Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Reincarnation Is Real - by Non Religious Research, Blow mind thinking!

views

ramz
post Aug 10 2019, 06:12 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,616 posts

QUOTE(kpfun @ Aug 10 2019, 05:22 PM)
Good. Welcome back as long as don't simply barking like a mad dog.

I love dog very much. I had a German Shepherd Dog years ago.
You still haven't changed your title. It's very misleading. Coz I was mislead. I love dog too. I think my past life I was s dog.
puchongite
post Aug 11 2019, 07:38 AM

10k Club
All Stars
17,838 posts

I am the reincarnation of Joan of Arc.

Spear2
post Aug 13 2019, 08:18 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,055 posts

QUOTE(LamTin. @ Aug 10 2019, 01:09 PM)
You will regret one day after your last breath. Only then you will know ghost is existing. But that time its too late for you to regret. I am not joking with you. This kind of thing you better dont funny around.
Just insert anything <XXX>, then follow by the bolded sentence. It works for almost anything by your logic.
Spear2
post Aug 13 2019, 08:20 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,055 posts

QUOTE(kpfun @ Aug 10 2019, 03:31 PM)
I posted this thread is for hoping in contact with who have real experience of reincarnation. Placing a hopeĀ  here.

Convincing anyone to believe in reincarnation I am not interested.

If you are interested in Virginia cases, go to their university page to download.

Looking for net fighting, you have looked for the wrong person. Go ahead to look for someone or go to other places.
Mmmm... did I not tell you that your intention for this thread is not appropriate in RWI? Did I also suggest that you move your thread to serious kopitiam to look for persons with real experience of reincarnation? Maybe I told in our past lives so your memory is foggy? Mmmm ...

This post has been edited by Spear2: Aug 13 2019, 08:21 AM
Spear2
post Aug 13 2019, 08:25 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,055 posts

QUOTE(kpfun @ Aug 10 2019, 03:52 PM)
As I suggested many times, go to read the cases from Virginia, and then, we can discuss if you want the discussion.

Look at Ramz, he even did not read my first post and arguing on I should say I am looking for someone who has experience of reincarnation. How sincere he is on this subject. Dont be like kids, looking for fighting. This is a sick behavior. As some said, you guys, are personal attack. This is very sick. You need medication.

I am not coming here to promote or teaching the Virginia's cases.

You have to put in your effort here.
Great, I will discuss a few Virginia cases then. Please don't ask me to go refer to their web pages again, you are representing the position of reincarnation, you brought up your anecdotal evidence, you made the claim. So are we game?
Spear2
post Aug 13 2019, 08:29 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,055 posts

QUOTE(kpfun @ Aug 10 2019, 01:35 PM)
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Go up to the judge and tell him to trust you. Does it work?

As for the research done by Virginia academic staff, I have linked a few articles why their results are fishy. Have you read them?
TSkpfun
post Aug 13 2019, 11:30 AM

Regular
1,134 posts

QUOTE(Spear2 @ Aug 13 2019, 08:20 AM)
Mmmm... did I not tell you that your intention for this thread is not appropriate in RWI? Did I also suggest that you move your thread to serious kopitiam to look for persons with real experience of reincarnation? Maybe I told in our past lives so your memory is foggy? Mmmm ...
If you are admin, please delete this thread. If you are not, you may report to admin for requesting this thread to be deleted.
I'm absolutely fine with that. So far, I received few serious visitors who have shared their views sincerely.

Since, a so called asking questions in genius way guy, a sick guy and a mad dog like to bully here, many sincere visitors left losing interest to come. Keeping this thread is not much meaningful indeed.
Spear2
post Aug 13 2019, 11:45 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,055 posts

QUOTE(kpfun @ Aug 13 2019, 11:30 AM)
If you are admin, please delete this thread. If you are not, you may report to admin for requesting this thread to be deleted.
I'm absolutely fine with that. So far, I received few serious visitors who have shared their views sincerely.

Since, a so called asking questions in genius way guy, a sick guy and a mad dog like to bully here, many sincere visitors left losing interest to come. Keeping this thread is not much meaningful indeed.
I am perfectly fine with your thread here, don't get me wrong, but understand that you are in RWI, a place where occasionally intense discussion takes place, nothing for you to cry about. IOW stay and get bash if that seems to be putting across my point rather forcefully.
puchongite
post Aug 13 2019, 01:12 PM

10k Club
All Stars
17,838 posts

This person does not believe in reincarnation. He has got three points.

The Problem With Reincarnation
It's not the lack of evidence

https://www.psychologytoday.com/intl/blog/h...m-reincarnation

He himself is a Buddhist,

Three reasons given were :-

1) we have, as of yet, no way to verify it prospectively in an objective manner,

2) we have no mechanism to explain how reincarnation might occur.

3) the Buddhist notion of reincarnation, ie the idea of reincarnation is inconsistent with other philosophies of Buddhism.

This post has been edited by puchongite: Aug 13 2019, 01:28 PM

14 Pages « < 12 13 14Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0718sec    2.66    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th August 2019 - 10:10 AM