Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Prepaid Plan for Students

views

TSWaffler
post Jul 12 2019, 03:56 PM, updated 5y ago

31 posts

I'm a student living in Klang Valley needing a cheap plan. The plan I'm eyeing for is the RM10 monthly value prepaid plan that comes with 1GB data + 10GB free basic interenet. Just a few questions, if I were to top up monthly for RM15, will the line remain valid for the whole month? I've been comparing this plan to the OneXOX plan but this comes with a 10GB free basic internet, which would be really helpful. Is it really slow or usable for basic surfing or chatting in Whatsapp?

I rarely call (mainly use Whatsapp call feature), never SMS and occasionally use data to check messages or emails. Other times, I'll have WiFi so it'll be good. Thanks for your help, I tried calling and emailing the service center but I've not had a response so far. If you know of any other better plans, that'll be good too. smile.gif

user posted image

This post has been edited by Waffler: Jul 12 2019, 03:59 PM
TSWaffler
post Jul 20 2019, 03:58 PM

31 posts

QUOTE(fireballs @ Jul 20 2019, 02:11 PM)
Let me know if have difficulty. I was student before too
Yeah haha, Rm200 upfront is definitely difficult. But no, I don't need the help, doing this to be more independent. Thanks for the advice all, I'll either go for the ONEXOX RM10 package or Tune Talk at this point.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0121sec    0.47    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:19 PM