Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Thread Being Sabotaged by Spammers

views

TSGeek Goblin 123
post Jul 10 2019, 08:42 AM, updated 8 months ago

Enthusiast
805 posts

Dear Admin,

Thanks for clearing this up. You may close this thread as per your reply.

Looking forward to your actions.

This post has been edited by Geek Goblin 123: Jul 10 2019, 10:54 AM
nebula87
post Jul 10 2019, 08:47 AM

Fg = mg
857 posts

QUOTE(Geek Goblin 123 @ Jul 10 2019, 08:42 AM)
-- Please keep your post concise to ensure a speedy review from us. We suggest 250 words or less. --

Dear Admin,

Please help to look into "Mc Ocean" Thread.

It is currently under attack by Mc Ocean supporters (a MLM/ Pyramid Scheme just to add). The members, namely "meconfuse" and others (Genji Shimada, Neutralite, Flying Crab etc) are spamming the thread with idiotic comments to drown all the things we had wrote in the thread.

Some posts even proved to be pro- MLM & exposing the identity of Lowyat Member, including myself (He hinted that he knows where is my current location).

We would appreciate your help to take action against this user account, he is promoting Mc Ocean and endangering the users in the thread.

Really seek your help to look into this.

Much obliged!
So they are lowyat forum staff then? hmm.gif
By the way, if you are the TS, you can remove their comments if they get out of control right?
TSGeek Goblin 123
post Jul 10 2019, 08:49 AM

Enthusiast
805 posts

QUOTE(nebula87 @ Jul 10 2019, 08:47 AM)
So they are lowyat forum staff then?  hmm.gif
By the way, if you are the TS, you can remove their comments if they get out of control right?
No I am not a TS for that thread.

The TS is a inactive account user "PRJ". He started the thread back in 2012.

Admin, another question, is there anyway I can become the TS for "Mc Ocean" thread, seeing how this thread has no TS at the moment?

This post has been edited by Geek Goblin 123: Jul 10 2019, 08:55 AM
Meconfuse
post Jul 10 2019, 10:06 AM

Getting Started
80 posts

LY Forum has built a name in the social platforms.
The Admin has the wisdom and integrity, impartiality,
To judge which posts need to be removed due to violation of forum R&R.
No Malicious, No Inflammatory n No Defamatory remarks.
Of course, no spamming for biz.

I have Full Confident in LY Admin in doing their jobs professionally.

A person who already has a pre mind set on certain issues, is no longer impartial to make decisions, nor make a wise judgement. What more to become a TS or Mod of a particular thread in LY forum ?

TSGeek Goblin 123
post Jul 10 2019, 10:20 AM

Enthusiast
805 posts

Dear Admin,

Please have a look at what was posted in the thread by this user.

I respect your decision if what he posted is in anyway contributing to the topic, or not.
se7en
post Jul 10 2019, 10:55 AM

resistance is futile
Group Icon
Admin
1,792 posts

QUOTE(Geek Goblin 123 @ Jul 10 2019, 08:42 AM)
Dear Admin,

Please help to look into "Mc Ocean" Thread.

It is currently under attack by Mc Ocean supporters (a MLM/ Pyramid Scheme just to add). The members, namely "meconfuse" and others (Genji Shimada, Neutralite, Flying Crab etc) are spamming the thread with idiotic comments to drown all the things we had wrote in the thread.

Some posts even proved to be pro- MLM & exposing the identity of Lowyat Member, including myself (He hinted that he knows where is my current location).

We would appreciate your help to take action against this user account, he is promoting Mc Ocean and endangering the users in the thread.

Really seek your help to look into this.

Much obliged!
1. This is an open forum, and therefore anybody is free to post from both sides. If you feel a post has broken board regulations, then please report it and a moderator will decide whether it is against the board R&R, and warrants any action. Comments that you don't like or don't agree with is not exactly a breach of Forum R&R.

2. This is not Facebook for comments to get drowned out. If your comments/posts are genuine and contain proper information, it will be found.

3. The thread is titled "McOcean", so any discussion, good or bad in relation to McOcean belongs in the thread.

4. We will not be transferring control of the thread to you. It still belongs to the original TS. You are free to open a new thread should you see the need to do so.

Topic ClosedOptions

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0343sec    9.24    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 26th February 2020 - 12:06 AM