Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

1to1 Free Online Session - Beginner/Entry only

views

TShifi
post Jul 6 2019, 12:34 AM, updated 5y ago

10 posts

I'm planning to conduct 1 to 1 online programming session (Beginner or Entry level) to those who is interested or new to this field for free. 1-2 hours per day during night time.

Reason of doing this is to brushing up my teaching skills (who knows maybe one day I might become a lecturer), also to help those who is really into programming but have no zero knowledge on it and don't know where to start.

A little background of myself, been working as software developer for almost 5 years, previously worked in bank and retail industries. Considered myself as jack of all trade but master of none, as i learnt many programming languages during my free time, but lack of industry experiences.

For those who are interested, leave any questions here, I'll try to answered all of them.

For those who are experts in their field, kindly drop suggestions like guidance or any learning materials here.

P/S Only Basics programming and knowledge. I'm not teaching on how to build a Facebook.
leoitch
post Jul 6 2019, 01:01 AM

43 posts

hi hifi,
a very generous offer. i will be keeping an eye on this to see if can learn anything.
turnmoil
post Jul 8 2019, 10:49 AM

Casual
420 posts

are u sure free? very generous of you...
can we know why is free? any catch?
alexa
post Jul 9 2019, 09:08 AM

Big Boss
1,456 posts

QUOTE(hifi @ Jul 6 2019, 12:34 AM)
I'm planning to conduct 1 to 1 online programming session (Beginner or Entry level) to those who is interested or new to this field for free. 1-2 hours per day during night time.

Reason of doing this is to brushing up my teaching skills (who knows maybe one day I might become a lecturer), also to help those who is really into programming but have no zero knowledge on it and don't know where to start.

A little background of myself, been working as software developer for almost 5 years, previously worked in bank and retail industries. Considered myself as jack of all trade but master of none, as i learnt many programming languages during my free time, but lack of industry experiences.

For those who are interested, leave any questions here, I'll try to answered all of them.

For those who are experts in their field, kindly drop suggestions like guidance or any learning materials here.
P/S Only Basics programming and knowledge. I'm not teaching on how to build a Facebook.
Maybe I can join handling the session with you, if you dont mind.
bumpo
post Jul 9 2019, 10:22 AM

On my way
632 posts

QUOTE(hifi @ Jul 6 2019, 12:34 AM)

the fact that you are aware of industry experience is already a positive growth for you.
hope your endeavor turns out well and not misused by some selfish pricks rclxms.gif

QUOTE(turnmoil @ Jul 8 2019, 10:49 AM)
are u sure free? very generous of you...
can we know why is free? any catch?
Ts already answered this before you asked (see bolded above) laugh.gif
darkskies
post Jul 10 2019, 01:25 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,336 posts

hm.. may i know what programming language 1 to 1 ?.
C ? C++ ? Java ? Python ? VB ?
RNM
post Jul 10 2019, 03:32 PM

Getting Started
187 posts

Great! for free?
johnsdoes
post Jul 10 2019, 03:34 PM

Getting Started
257 posts

i'm interested.
you sure free ?
location ?
toughgshock
post Jul 11 2019, 03:48 PM

Getting Started
196 posts

I work as accountant. Hope to learn some skills to improve data collection via apps. Is it suitable?
deyamato
post Jul 17 2019, 08:12 AM

Casual
418 posts

hello hifi, may i know in what language?
kellyisevil
post Jul 20 2019, 09:45 PM

jellywelly
1,238 posts

I am keen !
dicsonwan
post Aug 15 2019, 11:17 PM

5 posts

May i know in what programming you offer to teach?

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0143sec    0.24    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:11 PM