Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> F4F Dark Souls Ornstein Exclusive Day One Edition, Statue/Collection

blackwhiteteeth
post Jul 3 2019, 06:16 PM, updated 5y ago

9 posts

Item(s): F4F Dark Souls Ornstein Exclusive Day One Limited Edition x 2

Package includes: Statue with LED

Price: (!!!NOTICE!!!: Sellers are required to display the exact selling prices of their products. Failure to do so will result in the deletion of the topic)
USD 1,199.98 + USD 280 (Shipping and Handling Fee) + Import Tax (From China to Malaysia) + Shipping Fee (Within Malaysia)
Each set is USD 599.99 + USD 140 (Shipping + handling fee)

Warranty: 30 days after received the statues

Dealing method:

Contact method/details: 0164355246 (Whatsapp) or PM me here
---

Item(s) conditions: New

Picture: user posted image
user posted image

Reason for sale: No longer afforadable

This is F4F Dark Souls Ornstein Day One Edition from F4F (2 sets) . I preordered it I think year ago and paid 10% deposit . Now the production is done and they are asking for full payment, but I no longer able to afford it, so wonder any collector interested in it? You just need to pay me full amount, so that I can pay to F4F first, then pay me again after arrived Malaysia, because customs will charge import tax maybe around 1xx-2xx based on my experience, then shipping fee to your house from my location. Or you can go to Kastam Butterworth to collect yourself.

I earn nothing from this sale as I just hope to get back my deposit. If I cancel the order my deposit is gone as well.
I ordered 2 sets, and F4F unable to split the order, so you either have to take both and resell one, or share the order with friend/family.

Here is their official website URL:
https://www.first4figures.com/collectibles/...-exclusive.html

This post has been edited by blackwhiteteeth: Jul 3 2019, 06:19 PM

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0103sec    0.30    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:33 PM