Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Advice Wanted How to ask a girl out

views

TSnavillera P
post Jul 20 2019, 01:11 PM

Probation
17 posts

Hi all, little update here

last night i ask her to go out together through fb message, but until now she hasn't seen or open my message to see(she is online).

what step should i do next, ask her again now or after a few day again?

or is there fb message have bug and the message i sent she will not get alerted haha sweat.gif
TSnavillera P
post Jul 20 2019, 01:16 PM

Probation
17 posts

Before that her reply speed is quite fast, we talk about her dog and cat, everthing look fine until last week saturday. the message i sent she still not seen.

i just ask her what she like to do only on free time sweat.gif

i am kinda worry we cant even be friend after that.
PhakFuhZai
post Jul 20 2019, 01:33 PM

harimau putih
1,587 posts

QUOTE(navillera @ Jul 18 2019, 08:56 PM)
I did know what she work and what time she work, but when i ask her hobbies she didnt read my message until now(maybe she missed out my message or forget)

i also read on internet that when chat with girl, dont ask too many question, is that true?
you don't ask one's hobbies like that, this is not kindergarten

instead of bluntly throwing questions, say something about yourself then extending the discussion to involve her, eg "I enjoy lifting weight because it buff my body make my physique appear nicer, do you like guys with nicer physique and if you do, we can workout together bla bla bla icon_idea.gif .." Her fb photos and events provide you the precious datapoints already, use it to your max benefit, but becareful don't let her know you stalk her fb all day long

QUOTE(navillera @ Jul 20 2019, 01:11 PM)
Hi all, little update here

last night i ask her to go out together through fb message, but until now she hasn't seen or open my message to see(she is online).

what step should i do next, ask her again now or after a few day again?

or is there fb message have bug and the message i sent she will not get alerted haha sweat.gif
IMO fb messenger is the worst IM platform, it so messed up and mixed up with the merchant and business chatbots, the notification sometimes do not even pop up
Vervain
post Jul 20 2019, 01:44 PM

Scathach
5,458 posts

How did you ask her out?

She seen your message via notification. Just that she didn't want to open up the messenger to let you know she read your message.
TSnavillera P
post Jul 20 2019, 01:52 PM

Probation
17 posts

QUOTE(PhakFuhZai @ Jul 20 2019, 01:33 PM)
you don't ask one's hobbies like that, this is not kindergarten

instead of bluntly throwing questions, say something about yourself then extending the discussion to involve her, eg "I enjoy lifting weight because it buff my body make my physique appear nicer, do you like guys with nicer physique and if you do, we can workout together bla bla bla icon_idea.gif .."  Her fb photos and events provide you the precious datapoints already, use it to your max benefit, but becareful don't let her know you stalk her fb all day long

IMO fb messenger is the worst IM platform, it so messed up and mixed up with the merchant and business chatbots, the notification sometimes do not even pop up
I can only contact her through fb, or maybe instagram, i dont have her phone number.
Chaud
post Jul 21 2019, 11:10 PM

Regular
1,091 posts

QUOTE(Captain89 @ Jul 18 2019, 10:04 PM)
I was there too. Haha also my first time going to concert at r3. Quite far from the stage tho. You?
VIP front seat...but not having a good view. because facing directly in front of the speaker and screen sweat.gif
TSnavillera P
post Jul 22 2019, 12:25 AM

Probation
17 posts

QUOTE(Ralna @ Jul 20 2019, 12:58 AM)
?? What's so hard about this.  sweat.gif

Since she attended the concert, you can just invite her to similar events next time, or other interesting events that you think she'll like (based on her FB info and lifestyle).

From there, you can then chat more and also have lunch/dinner together. If she says no to your invitations (say, invite her 3 times but she rejects all 3), then you know she's not interested in you.

Btw, she only met you once, so, don't ask too many personal questions on FB until you two know each other better.
After one day she finally reply my invite, but she said she is busy and said next time. sweat.gif

So i think i gonna ask her again after a few week. But i will still try to stay contact with her through chat, just try to know her better.

Just I really out of topic to chat with her now, dont know what and how to start the chat now. cry.gif
TSnavillera P
post Jul 22 2019, 12:32 AM

Probation
17 posts

QUOTE(Vervain @ Jul 20 2019, 01:44 PM)
How did you ask her out?

She seen your message via notification. Just that she didn't want to open up the messenger to let you know she read your message.
I just ask her want to have some tea or ice cream when have free time. She replied she is busy after that and said next time ba like that

I think is kinda hard to ask her out also because she wok in service industry. hmm.gif

I will try again next time. flex.gif
Vervain
post Jul 23 2019, 05:24 PM

Scathach
5,458 posts

QUOTE(navillera @ Jul 22 2019, 12:32 AM)
I just ask her want to have some tea or ice cream when have free time. She replied she is busy after that and said next time ba like that

I think is kinda hard to ask her out also because she wok in service industry. hmm.gif

She has no interest in you.. or there's nothing of interest to her. You've become his text buddy.. I think its better you move on.. if you want to turn the table. you have to stop texting her and talk to her via messenger.. give a week later and see if she accepts your invitation. If you're attractive, no matter how busy you are she will still make time and propose a different date. My suggestion is make your life more interesting, go find other concerts and attend them while posting the pictures.. later then only you start to engage another conversation. its pretty hard to bait a girl if you've revealed everything about yourself..
Raddus
post Jul 28 2019, 07:59 PM

Getting Started
205 posts

Ask for hp number lah WhatsApp more reliable
Chaud
post Aug 6 2019, 10:20 AM

Regular
1,091 posts

so obvious she is trying to avoid you with those lame excuses. why didn't you get her number and whatsapp instead?

service industry is super easy to get free time

so i would suggest to stop trying
Drian
post Aug 6 2019, 11:25 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,968 posts

She's not interested.

Girls here won't tell you this and instead ask you to try again, make her feel touch, girls want to test your sincerity bla bla bla. Girls usually use the "busy" excuse if they're not interested.

Just move on to other girls, don't invest in her anymore.

This post has been edited by Drian: Aug 6 2019, 11:27 AM
TSnavillera P
post Aug 19 2019, 01:32 AM

Probation
17 posts

is me again, last time i asked her out (like maybe 1 month ago liao), she say cannot because she said she busy.

Before that i want to summary what happen after i ask her out. Until now is always me start the conversation haha. Sometime she will not even read my message, and this make me worried is it she doesnt talk with me. I will even send her cute or funny animal picture but then she reply once and then the end. I would say after that we didnt talk alot, but her engaging conversation sometime is good also, just making me very confuse.

Now, i think is time to try ask her out again, but is there any rule like what you should say when asking a girl out, or can it be just randomly ask her out, is that ok?

i still very scare, but i think i drag the time too long already

can someone with first date experience can tell me their way?
CE|C93
post Aug 20 2019, 05:44 PM

Getting Started
229 posts

QUOTE(navillera @ Aug 19 2019, 01:32 AM)
is me again, last time i asked her out (like maybe 1 month ago liao), she say cannot because she said she busy.

Before that i want to summary what happen after i ask her out. Until now is always me start the conversation haha. Sometime she will not even read my message, and this make me worried is it she doesnt talk with me. I will even send her cute or funny animal picture but then she reply once and then the end. I would say after that we didnt talk alot, but her engaging conversation sometime is good also, just making me very confuse.

Now, i think is time to try ask her out again, but is there any rule like what you should say when asking a girl out, or can it be just randomly ask her out, is that ok?

i still very scare, but i think i drag the time too long already

can someone with first date experience can tell me their way?
This will be your second time asking her after initial rejection.

If she decline your invitation again (she saying busy and maybe next time is a clear rejection), then you should know she is less interested on you than you are on her.

Give up and move on to the next girl. Continue pursuing her will makes her think you are needy and you will push her away further.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0147sec    0.43    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:03 PM