Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Review TT Racing Royal Gaming Chair Review, after 6 month

views

TSSatisfaction~
post Jul 1 2019, 06:47 PM, updated 5y ago

12 posts

TT Racing Royal Gaming Chair Review

I have been using this gaming chair for 6 months and here's my review!

I sat around 4-12 per day due to gaming and I'm a programmer, so i seat quite a lot of hour.

but is a gaming chair so it should expect long hour seating.

I am currently 95KG, at the site itself, it claims it supports up to 150KG.

At the start, the chair feels really awesome then lumbar support feels good and the seating is nice too.

Day3- the chair leather the seat and the back (where you laid back) leather stretched, which doesn't really bother me.

Week 1- i feel like the lumbar support started to sink in or less dense than before, now i don't even use the lumbar anymore because is hurting my back if the lumbar sink in fully.

Month 3- the seat also started to sink in and become thinner/less dense but it still recovers it shape after i leave my seat for a while.

Currently- the seat are around 3-4cm thick, completely sink in and the armrest is wobbly.

Purchase experience , you can skip this part

I know things does worn out eventually and nothing last forever, but is only 6 month in and is RM1000 chair and also is local manufacture ( support local product yay ).

But somehow i feel cheated in a way , all my friend ask me to buy secret lab ( most of my frd is from SG ). so they strongly suggest it , but more expensive around RM400 (during CNY sales).

So i decide and buy it TTracing and the review is nice. First of all i bought the 799 , but i was too thicc *ahem* no fat shame. so i pm their facebook if they can do anything for me,

they offer 100 discount if i buy the 999 because is bigger. The first chair was very well respond because i bought from the website , the tracking was sent to my email,

But the second chair , i bank in to them and facebook PM , so i ask for the tracking number after i make the payment their said they will once they ship it, after 3 day they didnt. i ask for it again they said later night which they didnt

give me again, and eventually the chair reach my house and i wasnt at home, so i had to trouble my neighbor to help me move REALLY heavy stuff.

TLDR
Sorry for the rant I'm just frustrating, here's the
pros:
-Sturdy frame
-4D armrest does provide a lot of adjustment
-Wheels are nice too, easy to maneuver

Cons:
-the seating and lumbar foam will become less dense real fast depend the amount of time you seat and weight.
-shaky armrest after awhile
-weird position headrest and cannot adjust.
-leather does stretched if you are heavy weight or laid back alot.

Tariq_H
post Jul 5 2021, 04:51 PM

On my way
651 posts

How is your chair now? thinking of getting the swift x fabric
t4lruum
post Aug 9 2021, 10:35 PM

22 posts

Better move is to get a good office chair instead of gimmick "gaming" chair.
euphoriaa
post Aug 10 2021, 09:31 AM

Getting Started
225 posts

QUOTE(t4lruum @ Aug 9 2021, 10:35 PM)
Better move is to get a good office chair instead of gimmick "gaming" chair.
No offence, but thats just because you have never gotten a real gaming chair.

Get the secretlab softweave. 1 year in, feels just like day 1.
Guaratee you will not regret it.
kobe8byrant
post Aug 10 2021, 01:01 PM

I'm too old for this stuff
All Stars
12,275 posts

i am using their cheaper variant after 5 mths, still good saje. biggrin.gif
t4lruum
post Aug 14 2021, 07:29 AM

22 posts

QUOTE(euphoriaa @ Aug 10 2021, 09:31 AM)
No offence, but thats just because you have never gotten a real gaming chair.

Get the secretlab softweave. 1 year in, feels just like day 1.
Guaratee you will not regret it.
Hmm, maybe nowadays gaming chair is better.
Can you recommend which exact model?

FYI i've been using the same ikea markus chair for 5 years, still feels great as day 1, cost around 550RM.

sexysarah1992
post Aug 29 2021, 09:09 PM

Getting Started
244 posts

TT Racing chairs suck balls.. In terms of comfort, they are quite good. But the quality sucks.

Go for AM office Retro Office Mediumback chair. Very good chair. Only RM 416.

If u really want gaming chair, go for Tomaz gaming chair or if u have higher budget, can get Victorage chair. One of the best gaming chair around
SUSDennisMay
post Sep 7 2021, 12:40 PM

Getting Started
82 posts

I think it is expensive
1depp1
post Sep 7 2021, 04:29 PM

Casual
357 posts

QUOTE(Satisfaction~ @ Jul 1 2019, 06:47 PM)
TT Racing Royal Gaming Chair Review
I have been using this gaming chair for 6 months and here's my review!

I sat around 4-12 per day due to gaming and I'm a programmer, so i seat quite a lot of hour.

but is a gaming chair so it should expect long hour seating.

I am currently 95KG, at the site itself, it claims it supports up to 150KG.
At the start, the chair feels really awesome then lumbar support feels good and the seating is nice too.

Day3-  the chair leather the seat and the back (where you laid back) leather stretched, which doesn't really bother me.

Week 1- i feel like the lumbar support started to sink in or less dense than before, now i don't even use the lumbar anymore because is hurting my back if the lumbar sink in fully.

Month 3- the seat also started to sink in and become thinner/less dense but it still recovers it shape after i leave my seat for a while.

Currently- the seat are around 3-4cm thick, completely sink in and the armrest is wobbly.
Purchase experience , you can skip this part

I know things does worn out eventually and nothing last forever, but is only 6 month in and is RM1000 chair and also is local manufacture ( support local product yay ).

But somehow i feel cheated in a way , all my friend ask me to buy secret lab ( most of my frd is from SG ). so they strongly suggest it , but more expensive around RM400 (during CNY sales).

So i decide and buy it TTracing and the review is nice. First of all i bought the 799 , but i was too thicc *ahem* no fat shame. so i pm their facebook if they can do anything for me,

they offer 100 discount if i buy the 999 because is bigger. The first chair was very well respond because i bought from the website , the tracking was sent to my email,

But the second chair , i bank in to them and facebook PM , so i ask for the tracking number after i make the payment their said they will once they ship it, after 3 day they didnt. i ask for it again they said later night which they didnt

give me again, and eventually the chair reach my house and i wasnt at home, so i had to trouble my neighbor to help me move REALLY heavy stuff.
TLDR
Sorry for the rant I'm just frustrating,  here's the
pros:
-Sturdy frame
-4D armrest does provide a lot of adjustment
-Wheels are nice too, easy to maneuver

Cons:
-the seating and lumbar foam will become less dense real fast depend the amount of time you seat and weight.
-shaky armrest after awhile
-weird position headrest and cannot adjust.
-leather does stretched if you are heavy weight or laid back alot.
Hmm.. I feel my DXRacer Master is going to suffer the same fate icon_question.gif cry.gif
SAldONoN
post Sep 26 2021, 11:24 PM

39 posts

even bought a gaming chair, but I don’t have a desktop computer

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0172sec    0.24    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:27 PM