> Miserable Tenant, Tenant yell in the phone

TSLL85 P
post Jul 12 2019, 02:57 AM, updated 5y ago

My client has a property and rented out last month to a small family with 2 kids.
Terrace house not furnished and only provide 1 unit aircond and other fix fittings.
Collecting 2 months rental for secure deposit, 1 month rental advance for June 2019 and 0.5month rental for utility deposit.
Suppose to pay rent by 7th of every month, asking owner to give him period to prepare the rental and promise will pay by 25th Jul 2019. Which is the landlord are not agree and demand him to pay by this 15th July 2019.
On the same day, tenant has requested a water pump to be install in the house as the water can't supply to the 2nd floor.
Owner request tenant to update the rental and will install the water pump to the tenant.
Tenant leaving a voice note, talking so harsh and sacarstic..
And suddenly complaint the owner, why the Stamping fee so expensive and why the landlord didn't let the tenant draft the tenancy by himself and bring to stamp instead of paying so expensive to the agency to stamp.
**tenant only pay half of the admin fee and Stamping fee, this is agree by both parties. And still want to complaint.
In the voice note he saying:-
Aiya so susah lah rent your hse, you think your house so nice to stay? If landlord like you I rather move out after 6 months and I can build my own hse at my sister's land. You are a young landlord, I don't think your life experience is more and better than me.
My client forward the voice note to me and Iandlord said to tenant said OK, you can move out after renting 6months,and the 2 months rental secure deposit with the utilities will refund it to you probably after 2 weeks you move out, all the utilities bills are clear and also hse return in a good condition.

The tenant to angry and yell in the phone and said.. Why do I need to wait for 2 weeks for the refund. Whwn I move into the hse, I pay directly and when I move out, I need it om the day I move out. Or else I will not pay rental from now. I still a legal tenant until I didn't pay rental for 4 months.
This tenant don't want to listen and keep yelling.. So I hang up his call😂.

Tenant keep saying "I will wait for your court order"

This is so unfair to my landlord..
Drian
post Jul 12 2019, 10:36 AM

4,968 posts

People who can't pay deposit and calculative over stamping fees usually have borderline financial capability.

No need to rent to this type of people.

WaCKy-Angel
post Jul 12 2019, 11:05 AM

PeACe~~
21,509 posts

QUOTE(LL85 @ Jul 12 2019, 02:57 AM)
My client has a property and rented out last month to a small family with 2 kids.
Terrace house not furnished and only provide 1 unit aircond and other fix fittings.
Collecting 2 months rental for secure deposit, 1 month rental advance for June 2019 and 0.5month rental for utility deposit.
Suppose to pay rent by 7th of every month, asking owner to give him period to prepare the rental and promise will pay by 25th Jul 2019. Which is the landlord are not agree and demand him to pay by this 15th July 2019.
On the same day, tenant has requested a water pump to be install in the house as the water can't supply to the 2nd floor.
Owner request tenant to update the rental and will install the water pump to the tenant.
Tenant leaving a voice note, talking so harsh and sacarstic..
And suddenly complaint the owner, why the Stamping fee so expensive and why the landlord didn't let the tenant draft the tenancy by himself and bring to stamp instead of paying so expensive to the agency to stamp.
**tenant only pay half of the admin fee and Stamping fee, this is agree by both parties. And still want to complaint.
In the voice note he saying:-
Aiya so susah lah rent your hse, you think your house so nice to stay? If landlord like you I rather move out after 6 months and I can build my own hse at my sister's land. You are a young landlord, I don't think your life experience is more and better than me.
My client forward the voice note to me and Iandlord said to tenant said OK, you can move out after renting 6months,and the 2 months rental secure deposit with the utilities will refund it to you probably after 2 weeks you move out, all the utilities bills are clear and also hse return in a good condition.

The tenant to angry and yell in the phone and said.. Why do I need to wait for 2 weeks for the refund. Whwn I move into the hse, I pay directly and when I move out, I need it om the day I move out. Or else I will not pay rental from now. I still a legal tenant until I didn't pay rental for 4 months.
This tenant don't want to listen and keep yelling.. So I hang up his call😂.

Tenant keep saying "I will wait for your court order"

This is so unfair to my landlord..
Do u interview and filter your client? ask them give the contact of their previous landlord and check their history.
Better safe than sorry.

0.0104sec    0.16    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:20 AM