lightning audio adapter

views

TSjeaneallenn P
post Jul 27 2019, 01:49 AM, updated 5y ago

Probation
16 posts

user posted image

I was in a quest for such an accessory for long. This might seem silly to some of you. Why trying to connect an iphone headphone to android? the thing is I have an Audeze iSine 10 and the lightning cable provided with it called cipher cable, is just a killer. If you own one, you know what I'm talking about.

Anyway, I do not like the restriction that iPhone offers. And if you want to create a whole music library filled with all your favorite songs in that tiny little 200gb micro sd card of yours, iphones are simply useless. So, this was a longly awaited accessory for me. I ordered one of these and waited to check it whether it really works before posting about it here. If this wouldn't work as it should but I already posted about it here for fellow audiophiles, that'd be embarrassing.

Anyway, mines arrived a bit earlier - and i am very happy to let you know that this works perfectly as it should.

I connected the iSine 10 with its cipher cable using this adapter with my oukitel k10 and lg v30. Both are detecting the iSine 10 well. I wasn't bothered about the lg v30, but the oukitel k10 was a matter of concern because Chinese androids are messy.

However, this works great and if you want your lightning headphone to work on android devices, chill now cool2.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0191sec    0.46    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:14 PM