4 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

> Should I buy 3 Apartment, 2 Condo Or 1 Landed, Which 3 Apartment, 2 Condo Or 1 Landed?

Which one should I buy

3 units of Affordable Housing [ 14 ] ** [19.18%]
2 units of Condo [ 27 ] ** [36.99%]
1 unit of Landed Property [ 32 ] ** [43.84%]
Total Votes: 73
Guests cannot vote 

TSspeedmark
post Jul 11 2019, 09:46 PM, updated 5y ago

31 posts

Hi... Assuming I able to own 3 affordable housing (Pr1ma, PPAM, Rumahwip) when some secret methods

I looking advise for purely investment n capital appreciation in long run, 10 Years above is fine for me for ROI.

Which one should I buy? Assuming I won't care those property are suppose for M40, I just wan to earn money (a bad guy)

Which choice would u made? Assuming I able successfully sell to another party after the moratorium period 10 years.

Which would u go for?

Budget in hand : Salary 5k, cash in hand 600k

This post has been edited by speedmark: Jul 11 2019, 09:52 PM
heavensea
post Jul 11 2019, 09:48 PM

9,616 posts

Why not buy each one?
Diversification, don't put all telor in one baskut.
Put in freezer also.
AskarPerang
post Jul 11 2019, 09:54 PM

~tUPaI...~
23,145 posts

There are plenty of completed affordable housing projects in the market today for you to check out.
PR1MA will be the most expensive ones, price no different compare to normal unrestricted bebas unit project. However with HOC + huge discount given, things changed (and early bird buyer suing as well).
PPAM is the cheapest. Big size, cheap price medium cost apartment. Maybe only Bayu Andaman is the only one that come with condo facilities. Anyway, heard this scheme will got no new offering after this. What's left is the last remaining ones. No more after this.

RUMAHWIP just so so. Just check out the newly completed Jalilmas. 198k. Rental 1k only. Unless you furnish up nicely maybe can get RM1200. Rental yield how much only?

Anyway, the key point here is these affordable homes like PR1MA, RUMAHWIP, PPA1M meant for own stay. Not for investment. If you buy without intention of staying there, just skip. Dont waste other people opportunity to get a unit.
heavensea
post Jul 11 2019, 10:01 PM

9,616 posts

Ts can stay 2.3333333 days at each affordable house he bought.

Don't forget about rsku, then ts have full set collection of affordable housing in Malaysia.
Harold2009
post Jul 11 2019, 10:05 PM

526 posts

QUOTE(speedmark @ Jul 11 2019, 09:46 PM)
Hi... Assuming I able to own 3 affordable housing (Pr1ma, PPAM, Rumahwip) when some secret methods

I looking advise for purely investment n capital appreciation in long run, 10 Years above is fine for me for ROI.

Which one should I buy? Assuming I won't care those property are suppose for M40, I just wan to earn money (a bad guy)

Which choice would u made? Assuming I able successfully sell to another party after the moratorium period 10 years.

Which would u go for?

Prima house which can found the cheapest is around RM100K, since you got 600K cash in hand, I suggest "if" can buy 3 prima housing with 50% deposit, different location, the rest take loan up to 20 years, (3 houses costs you RM180K includes lawyer fee, stamp duty etc) then rent off both 3 houses, still can pay the installment and got plenty profit for each houses, buy a landed property with 30% deposit up to 25-30 years loan. The minor profit from the rental of 3 prima housing still can take for the payment for land property, assume you wanna to stay the land property, just need top up a bit for installment and you got plenty around RM250K still in bank can take benefit for fixed deposit or invest to ASB. smile.gif

This post has been edited by Harold2009: Jul 11 2019, 10:08 PM
TSspeedmark
post Jul 11 2019, 10:09 PM

31 posts

QUOTE(heavensea @ Jul 11 2019, 09:48 PM)
Why not buy each one?
Diversification, don't put all telor in one baskut.
Put in freezer also.
600k oni...
TSspeedmark
post Jul 11 2019, 10:13 PM

31 posts

QUOTE(Harold2009 @ Jul 11 2019, 10:05 PM)
Prima house which can found the cheapest is around RM100K, since you got 600K cash in hand, I suggest "if" can buy 3 prima housing with 50% deposit, different location, the rest take loan up to 20 years, (3 houses costs you RM180K includes lawyer fee, stamp duty etc) then rent off both 3 houses, still can pay the installment and got plenty profit for each houses, buy a landed property with 30% deposit up to 25-30 years loan. The minor profit from the rental of 3 prima housing still can take for the payment for land property, assume you wanna to stay the land property, just need top up a bit for installment and you got plenty around RM250K still in bank can take benefit for fixed deposit or invest to ASB.  smile.gif
Nixe... 😇..
heavensea
post Jul 11 2019, 10:14 PM

9,616 posts

QUOTE(speedmark @ Jul 11 2019, 10:09 PM)
600k oni...
R u bumi?
If yes, and you haven't max out your ASB account. Just pour money inside there let it grow like higher like a coconut tree.

But ppa1m good buy... Dirt cheap, where to find? Kampung also don't have this price range ...

TSspeedmark
post Jul 11 2019, 10:16 PM

31 posts

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Jul 11 2019, 09:54 PM)
There are plenty of completed affordable housing projects in the market today for you to check out.
PR1MA will be the most expensive ones, price no different compare to normal unrestricted bebas unit project. However with HOC + huge discount given, things changed (and early bird buyer suing as well).
PPAM is the cheapest. Big size, cheap price medium cost apartment. Maybe only Bayu Andaman is the only one that come with condo facilities. Anyway, heard this scheme will got no new offering after this. What's left is the last remaining ones. No more after this.

RUMAHWIP just so so. Just check out the newly completed Jalilmas. 198k. Rental 1k only. Unless you furnish up nicely maybe can get RM1200. Rental yield how much only?

Anyway, the key point here is these affordable homes like PR1MA, RUMAHWIP, PPA1M meant for own stay. Not for investment. If you buy without intention of staying there, just skip. Dont waste other people opportunity to get a unit.
Trying to stay aso... 3 day per property if all within KL,
Like Bayu Andaman, Brickfields, Jalilmas, oni will rent per room, nowdays bad tenant to leave them with a proper house.

TSspeedmark
post Jul 11 2019, 10:18 PM

31 posts

QUOTE(heavensea @ Jul 11 2019, 10:14 PM)
R u bumi?
If yes, and you haven't max out your ASB account. Just pour money inside there let it grow like higher like a coconut tree.

But ppa1m good buy... Dirt cheap, where to find? Kampung also don't have this price range ...
ASB any risk will collapse?

PPAM sadly.. No new. Projects, all soon will be equal with normal citizens, new ruling doesn't favour civil servant
heavensea
post Jul 11 2019, 10:21 PM

9,616 posts

QUOTE(speedmark @ Jul 11 2019, 10:18 PM)

PPAM sadly.. No new. Projects, all soon will be equal with normal citizens, new ruling doesn't favour civil servant
It's considered as safest heaven bang.
If I'm bumi, I'll max my both asb without take a peek on any alternative inevstetment because it's waste of time...

Risk vs rewards
Asb like durian runtuh

hustlerism
post Jul 11 2019, 10:22 PM

Devil In Disguise
1,591 posts

QUOTE(speedmark @ Jul 11 2019, 10:18 PM)

ASB is low risk.
TSspeedmark
post Jul 11 2019, 10:24 PM

31 posts

QUOTE(heavensea @ Jul 11 2019, 10:01 PM)
Ts can stay 2.3333333 days at each affordable house he bought.

Don't forget about rsku, then ts have full set collection of affordable housing in Malaysia.
Rsku, explored before, but their housing area not really strategic location...not convenient mostly, compare to rumah wip, PPAM pr1ma,

All outskirt
3.combo
HTC, Shit pond, cemetery,..
Not allow to choose unit,

And rsku processing is slow.. Take up to 1 to 1 n half year

Anyway will be target as 4th properties. If there is good location to. Invest..
heavensea
post Jul 11 2019, 10:24 PM

9,616 posts

Or take 250k into epf (250/60 p.a)
It's the best (easiest) retirement plan for those who got a big chunk of cas for now.

BUT you cannot withdraw
So asb = best
heavensea
post Jul 11 2019, 10:26 PM

9,616 posts

QUOTE(speedmark @ Jul 11 2019, 10:24 PM)
Rsku, explored before, but their housing area not really strategic location...not convenient mostly, compare to rumah wip, PPAM pr1ma,

All outskirt
3.combo
HTC, Shit pond, cemetery,..
Not allow to choose unit,

And rsku processing is slow.. Take up to 1 to 1 n half year

Anyway will be target as 4th properties. If there is good location to. Invest..
You did your homework, nothing much we can advise for you.

Pick affordable housing = quantity (can buy more with lesser money)

Pick private = quality (well if you lick the right dveeloper and pray the main con don't do funny stuff)

Hunakadoo
post Jul 11 2019, 10:51 PM

Call me Gold Man !
2,463 posts

Which would u go for?

why snatch with first house buyer ? hmm.gif
Jay_AX
post Jul 11 2019, 11:04 PM

124 posts

CA is hard in this age. IMO, lelong is the best market for CA.

With cash in hand, I would play with cheap lelong, furnish or reno or do nothing (virgin unit) and resell and let the money roll bigger and bigger like a snowball.

Or invest in business instead.
icemanfx
post Jul 11 2019, 11:14 PM

20,796 posts

Property is not the only investment opportunity available.
Bjorn1688
post Jul 11 2019, 11:37 PM

1,924 posts

Which would u go for?

If it was me and on the assumption I have no other properties.

I would buy 1 PPAM, 1 RumaWIP and 1 landed.

The landed will be a single storey freehold terrace.

PPAM should be one that has big rooms.

RumaWIP, try looking for ones near MRT or LRT stations. Ideally not one that was built by Aset Kayamas.

PPAM and RumaWIP are unlikely to have much capital appreciation over 10 years but it should be a positive cash flow rental income each month.

Landed, if you buy a bare basic unit and rent it out by the room you should be able to break even or be close to break even point. Capital appreciation on the other hand will be good if you buy at the right location and at the right price.
NZelectric00
post Jul 12 2019, 12:42 AM

81 posts

QUOTE(heavensea @ Jul 11 2019, 10:21 PM)
It's considered as safest heaven bang.
If I'm bumi, I'll max my both asb without take a peek on any alternative inevstetment because it's waste of time...

Risk vs rewards
Asb like durian runtuh
QUOTE(hustlerism @ Jul 11 2019, 10:22 PM)
ASB is low risk.
I am not sure if you guys actually know what you are talking about. ASB invested heavily in equity, like 75%. that's not low risk or "safest heaven". Even though historically they perform quite well but that doesn't reflect the future. And they were struggling to pay last year's dividend

0.0400sec    0.32    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:26 PM