Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Advice Wanted How to ask a girl out

views

PhakFuhZai
post Jul 20 2019, 01:33 PM

harimau putih
1,587 posts

QUOTE(navillera @ Jul 18 2019, 08:56 PM)
I did know what she work and what time she work, but when i ask her hobbies she didnt read my message until now(maybe she missed out my message or forget)

i also read on internet that when chat with girl, dont ask too many question, is that true?
you don't ask one's hobbies like that, this is not kindergarten

instead of bluntly throwing questions, say something about yourself then extending the discussion to involve her, eg "I enjoy lifting weight because it buff my body make my physique appear nicer, do you like guys with nicer physique and if you do, we can workout together bla bla bla icon_idea.gif .." Her fb photos and events provide you the precious datapoints already, use it to your max benefit, but becareful don't let her know you stalk her fb all day long

QUOTE(navillera @ Jul 20 2019, 01:11 PM)
Hi all, little update here

last night i ask her to go out together through fb message, but until now she hasn't seen or open my message to see(she is online).

what step should i do next, ask her again now or after a few day again?

or is there fb message have bug and the message i sent she will not get alerted haha sweat.gif
IMO fb messenger is the worst IM platform, it so messed up and mixed up with the merchant and business chatbots, the notification sometimes do not even pop up

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0129sec    0.32    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:50 AM