Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Durian Bikers group/webpage... ori?

views

TSJust Another Malaysian
post Jul 13 2019, 12:09 AM, updated 5y ago

28 posts

Basically I'm doing some research for my gear ahead of time for when i can go and upgrade from B2 to B full (side question why does JPJ not give B1 anymore?) And I notice the helmet I want, Bell Qualifier, which is around 600 from what I see but they got sale and can sell for 450 like that. Agvsport Excursion Kevlar pants priced at 500 they can sell at 180 like that very often. Anyone can vouch for their product's originality? They seem very sus because they will put the brand name in the title but not the product description, one time they even letak some china brand but when I ask them they said it's a mistake then they tukar to "no brand". I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt but if anyone got some experience with them please share. If fake I don't mind paying the extra 200, worth it for safety.

This post has been edited by Just Another Malaysian: Jul 13 2019, 12:11 AM
basilisk
post Jul 13 2019, 12:41 AM

30 posts

dulian helmets brand they sell same as qbee which is the msia dist for bell nolan etc.

u can ask qbee if dulian take helmet frm them.
both based in jb.

other stuffs not sure..

edit:

i jz did a search in fb...

some guys claim tht, qbee motor is dulian bikers..

they (qb) purposely setup dulian to sell their products online..

thts wht tht claim la...

This post has been edited by basilisk: Jul 13 2019, 12:47 AM
cowboy_bebop
post Jul 13 2019, 10:25 PM

Getting Started
65 posts

Dang. When durian bikers set up online/shopee store, they had lotsa Bell with good discount. Saw that they were shipping from johor and messaged them on shopee if they have physical store (so I can test the helmet fit). They said nope, only online. Thot they were maybe singaporean based with johor shipping agent. Make sense if they are actually qbee unofficial online store
TSJust Another Malaysian
post Jul 15 2019, 01:07 PM

28 posts

QUOTE(cowboy_bebop @ Jul 13 2019, 10:25 PM)
Dang. When durian bikers set up online/shopee store, they had lotsa Bell with good discount. Saw that they were shipping from johor and messaged them on shopee if they have physical store (so I can test the helmet fit). They said nope, only online. Thot they were maybe singaporean based with johor shipping agent. Make sense if they are actually qbee unofficial online store
Yeah I wanted to test fit oso
TSJust Another Malaysian
post Jul 15 2019, 01:09 PM

28 posts

QUOTE(basilisk @ Jul 13 2019, 12:41 AM)
dulian helmets brand they sell same as qbee which is the msia dist for bell nolan etc.

u can ask qbee if dulian take helmet frm them.
both based in jb.

other stuffs not sure..

edit:

i jz did a search in fb...

some guys claim tht, qbee motor is dulian bikers..

they (qb) purposely setup dulian to sell their products online..

thts wht tht claim la...
I see, that helps a lot. And Qb punya helmet all ori right? I tak pernah dengah qb 😅
Kaboku
post Jul 15 2019, 01:26 PM

8 posts

QUOTE(Just Another Malaysian @ Jul 13 2019, 12:09 AM)
side question why does JPJ not give B1 anymore?
Reason is simple. No one wants to spend extra money, time and stress to go for another test if they want to upgrade from B1 to B full. Most ppl take B2 cause cheaper and for convenience sake and has no intention of upgrading and there are those who straight take B full or upgrade to B full and be done with it so don't have to go through another test.

Anyways always best to test fit a helmet before getting even though the prince is tempting
TSJust Another Malaysian
post Jul 15 2019, 02:09 PM

28 posts

QUOTE(Kaboku @ Jul 15 2019, 01:26 PM)
Reason is simple. No one wants to spend extra money, time and stress to go for another test if they want to upgrade from B1 to B full. Most ppl take B2 cause cheaper and for convenience sake and has no intention of upgrading and there are those who straight take B full or upgrade to B full and be done with it so don't have to go through another test.

Anyways always best to test fit a helmet before getting even though the prince is tempting
Got it, for me it was very convenient to have B1 to I don't have too much power to start riding (although there's a lot of 650cc beginner level bikes) and my father would have an ease of mind. Thanks! And I'll definitely test fit a helmet first, no need all that extra goyang Hahaha.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0134sec    0.34    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:24 PM