Does anyone have any experience with exporting a pet dog to a Australia? I’m looking for guidance and tips, and also to understand the costs.
The AU govt has a detailed guide on the website. The quarantine in Australia is 10 days and ~AUD2,000 but the pre-departure requirements are long and complicated.
My questions are..
1. Who is a “government approved veterinarian”? Is this any licensed vet or a special list?
2. Who is an “official government veterinarian”?
3. Where can I get blood screening and RNAT testing at a “competent authority”?
4. Does anyone have recommendations for an dog agent or if I should DIY?
5. Any advice would me much appreciated?
Export my dog to Australia