Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Advice Wanted How to ask a girl out

views

TSnavillera P
post Jul 17 2019, 11:14 PM, updated 5y ago

Probation
17 posts

I recently met a girl in a concert, she sit beside me. Because both of us enter the concert hall early, so we chat a lot before the concert start. She even ask me how old am I and what my job sweat.gif

After the concert I ask her for Fb account(this is the first time I do this in my life) rclxm9.gif , she give me her account. Then we happen to chat few times with FB.

But every times I am the one start the conversation, and our conversation ended very fast too. and is not everyday too because i am out of topic to chat with her and dont want chat awkwardly with her.

I am not sure that she like to talk to me or not

I want to ask her out, but i not sure is it a right time to ask her out with menow , because the only time we see each other was just during the concert only. cry.gif

If i want to ask her out, how should i ask her out for the first time.

please help me icon_question.gif , i always wanted have a relationship, i dont mind to wait, but this is the the time in my life feeling wanted a relationship so much icon_question.gif

Thank You
ratloverice
post Jul 17 2019, 11:17 PM

Enthusiast
804 posts

Out of topic - Jam Hsiao's concert ka?
tomato people
post Jul 17 2019, 11:21 PM

Tomato fan
1,612 posts

All you need is a courage....

Do you have anything to lose? No?

Man up and just ask her out (but not in a creepy way) ....YOLO
y3ivan
post Jul 17 2019, 11:26 PM

On my way
502 posts

just message her in the morning once and see if she layan or not.

find a random topic to talk about (but not too weird topic of course). ask her about work, hobbies, etc.

share a bit about yourself too, maybe she is also shy too.

then you can start to ask her out - don't wait too long though. if she find excuse to not go out with you then you know lah what to do... try a few times.
TSnavillera P
post Jul 17 2019, 11:35 PM

Probation
17 posts

QUOTE(tomato people @ Jul 17 2019, 11:21 PM)
All you need is a courage....

Do you have anything to lose? No?

Man up and just ask her out (but not in a creepy way) ....YOLO
flex.gif
TSnavillera P
post Jul 17 2019, 11:35 PM

Probation
17 posts

QUOTE(ratloverice @ Jul 17 2019, 11:17 PM)
Out of topic - Jam Hsiao's concert ka?
nope is gfried concert
okyjace
post Jul 17 2019, 11:40 PM

Getting Started
228 posts

Ways to ask her out

Hey. It would really make my day if you would agree to meet me for [inside scoop ice cream] this weekend.

Something like that. Good luck.
kennykck
post Jul 18 2019, 12:00 AM

!!!~~<((Bankai))>~~!!!
1,697 posts

Better build some rapport between you and her before another outing. Find out what she likes to do or eat. Since both of you like gfried concert, you may start from there and explore deeper in her interest.

Use a special event/expo/concert/nice food as excuse to invite her to join you. And learn to tell jokes/riddles, it helps when you runs out of things to say.
Chaud
post Jul 18 2019, 12:20 AM

Regular
1,091 posts

QUOTE(navillera @ Jul 17 2019, 11:14 PM)
I recently met a girl in a concert, she sit beside me. Because both of us enter the concert hall early, so we chat a lot before the concert start. She even ask me how old am I and what my job sweat.gif

After the concert I ask her for Fb account(this is the first time I do this in my life) rclxm9.gif , she give me her account. Then we happen to chat few times with FB.

But every times I am the one start the conversation, and our conversation ended very fast too. and is not everyday too because i am out of topic to chat with her and dont want chat awkwardly with her.

I want to ask her out,  but i not sure is it a right time to ask her out with menow , because the only time we see each other was just during the concert only. cry.gif

please help me icon_question.gif , i always wanted have a relationship, i dont mind to wait, but this is the the time in my life feeling wanted a relationship so much icon_question.gif

Thank You
you already got the green light to ask her out. what you doing dragging there with noob conversation?
Chaud
post Jul 18 2019, 12:21 AM

Regular
1,091 posts

QUOTE(navillera @ Jul 17 2019, 11:35 PM)
nope is gfried concert
off topic abit...i was there...where did you sit? icon_idea.gif
xperiaDROID
post Jul 18 2019, 12:26 AM

K
3,964 posts

QUOTE(navillera @ Jul 17 2019, 11:35 PM)
nope is gfried concert
You mean Gfriend?
outsider
post Jul 18 2019, 07:21 AM

~ get out ~
1,270 posts

i think she testing ur patience..... girl if she dont really like u. she would like to do that. not say she dont like u, she unsure hersef and wanna see ur sincerity.

why dont u try 1-2week dont go out with her and see respond.

Zoopdiidoo
post Jul 18 2019, 10:12 AM

Getting Started
216 posts

Don't chat everyday, it gets mundane. Just ask her out and chat in person.
Coffee session or lunch. Just be casual about it like how you talked to her in the concert.

This post has been edited by Zoopdiidoo: Jul 18 2019, 10:12 AM
xPrototype
post Jul 18 2019, 10:18 AM

Casual
304 posts

I want to ask her out,  but i not sure is it a right time to ask her out with menow , because the only time we see each other was just during the concert only. cry.gif

Thank You
There is no right time.

If you have the intention to ask her out, just do it.

Both of you are adults already I assume?

Nothing wrong with asking her out.

If you really dont feel confident, then dont do it. Try to build the foundation first.

If you wanna ask her out, I think the recent mona lisa gallery art thing in KL can be a good starter.
TSnavillera P
post Jul 18 2019, 08:56 PM

Probation
17 posts

QUOTE(y3ivan @ Jul 17 2019, 11:26 PM)
just message her in the morning once and see if she layan or not.

find a random topic to talk about (but not too weird topic of course). ask her about work, hobbies, etc.

share a bit about yourself too, maybe she is also shy too.

then you can start to ask her out - don't wait too long though. if she find excuse to not go out with you then you know lah what to do... try a few times.
I did know what she work and what time she work, but when i ask her hobbies she didnt read my message until now(maybe she missed out my message or forget)

i also read on internet that when chat with girl, dont ask too many question, is that true?
Captain89
post Jul 18 2019, 10:04 PM

Simple person
3,056 posts

QUOTE(Chaud @ Jul 18 2019, 12:21 AM)
off topic abit...i was there...where did you sit? icon_idea.gif
I was there too. Haha also my first time going to concert at r3. Quite far from the stage tho. You?
ymc2303
post Jul 19 2019, 01:30 AM

On my way
592 posts

if you can ask her for her facebook account, what makes you think she won't give you her phone number too? if a person that are interested in you, he/she will find ways to get to know you. otherwise they just ghost you.
Vervain
post Jul 19 2019, 10:02 AM

Scathach
5,458 posts

QUOTE(Chaud @ Jul 18 2019, 12:20 AM)
you already got the green light to ask her out. what you doing dragging there with noob conversation?
She waited too long for his invitation to ask her out that she ignore him

QUOTE(navillera @ Jul 18 2019, 08:56 PM)
I did know what she work and what time she work, but when i ask her hobbies she didnt read my message until now(maybe she missed out my message or forget)

i also read on internet that when chat with girl, dont ask too many question, is that true?
Just freaking ask the girl out. If you don't exhibit any confidence the freaking girl will get laid by someone else. There is no right or wrong time. Just ask her out no catchy punch line. Ask if she's free on xxx day time and would like to hang out at one nice cafe. Sendiri go find those fancy cafe to eat or drink. If she accepts, good. If she's not free but she proposes then good. If she is not free and keeps quiet then you propose another timing. If she still declines, then you tell her when she's free to meet just reach out to you. There's a high chance she already have a bf or kena snag or waited too long that she kena turn off. So move on from here.

This post has been edited by Vervain: Jul 19 2019, 10:03 AM
Marcus95
post Jul 19 2019, 03:40 PM

ᴄᴏɴɴᴏɪꜱꜱᴇᴜr
628 posts

I want to ask her out,  but i not sure is it a right time to ask her out with me now , because the only time we see each other was just during the concert only. cry.gif

Thank You
just be casual bro, don't overthink. Treat her as a friend first then slowly only grow in the love
Ralna
post Jul 20 2019, 12:58 AM

Casual
388 posts

?? What's so hard about this. sweat.gif

Since she attended the concert, you can just invite her to similar events next time, or other interesting events that you think she'll like (based on her FB info and lifestyle).

From there, you can then chat more and also have lunch/dinner together. If she says no to your invitations (say, invite her 3 times but she rejects all 3), then you know she's not interested in you.

Btw, she only met you once, so, don't ask too many personal questions on FB until you two know each other better.

2 Pages  1 2 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0163sec    0.09    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:50 AM