Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

[ Standard ] · Linear+

> Public Bank Credit Cards V6, PB Visa Sig 6% & Quantum 5% Cash Back (Credit Cards)

views

thecurious
post Yesterday, 11:22 PM

Getting Started
74 posts

QUOTE(taiping... @ Jul 7 2020, 05:00 PM)
I am upset with Ringgit plus and PBB

I registered for their Quantum CC through ringgit plus in the hopes of getting RM1k cashback

it took them about 2 weeks for the card to arrive

They ended up giving me 2 quantum CC (1 platinum, and 1 normal i guess )

Now i activated my Credit cards and they straight charge me RM25 for SST FOR BOTH CARDS

i feel am gambling in the hopes of getting this RM1k gift

According to them, the first 100 customer to activate and spend RM250 will get RM1k gift

Now i have TWO credit cards, being charged RM50 on SST and i have to spend RM500

Any forummer got any suggestion what should i do?

Just go along in the hopes of getting that RM1k? or cancel both cards?
Supposing when you say you need to spend RM 500 is referring to the sign up campaign?
If you did register and join the sign up campaign by Public bank, you only need to use one transaction on each card to have a RM 25 rebate on each cards.
Since the cards have no annual fees, effectively you're not being charged...
As for the RM 500 spending, you only need to spend RM 500 if you want to get the RM 200 cash back.
If you hate the cards so much, just use each card once to get the rebate then cancel both...
If not getting the RM 1k if your main concern then wrong thread. thats ringgitplus's offer not public bank.
cempedaklife
post Today, 03:04 AM

Master Decoy
2,220 posts

QUOTE(taiping... @ Jul 7 2020, 05:00 PM)
I am upset with Ringgit plus and PBB

I registered for their Quantum CC through ringgit plus in the hopes of getting RM1k cashback

it took them about 2 weeks for the card to arrive

They ended up giving me 2 quantum CC (1 platinum, and 1 normal i guess )

Now i activated my Credit cards and they straight charge me RM25 for SST FOR BOTH CARDS

i feel am gambling in the hopes of getting this RM1k gift

According to them, the first 100 customer to activate and spend RM250 will get RM1k gift

Now i have TWO credit cards, being charged RM50 on SST and i have to spend RM500

Any forummer got any suggestion what should i do?

Just go along in the hopes of getting that RM1k? or cancel both cards?
Blame yourself. It doesnt even look like you even know quantum is 2 cards, by default.
And the 1k is not guaranteed.
prescott2006
post Today, 09:54 AM

On my way
668 posts

My statement date is tomorrow 9th. I just top up BigPay using PBB VS just now 9.30am. Will I get cashback this month?
leanman
post Today, 09:59 AM

Da LYN Man
1,259 posts

QUOTE(prescott2006 @ Jul 8 2020, 09:54 AM)
My statement date is tomorrow 9th. I just top up BigPay using PBB VS just now 9.30am. Will I get cashback this month?
based on experience, yes. I tried topping up on the statement date, in your case 9th, it was not captured. So today is fine.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0219sec    1.01    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 8th July 2020 - 11:25 AM