hong3831
post Jul 25 2019, 12:44 PM

Getting Started
165 posts

but he mind alot of thing...
Kaboku
post Jul 25 2019, 05:14 PM

4 posts

he wants easy to get on and off the bike, fashionable enough to carry around, big enough to keep all his things yet small enough to lane split and looks cool on the bike with and without the bag. Too many things to tick off
TSKhai92
post Jul 25 2019, 06:03 PM

Getting Started
228 posts

QUOTE(Kaboku @ Jul 25 2019, 05:14 PM)
he wants easy to get on and off the bike, fashionable enough to carry around, big enough to keep all his things yet small enough to lane split and looks cool on the bike with and without the bag. Too many things to tick off
Why not right? If you choose to buy shoei expensive helmet surely you have to lose continence compared to a cheap givi helmet coz you can't leave it on the bike
Mikahl
post Jul 25 2019, 06:03 PM

35 posts

QUOTE(Khai92 @ Jul 13 2019, 03:01 PM)
I'm tired of backpack, I feel more comfortable without using one but sometimes I just have to carry something. Like gym clothes or going to work I can't go with empty hand. I saw this kriega tailback but it cost rm600. Installing a box won't solve a problem I need a back, to store armor jacket, knee pad, gloves and laptop..
If you have so many types of things to carry on short trips, I don't think the Kriega Drypack's gonna make your life much easier because...
(ok, if you wanna store armoured jacket..... I'm not sure if a 30L will even suffice, but so let's just stick to that for context).

1. There is essentially only ONE big compartment which is waterproof, and that's where all things go into. The upper zip pocket is unfortunately, not. Because the 30L is large, it is deep, hence difficult (and sometimes impossible) for you to reach for something stuffed way inside. Anyone who uses enough waterproof duffles will know this struggle.

2. Your laptop is at risk. The bag is soft on all sides without dedicated padded devices compartment.

3. If you don't stuff enough things into a large Kriega to make it full enough, you're gonna have a nice time securing the tiedown straps, and keeping them neat.

4. If you don't properly balance your stuff inside the compartment properly, the bag will be lopsided as it is soft all round, and again, buckling it properly onto your bike ain't gonna be fun.

5. If you do manage to stuff it up, a 30L Kriega is gonna be bulky, and possibly heavy, making it almost impossible to just grab-and-go...because I think, there's no proper grab handle like most backpacks. But they do come with D rings for you to attach a shoulder strap, which then leads to....

6. ...unless you don't mind the shoulder strap dangling all over as you ride, you'd have to remove and reattach the sling every time you take your bag with you or mount it back on your bike.

7. There are 4 hooks that secure the bag to the seat, and it's not a 'quick-release' system. You'd have to take your time to get used to unhooking them, and hooking them up securely each time you mount or dismount the bag. If you're in a rush, good luck.

I'm not sure why you mentioned that a rear box won't solve your problem because if large enough, everything can go in easily including your backpack with a laptop, or just strap the backpack down to the rear seat.

hong3831
post Jul 25 2019, 06:36 PM

Getting Started
165 posts

Don't so serious bro~
mypie
post Jul 25 2019, 07:13 PM

39 posts

QUOTE(Kaboku @ Jul 25 2019, 05:14 PM)
But he said he ride 500cc scooter, he can stack up bags as tall as he need at the back and still doesn't effect how he mount to the bike.

What to do, this is the same guy who want to but a big bike and complain a car with a same price have aircond. Want a superbike but complain legal speed is only 110kmh. Want to splitlane but complain the lane is not wide enough. And the best part doesn't mind to lose warranty for a newly purchased bike but complain about RM200 service bill.

This TS is funny and always make my day.

TSKhai92
post Jul 25 2019, 08:44 PM

Getting Started
228 posts

QUOTE(hong3831 @ Jul 25 2019, 06:36 PM)
Don't so serious bro~
If you don't have better suggestion why make noise?
mat_7824
post Jul 25 2019, 09:17 PM

20 posts

QUOTE(mypie @ Jul 25 2019, 07:13 PM)
But he said he ride 500cc scooter, he can stack up bags as tall as he need at the back and still doesn't effect how he mount to the bike.

What to do, this is the same guy who want to but a big bike and complain a car with a same price have aircond. Want a superbike but complain legal speed is only 110kmh. Want to splitlane but complain the lane is not wide enough. And the best part doesn't mind to lose warranty for a newly purchased bike but complain about RM200 service bill.

This TS is funny and always make my day.
+1 for this reply.
hong3831
post Jul 25 2019, 10:22 PM

Getting Started
165 posts

QUOTE(Khai92 @ Jul 25 2019, 08:44 PM)
If you don't have better suggestion why make noise?
Pls refer to post above.
TSKhai92
post Jul 26 2019, 12:26 AM

Getting Started
228 posts

QUOTE(hong3831 @ Jul 25 2019, 10:22 PM)
Pls refer to post above.
What's your problem dude? Is your unnecessary murmuring contribute to new ideas?

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0713sec    1.52    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 18th August 2019 - 01:03 PM