Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> MCU Phase 4

views

TS6so
post Jul 21 2019, 02:48 PM, updated 2y ago

Getting Started
120 posts

https://www.slashfilm.com/marvels-phase-4-comic-con-2019/
The only one I'm remotely excited about is FF4 due to tier-1 villains from that universe. Hope they took a page from the current version where the OG plus Valerie and Franklin. Franklin is the future cosmic god and Valerie who can outsmart her own father.

Blade has to wait for film director to be anything exciting over it. Mahershala Ali as Daywalker a solid casting choice nevertheless.

Tony Leung aka Mr. Carina Lau is Mandarin for Shang-Chi.

A lot of tier-2 heroes projects.

Neanderthal with penis size deficiency will be triggered hard as Lady Thor gonna be in Thor 4.
IdiuU
post Jul 21 2019, 03:44 PM

Casual
339 posts

defaultname365
post Jul 21 2019, 08:34 PM

Windows® 8.1 | Xbox 360™ | PlayStation® 4
1,047 posts

Mahershala Ali as Blade icon_rolleyes.gif PERFECT!

Simu Liu as Shang-Chi BRILLIANT! (Only know him from "Kim's Convenience" - he has humor and the acting chops) laugh.gif

user posted image

Thor 4: Love & Thunder biggrin.gif Title already hilarious!
dazesa P
post Jul 30 2019, 03:38 PM

Probation
5 posts

a bit sad no Avengers 4.. but I guess they don't have enough popular characters to form a new Avengers yet sad.gif
ThalaFan
post Jul 30 2019, 05:58 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(dazesa @ Jul 30 2019, 03:38 PM)
a bit sad no Avengers 4.. but I guess they don't have enough popular characters to form a new Avengers yet sad.gif
Bukan endgame kira avengers 4 ke?
On topic...none of the films interests me in the slightest...weird...usually not like this.
defaultname365
post Jul 31 2019, 11:06 AM

1,047 posts

This is not including...

- Guardians 3
- Spidey 3
- Blade
- Fantastic Four
- Mutants (X-Men)
- Black Panther 2

No project dates announced for these.

QUOTE(dazesa @ Jul 30 2019, 03:38 PM)
You mean Avengers 5... that's a good thing. Kevin Feige did say there will eventually be a 'similar' to Avengers film in the future. End of Phase 4 - perhaps May 2023 we will have one. Sure, there will be no Iron Man / Captain America, but that's the part of the journey.

QUOTE(ThalaFan @ Jul 30 2019, 05:58 PM)
Bukan endgame kira avengers 4 ke?
On topic...none of the films interests me in the slightest...weird...usually not like this.
Even better then, subvert expectations kinda thing once it is out. I'm most excited for Shang-Chi & Blade.

They should have brought in Ghost Rider too! laugh.gif

Namelessone1973
post Aug 1 2019, 01:56 PM

Getting Started
142 posts

I am actually looking forward to Dr Strange especially they are doing a horror tale this time. It could open the door to marvel supernatural characters like Moon Knight
Ashhh
post Aug 1 2019, 03:27 PM

Getting Started
158 posts

QUOTE(defaultname365 @ Jul 31 2019, 11:06 AM)
This is not including...

- Guardians 3
- Spidey 3
- Blade
- Fantastic Four
- Mutants (X-Men)
- Black Panther 2

No project dates announced for these.
You mean Avengers 5... that's a good thing. Kevin Feige did say there will eventually be a 'similar' to Avengers film in the future. End of Phase 4 - perhaps May 2023 we will have one. Sure, there will be no Iron Man / Captain America, but that's the part of the journey.
Even better then, subvert expectations kinda thing once it is out. I'm most excited for Shang-Chi & Blade.

They should have brought in Ghost Rider too!  laugh.gif
Ghost Rider has already been introduced in Marvel's AoS. Thus, I doubt they would want to reintroduce the same into the MCU.
Namelessone1973
post Aug 5 2019, 10:45 AM

Getting Started
142 posts

QUOTE(Ashhh @ Aug 1 2019, 03:27 PM)
Ghost Rider has already been introduced in Marvel's AoS. Thus, I doubt they would want to reintroduce the same into the MCU.
AoS is now like an alternate universe of MCU. A lot of people do not watch it anymore. The Ghost Rider they introduced were not Johnny Blaze too. The character is too famous and interesting to be left behind. Ghost Rider, Blade & Dr Strange would be ideal characters for MCU to branch into more adult supernatural stories.
skylinelover
post Aug 7 2019, 11:55 AM

Future Crypto Player😄👊Driver Abamsado😎😎
7,640 posts

QUOTE(defaultname365 @ Jul 21 2019, 08:34 PM)
Mahershala Ali as Blade  icon_rolleyes.gif  PERFECT!

Simu Liu as Shang-Chi BRILLIANT! (Only know him from "Kim's Convenience" - he has humor and the acting chops)  laugh.gif

user posted image

Thor 4: Love & Thunder  biggrin.gif  Title already hilarious!
Haha he also very famous from wong fu productions in youtube laugh.gif laugh.gif
Ashhh
post Aug 8 2019, 10:13 AM

Getting Started
158 posts

QUOTE(Namelessone1973 @ Aug 5 2019, 10:45 AM)
AoS is now like an alternate universe of MCU. A lot of people do not watch it anymore. The Ghost Rider they introduced were not Johnny Blaze too. The character is too famous and interesting to be left behind. Ghost Rider, Blade & Dr Strange would be ideal characters for MCU to branch into more adult supernatural stories.
Sure, but I don't think it will be anytime soon either.

In May 2019, it was announced that Hulu is developing a Ghost Rider series, featuring the Robbie Reyes incarnation of the character. A television series centered around the character has been discussed for some time, after first appearing in the Ghost Rider pod of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. season 4. Gabriel Luna will reprise his role for the series.[211] Ingrid Escajeda was hired to serve as showrunner, in addition to executive producing the series with Paul Zbyszewski and Jeph Loeb.[193]

The series is not intended to be a spin-off of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., but will focus on the "same character [introduced in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.] with [a] new story that lives unto its own."[212]
shinchan^^
post Aug 22 2019, 02:26 PM

K66
All Stars
21,195 posts

QUOTE(defaultname365 @ Jul 21 2019, 08:34 PM)
Mahershala Ali as Blade  icon_rolleyes.gif  PERFECT!

Simu Liu as Shang-Chi BRILLIANT! (Only know him from "Kim's Convenience" - he has humor and the acting chops)  laugh.gif

user posted image

Thor 4: Love & Thunder  biggrin.gif  Title already hilarious!
so its true
no spidey in the timeline
defaultname365
post Apr 19 2021, 10:49 PM

1,047 posts

👌
greyshadow
post Apr 23 2021, 10:10 AM

I bleed it out, Diggin' deeper just to throw it away!
1,634 posts

QUOTE(defaultname365 @ Apr 19 2021, 10:49 PM)

👌
somehow... I don't feel any exicitements for this trailer compared to other MCU movies

mayhaps due to Shang-Chi is the least known characters among the current line up? hmm.gif

and with the anti-asian sentiments going around in the west, I doubt it will sell well there

whereas in the East, Tony Leung should be a magnet for the box office
defaultname365
post May 4 2021, 03:45 AM

1,047 posts

The Eternals!!! rclxm9.gif (2:20 - 2:32)

Has a Guardians/Western vibe... we should be getting more trailers soon.

My most excited is actually Fantastic Four - - would love to see how Disney/Marvel era treats them especially from a story-point how it would fit in.

QUOTE(greyshadow @ Apr 23 2021, 10:10 AM)
somehow... I don't feel any exicitements for this trailer compared to other MCU movies

mayhaps due to Shang-Chi is the least known characters among the current line up? hmm.gif

and with the anti-asian sentiments going around in the west, I doubt it will sell well there

whereas in the East, Tony Leung should be a magnet for the box office
True, the trailer lacked the usual "Oomph" of other MCU trailers but perhaps the final product will be much better (or maybe even subsequent trailer will give us more).

ray148
post May 4 2021, 03:58 AM

Casual
424 posts

Oh man that video is meaty as hell. Glad to be excited for MCU again. And....Fantastic Four tease!!!!!!
greyshadow
post May 4 2021, 09:05 AM

I bleed it out, Diggin' deeper just to throw it away!
1,634 posts

QUOTE(ray148 @ May 4 2021, 03:58 AM)
Oh man that video is meaty as hell. Glad to be excited for MCU again. And....Fantastic Four tease!!!!!!
IMO, they should leave F4 in the grave after the two failed reboot attempt

It's too difficult to adapt F4's original abilities & backstory for modern audience, especially they'll need to fit into the already well established MCUverse

but, the easy way out will be the multiverse F4
tkn0811
post May 4 2021, 04:30 PM

4 posts

after Thanos, I macam no interest on Marvel movies liao...

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0282sec    0.30    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 12th May 2021 - 03:56 AM