Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Do Malaysians need working permit to shoot in SG?

views

suns8630
post Jul 24 2019, 01:24 AM

Regular
1,104 posts

QUOTE(DS_Legacy @ Jul 23 2019, 11:36 PM)
Dear fellow sifus,

I have a customer from Singapore that actually wants my team and I to travel to Singapore to cover their actual wedding day photography and videography.

1. Do I need a work permit for this trip? Or is it okay to shoot weddings there for a day?
2. Do I need a permit to fly a drone there? (I read in some websites that as long as the drone is less than 7kg, we are allowed to fly at those flying zones. But just wanna be sure.)

Your valuable replies will be highly appreciated.  notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif
hello ,,

If you are malaysian ..( other then local singaporean ) ..doing the works in return for a payment .... YES you surely needs working permit .... not only working permit ..you also need to declare the invoice for the work done in singapore ....

YES .. that is BY the LAW .... ( pray hard hard .. no police raid on the function date and location )

flying a drone .. it is not allowe in singapore by LAW .. unless with a local permit ....

having all said .... it is depend on you ... abiding the LAW or to take risk .... . it is your called ... and you are the one whom is going to bear all the outcome

This post has been edited by suns8630: Jul 24 2019, 01:24 AM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0122sec    0.90    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:26 PM