Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

News Grab drivers making excuses about PSV licence ?

views

JohnL77
post Jul 12 2019, 05:31 AM

Regular
1,734 posts

QUOTE(Hades76 @ Jul 11 2019, 10:42 AM)
Typical....lazy and blame others. Given one year to plan for this.
QUOTE(JohnL77 @ Jul 11 2019, 08:42 AM)
PSV announced July last year but syllabus only released April this year. In the end 99% same as teksi syllabus. What took them so long if it's 99% same as teksi? Then kelentong the media say already gave 1 year. Your head la. Grab drivers and Grab the company have been waiting blur blur since last year because the ministry didn't give clear guidelines on what to do. Should we go take teksi PSV first? Inspect our vehicles according to teksi guidelines? Might as well just go be teksi driver like this.

Puspakom guidelines also not very clearly set until recently. In between suddenly announced changes in window tint regulations. So some of those people who removed their tint to pass puspakom, maybe they didn't have to remove it if they did their puspakom later. And do you know how long the queue is at puspakom? Come out with stupid measures like forcing puspakom staff to work on weekends then puspakom staff lazy to work. And during raya season the queue at puspakom is even bloody longer. Loke didn't take this into account during planning?

And another elephant in the room... If Loke got balls, break up this vehicle inspection monopoly by this crony company called puspakom la. Have you seen the queue system at puspakom? You don't go there and take number and wait for your turn. No. Everybody sit in their cars and queue in their cars. That's right! Queue in their cars with their engines on wasting petrol and polluting the air. And definitely some assholes will cut the queue.

Medical check up rules also not clearly set until recently. Even got rumors that some doctors told some drivers that the whole thing is a joke. Easy money for the doctors.

Confidently said can process all the PSV and EVP applications before 12 July, but so many people have been waiting for weeks with no results.

Another issue is there seems to be favoritism for driving schools that some said are owned by teksi bosses. Grab wanted to provide the PSV training for free online but MOT only approved that in June. If you look at the PSV textbook, there's no need to attend 6 hour classes at driving school. Just read the book. Another time wasting money sucking scheme.
JohnL77
post Jul 12 2019, 05:37 AM

Regular
1,734 posts

QUOTE(Alert_RaZO @ Jul 12 2019, 04:12 AM)
I feel the article abit not right...

From my side, psv exam is easy if got revise the question&answer and do a bit memorize. Some not well verse in BM is doom.
The huge problem we face here is the agency is slow!!!!

1st April only announce can take training. 1st batch become tikus putih. all tak ngam.
After PSV done then apply the EVP. A lot driver wait wait wait no news. Rumour said 1st July can start apply.. So deadline already start, then the enforcer come out do the block. Logic kah? Sendiri lambat then mau keluar tangkap. Very contradict.

Last year after MOT announce start this thing, i remember got few driver very kiasu kiasi start, but the agency cannot answer. No training ready, insurance no ready...
THe whole scenario here very chaos. No guideline at all.

At the end, consumer the one suffer.
So when sunrise later, see got high fare and wait longer or not. If got, GG Anthony. 
Refer this chronology how F up this MOT.
[attachmentid=10282411]
oya, i got 1 friend drive recon car.. terus fail puspakom becoz no obtain letter from kastam. U see, nobody guide.
+1

Very nice graphic for sequence of events. Does it come with an article? I feel it's really not unfair that fuck face Loke slander us in the media saying that Grab drivers had 1 year to prepare, but the PSV syllabus was only released in April this year. Even the puspakom and medical check up guidelines were not clearly set until recently. So in reality, hundreds of thousands of drivers only had 3 months to comply. And Loke bullshit said his ministry can process all the applications. In the end, majority got stuck because what Loke said was bullshit after all.
JohnL77
post Jul 12 2019, 05:47 AM

Regular
1,734 posts

QUOTE(Lyu @ Jul 11 2019, 10:35 PM)
taxi 1- 0 Grab

btw, the grab written exam mmg ridiculous ?

read that the questions asked regarding tourism subject...
The PSV textbook says only 52% of Malaysians prefer e-hailing. You want to laugh or not?

The book also teaches us famous tourism hotspots like... Panggung Bandaraya.. Jump Street Trampoline Park.. Kompleks Taman Seni Islam.. In my 1 year plus of being a Grab driver, I have never received any bookings to or from these places... doh.gif

And here's an example of a stupid PSV question.. the abbreviation SMS stands for Selesa Mesra Selamat, but if you answer Selamat Mesra Selesa, then you are wrong.

The PSV exam is not a written exam, it is multiple choice. But the answer sheets are not standardised MCQ sheets that can be marked by machines. So for the past few months, JPJ officers have been busy manually marking thousands of PSV exams. And the result is, many people like me, have waited 2 weeks and still haven't gotten our results.
JohnL77
post Jul 12 2019, 06:19 AM

Regular
1,734 posts

QUOTE(l4nunm4l4y4 @ Jul 12 2019, 05:57 AM)
Malaysians are LAST MINUTE creatures of habit.

One year period but last 2 weeks before deadline only, got long queue at Grab@PJ.
1 year period is bullshit.

Attached Image

Loke can go continue sucking taxi drivers dicks.
JohnL77
post Jul 12 2019, 07:14 AM

Regular
1,734 posts

QUOTE(cococonutseller @ Jul 12 2019, 06:57 AM)
The main complain was, not enough class by JPJ,

Using non panel insurance, need to cancel road tax to cancel insurance then reinsure and reinstate road tax. Wtf?

Then tint can't pass puspakom lol
Penang.
Window tint regulations were changed just a few months ago. Those who had to remove their tints because they were slightly too dark rugi besar.
JohnL77
post Jul 12 2019, 07:19 AM

Regular
1,734 posts

QUOTE(budi1413 @ Jul 12 2019, 06:53 AM)
most malaysian commenting like they experience everything themselves but the reality they are all just konon know kibod warrrior know nothing about what happened.
I blame the media also. Simply jilat what bullshit Loke said. So far only cilisos did their homework and reported that PSV training only started in April.

https://cilisos.my/half-of-malaysian-e-hail...come-july-2019/
JohnL77
post Jul 12 2019, 07:31 AM

Regular
1,734 posts

QUOTE(Eurobeater @ Jul 12 2019, 07:20 AM)
I guess inefficiency and government berpisah tiada.

The idea is regulation is good, but the execution is shit.

Initially, I thought it was because the driver lazy to apply since got 1 year, but now it seems, it's the govt fault for not planning properly.

Syallabus announce late, not enough training centres, slow response on results and slow inspection procedures
Since the government didn't give clear guidelines, a lot of people were considering taking teksi PSV. But if wanna do that, might as well be teksi, right? But everybody hates teksi, right? So everyone waited until the government finally announced the rules in April. Now fucking mess, majority still haven't get their PSV and EVP processed. Really stuck in a hard place right now. Drivers who online today risk kena saman and/or their cars kena sita. But still, passengers kecam them as lazy, many excuses, etc... Sad.

The biggest joke is, the PSV syllabus they finally released is 99% about teksi. What took them so long to release this copy paste bullshit?

Government never clamped down on taxis who didn't use meter. But now wanna be so tough on e-hailing drivers. In the end, all about $$$.

This post has been edited by JohnL77: Jul 12 2019, 07:33 AM
JohnL77
post Jul 12 2019, 07:42 AM

Regular
1,734 posts

QUOTE(cococonutseller @ Jul 12 2019, 06:57 AM)
The main complain was, not enough class by JPJ,

Using non panel insurance, need to cancel road tax to cancel insurance then reinsure and reinstate road tax. Wtf?

Then tint can't pass puspakom lol
Penang.
Cancel road tax to re-insure is so bullshit. Government policies stuck in decades ago.
JohnL77
post Jul 12 2019, 08:21 AM

Regular
1,734 posts

QUOTE(kuci_mayong @ Jul 12 2019, 08:08 AM)
Anthony Like is a shit minister. Been saying this ever since he cancel the AES fines. Cibai paid those fines and next thing was he canceled it. Really made me think PH is worse than BN.
He terminated that company that was doing enforcement for illegal parking and then he didn't replace with a new company. What the fuck?
JohnL77
post Jul 12 2019, 08:56 AM

Regular
1,734 posts

QUOTE(Bora Prisoner @ Jul 12 2019, 08:25 AM)
Regressive policy by the government

They should be encouraging e-hailing, not stifle it
Just follow the money trail. Why are they so gung-ho to enforce regulations on e-hailing but all this while taxis continue to not use their meters?

They are so slow at processing the PSVs and EVPs but when it comes to setting up roadblocks where money can be exchanged, they are so hardworking.
JohnL77
post Jul 12 2019, 09:23 AM

Regular
1,734 posts

QUOTE(kuci_mayong @ Jul 12 2019, 09:21 AM)
He set up more AES.
Good. But what about all the illegal parking? 2 way street become 1 way street.
JohnL77
post Jul 12 2019, 10:50 AM

Regular
1,734 posts

QUOTE(+3kk! @ Jul 12 2019, 10:20 AM)
Ahh another day in malaysia, i went though something similar

> government says a law is coming on X date, sets up grace period to comply
> no one does anything (including gov, applications left unattended for years)
> date comes nearer, everyone (inc gov staff) wait out thinking gov U-Turn (often without logic)
> government doesnt uturn
> mad scramble to learn on what this law is, blame gov
> gov staff waiting u turn didnt do work, suddenly applications need to issue in 3 months instead of 3 years
I thought this is new Malaysia. Hahaha.
JohnL77
post Jul 12 2019, 12:31 PM

Regular
1,734 posts

QUOTE(kuci_mayong @ Jul 12 2019, 12:20 PM)
What about it?
Enforcement is needed.
JohnL77
post Jul 12 2019, 12:33 PM

Regular
1,734 posts

QUOTE(ciwi1166 @ Jul 12 2019, 12:24 PM)
hahaha itulah dulu curse pemandu taxi...

now how do you feel..laugh.gif
I never cursed taxi drivers except when they are a public nuisance. For example, parking along the stretch of road in front of Pavilion and causing massive jams there.
JohnL77
post Jul 13 2019, 02:50 AM

Regular
1,734 posts

QUOTE(Phoenix_KL @ Jul 12 2019, 05:29 PM)
The PSV textbook says only 52% of Malaysians prefer e-hailing.

Probably true. + 40% lrt, 8% bus.
Nope.. Psv book says the other 48% prefer to take teksi from the road side or teksi stand or call teksi company. U belip?

Attached Image

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0176sec    0.67    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:38 PM