Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Money Heist (La Casa de Papel), Season 4 (April 2020) (TV Shows)

views

Fiezannn
post May 7 2020, 02:14 PM

24 posts

QUOTE(lee82gx @ May 7 2020, 02:05 PM)
As a fan of the series, I'd give this a solid 9 out of 10. Sure the plot is unbelievable at times but guys, its just a show. I used to give Lost a 10/10 but look how JJ Abram ended it with a -5/10 for a conclusion.

My best hope is they come back strong in season 5 and just end it nicely (back in Palawan).

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

I have a theory which is, Sierra is Tatianna? Berlin’s wife. Which the Professor already warned Berlin to not disclosed any information about the Heist but Berlin actually did.
lee82gx
post May 7 2020, 03:39 PM

I guess I'm special
1,744 posts

QUOTE(Fiezannn @ May 7 2020, 02:14 PM)
I have a theory which is, Sierra is Tatianna? Berlin’s wife. Which the Professor already warned Berlin to not disclosed any information about the Heist but Berlin actually did.
They look soooo different...Its impossible that Professor or Palermo don't know about this. The characters are completely mismatch...Tatianna is career thief with Berlin, Sierra is career cop.

Whatever it is, Tatianna is a nice eye candy and she should return to screen for our pleasure.
Fiezannn
post May 7 2020, 06:42 PM

24 posts

QUOTE(lee82gx @ May 7 2020, 03:39 PM)
They look soooo different...Its impossible that Professor or Palermo don't know about this. The characters are completely mismatch...Tatianna is career thief with Berlin, Sierra is career cop.

Whatever it is, Tatianna is a nice eye candy and she should return to screen for our pleasure.
But the director seems intentionally not showing Tatianna’s face. If you look closely, they never showing her face full front. But yknow this is just a theory 😅 And Sierra is one crazy cop lady, so it’s not impossible that she was under cover as Tatianna.
skylinelover
post May 8 2020, 11:13 AM

Future Crypto Player😄👊Driver Abamsado😎😎
6,215 posts

hahahaha

whatever it is

hope this corona wont delay the season 5 releases bruce.gif bruce.gif
TSzeese
post May 8 2020, 11:51 AM

Warning Level
1,649 posts

QUOTE(Fiezannn @ May 7 2020, 02:14 PM)
not impossible.. i've seen this theory on fan's youtube also.. i believe, they make a script such that they have the option to make a plot twist, if they want..

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0257sec    0.95    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 4th June 2020 - 05:18 PM