Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> How to ask a girl out (Advice Wanted)

views

Chaud
post Jul 18 2019, 12:20 AM

Enthusiast
855 posts

QUOTE(navillera @ Jul 17 2019, 11:14 PM)
I recently met a girl in a concert, she sit beside me. Because both of us enter the concert hall early, so we chat a lot before the concert start. She even ask me how old am I and what my job sweat.gif

After the concert I ask her for Fb account(this is the first time I do this in my life) rclxm9.gif , she give me her account. Then we happen to chat few times with FB.

But every times I am the one start the conversation, and our conversation ended very fast too. and is not everyday too because i am out of topic to chat with her and dont want chat awkwardly with her.

I am not sure that she like to talk to me or not

I want to ask her out,  but i not sure is it a right time to ask her out with menow , because the only time we see each other was just during the concert only. cry.gif

If i want to ask her out, how should i ask her out for the first time.

please help me icon_question.gif , i always wanted have a relationship, i dont mind to wait, but this is the the time in my life feeling wanted a relationship so much icon_question.gif

Thank You
you already got the green light to ask her out. what you doing dragging there with noob conversation?
Chaud
post Jul 18 2019, 12:21 AM

Enthusiast
855 posts

QUOTE(navillera @ Jul 17 2019, 11:35 PM)
nope is gfried concert
off topic abit...i was there...where did you sit? icon_idea.gif
Chaud
post Jul 21 2019, 11:10 PM

Enthusiast
855 posts

QUOTE(Captain89 @ Jul 18 2019, 10:04 PM)
I was there too. Haha also my first time going to concert at r3. Quite far from the stage tho. You?
VIP front seat...but not having a good view. because facing directly in front of the speaker and screen sweat.gif
Chaud
post Aug 6 2019, 10:20 AM

Enthusiast
855 posts

QUOTE(navillera @ Jul 22 2019, 12:32 AM)
I just ask her want to have some tea or ice cream when have free time. She replied she is busy after that and said next time ba like that

I think is kinda hard to ask her out also because she wok in service industry. hmm.gif

I will try again next time. flex.gif
so obvious she is trying to avoid you with those lame excuses. why didn't you get her number and whatsapp instead?

service industry is super easy to get free time

so i would suggest to stop trying

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0341sec    3.37    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 22nd September 2019 - 06:03 PM