Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

MCU Phase 4

views

Ashhh
post Aug 1 2019, 03:27 PM

Getting Started
158 posts

QUOTE(defaultname365 @ Jul 31 2019, 11:06 AM)
This is not including...

- Guardians 3
- Spidey 3
- Blade
- Fantastic Four
- Mutants (X-Men)
- Black Panther 2

No project dates announced for these.
You mean Avengers 5... that's a good thing. Kevin Feige did say there will eventually be a 'similar' to Avengers film in the future. End of Phase 4 - perhaps May 2023 we will have one. Sure, there will be no Iron Man / Captain America, but that's the part of the journey.
Even better then, subvert expectations kinda thing once it is out. I'm most excited for Shang-Chi & Blade.

They should have brought in Ghost Rider too!  laugh.gif
Ghost Rider has already been introduced in Marvel's AoS. Thus, I doubt they would want to reintroduce the same into the MCU.
Ashhh
post Aug 8 2019, 10:13 AM

Getting Started
158 posts

QUOTE(Namelessone1973 @ Aug 5 2019, 10:45 AM)
AoS is now like an alternate universe of MCU. A lot of people do not watch it anymore. The Ghost Rider they introduced were not Johnny Blaze too. The character is too famous and interesting to be left behind. Ghost Rider, Blade & Dr Strange would be ideal characters for MCU to branch into more adult supernatural stories.
Sure, but I don't think it will be anytime soon either.

In May 2019, it was announced that Hulu is developing a Ghost Rider series, featuring the Robbie Reyes incarnation of the character. A television series centered around the character has been discussed for some time, after first appearing in the Ghost Rider pod of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. season 4. Gabriel Luna will reprise his role for the series.[211] Ingrid Escajeda was hired to serve as showrunner, in addition to executive producing the series with Paul Zbyszewski and Jeph Loeb.[193]

The series is not intended to be a spin-off of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., but will focus on the "same character [introduced in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.] with [a] new story that lives unto its own."[212]

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0163sec    0.38    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:43 PM