Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Public Bank Credit Cards V6, PB Visa Sig 6% & Quantum 5% Cash Back (Credit Cards)

views

alexanderclz
post Yesterday, 04:19 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,710 posts

QUOTE(55665566 @ Nov 21 2019, 04:08 PM)
Anyone keep getting email from pbe cc marketing?
pbmktg@publicbank.com.my

how to unsubscribe from it?
set as junk mail or block it.
anakMY
post Yesterday, 04:22 PM

Casual
466 posts

QUOTE(samuraix79 @ Nov 19 2019, 11:00 AM)
15 NOV CASH BACK REWARDS-MTH3 50.00 CR
15 NOV OVERSEAS REWARDS-MTH2 100.00 CR
18 NOV TRAVEL REWARD - MTH1        30.00 CR

Received thumbup.gif Visa & Masters
from last month's spending?
post Yesterday, 04:32 PM

Avengers Assemble!
790 posts

QUOTE(alexanderclz @ Nov 21 2019, 04:19 PM)
set as junk mail or block it.
Ouch, thought there are ways.
They dont have the unsubscribe button like the usual marketing email
coolguy_0925
post Yesterday, 05:23 PM

Casual
420 posts

QUOTE(55665566 @ Nov 21 2019, 04:32 PM)
Ouch, thought there are ways.
They dont have the unsubscribe button like the usual marketing email
Write or call the customer service and inform them you would liek to opt out from marketing e-mails / SMSes and they will put your request up

If everything goes well you will not see them after a few weeks
kart
post Today, 03:52 AM

Regular
1,072 posts

Judging from the posts here, it seems that many users manage to obtain SST rebate, for new and existing Public Bank credit cards. I understand that the experience of getting SST rebate may vary for different individuals.

This is my dilemma. I have an existing Quantum MasterCard. Recently, I applied for another Public Bank credit card.

SST is charged on the date of the activation of my credit card. So, the date of charging SST is no longer on the next statement date after the date of the activation.

I tried calling Public Bank Customer Service to request for SST rebate, for my new Public Bank credit card. The Public Bank Customer Service Executive said that Public Bank gives SST rebate for only existing credit cards. Cardholders with new credit cards need to pay SST for the first year, before being allowed to request for SST rebate during the second year.

Is what Public Bank Customer Service Executive said true? I have my doubt. I believe that many of you all applied for new Quantum Visa Credit Card, and managed to get SST rebate for the new credit card.

Thank you for the clarification. notworthy.gif

This post has been edited by kart: Today, 03:53 AM
charlene128
post Today, 05:19 AM

49 posts

QUOTE(samuraix79 @ Nov 19 2019, 12:00 PM)
15 NOV CASH BACK REWARDS-MTH3 50.00 CR
15 NOV OVERSEAS REWARDS-MTH2 100.00 CR
18 NOV TRAVEL REWARD - MTH1        30.00 CR

Received thumbup.gif Visa & Masters
Hi, can share when is the spending date? Thanks in advance
avinlim
post Today, 08:11 AM

Captain Malaysia
1,609 posts

QUOTE(kart @ Nov 22 2019, 03:52 AM)
Judging from the posts here, it seems that many users manage to obtain SST rebate, for new and existing Public Bank credit cards. I understand that the experience of getting SST rebate may vary for different individuals.
This is my dilemma. I have an existing Quantum MasterCard. Recently, I applied for another Public Bank credit card.
SST is charged on the date of the activation of my credit card. So, the date of charging SST is no longer on the next statement date after the date of the activation.
I tried calling Public Bank Customer Service to request for SST rebate, for my new Public Bank credit card. The Public Bank Customer Service Executive said that Public Bank gives SST rebate for only existing credit cards. Cardholders with new credit cards need to pay SST for the first year, before being allowed to request for SST rebate during the second year.
Is what Public Bank Customer Service Executive said true? I have my doubt. I believe that many of you all applied for new Quantum Visa Credit Card, and managed to get SST rebate for the new credit card.
Thank you for the clarification.  notworthy.gif
call again next day morning. just say previous staff ask me to call back for cash rebate on sst once its charged to my card" and see how they response. dont say too much.
etlynleon
post Today, 09:33 AM

29 posts

QUOTE(cybpsych @ Oct 1 2019, 09:54 AM)
yes

that's the way to get pbb to honor the cashback for partial cycle.
https://www.pbebank.com/forms/form-pbebank-registration.aspx
I didn't receive cashback for the partial cycle and called PBB. The PBB customer service rejected my request and told me straight max cashback RM38 per statement. No statement no cashback. No appeal. The f*** ranting.gif
tan_aniki
post Today, 09:46 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,674 posts

QUOTE(kart @ Nov 22 2019, 03:52 AM)
Thank you for the clarification.  notworthy.gif
different cs got different answer.
i have re-instated my Quantum Visa which cancelled more than 6 months ago and after received the new card and activated, i try to call their cs request for SST rebate without even give him my ic or credit card number, he told me after the SST is charged and billed, call them back to request again and they will activate the request which need to spend RM500 within 60 days. after that need to call back again to get the rebate.
wym6977
post Today, 09:54 AM

On my way
506 posts

QUOTE(tan_aniki @ Nov 22 2019, 09:46 AM)
different cs got different answer.
i have re-instated my Quantum Visa which cancelled more than 6 months ago and after received the new card and activated, i try to call their cs request for SST rebate without even give him my ic or credit card number, he told me after the SST is charged and billed, call them back to request again and they will activate the request which need to spend RM500 within 60 days. after that need to call back again to get the rebate.
I also reinstated PB QV two months back and ask for SST rebate and was given recently. Suggest to call again as sometimes different CS gives different answer...no harm trying..
fruitie
post Today, 10:17 AM

Rise and Shine
Group Icon
Staff
60,136 posts

Finally remember to call CS today as my QMC was charged with SST on 30.10, one year of usage. Just called and CS said will request to give me rebate with no spending criteria.

If I can get for QMC too that means all my PBB cards - VS and QV (approved two months ago) all got SST rebate.
tan_aniki
post Today, 10:39 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,674 posts

QUOTE(fruitie @ Nov 22 2019, 10:17 AM)
Finally remember to call CS today as my QMC was charged with SST on 30.10, one year of usage. Just called and CS said will request to give me rebate with no spending criteria.

If I can get for QMC too that means all my PBB cards - VS and QV (approved two months ago) all got SST rebate.
i got SST rebate without spending criteria on VI, WMC, VS and QMC but need to spend on re-instate QV to get SST rebate...
ayamback
post Today, 11:15 AM

Getting Started
192 posts

Hi guys, need some help regarding Online Banking for supp cards.

I have online banking and quantum credit cards with PBB.
I applied for supp card for someone (no PBB account, no online banking).

Tried to register online banking for supp card holder - failed.
Tried to call to register - failed.
Go to branch to register - also failed (officer asked to call instead to online banking).

Those of you with supp cards, how do you register online banking for your supp card holder? Or is it not possible?

Note: Supp card separate statement was selected.
fruitie
post Today, 11:19 AM

Rise and Shine
Group Icon
Staff
60,136 posts

QUOTE(tan_aniki @ Nov 22 2019, 10:39 AM)
i got SST rebate without spending criteria on VI, WMC, VS and QMC but need to spend on re-instate QV to get SST rebate...
Actually I'm OK with either way because I'm indeed going to spend on those cards, since no spending criteria then it is much better. biggrin.gif
cybpsych
post Today, 11:21 AM

---------------------
All Stars
47,634 posts

QUOTE(ayamback @ Nov 22 2019, 11:15 AM)
Hi guys, need some help regarding Online Banking for supp cards.

I have online banking and quantum credit cards with PBB.
I applied for supp card for someone (no PBB account, no online banking).

Tried to register online banking for supp card holder - failed.
Tried to call to register - failed.
Go to branch to register - also failed (officer asked to call instead to online banking).

Those of you with supp cards, how do you register online banking for your supp card holder? Or is it not possible?

Note: Supp card separate statement was selected.
no details.

1) which link you used? have you tried >> https://www.pbebank.com/forms/form-pbebank-registration.aspx ?

2) not possible

3) branch cannot register pbe account. they only setup your credential, but only the user can open pbe. since you were at the bank, should just open a Basic Savings Account (BSA), min RM20 deposit, branch would setup the BSA to be PBe ready (register mobile number for PBe/PAC), verify fingerprint. after few hours (if not mistaken), register the PBe account.
sluive
post Today, 12:37 PM

20 posts

Hi sifus.

Would like to ask, when will cash back be credited, for quantum mastercard online spending?

Izit statement day?

Thanks ya.

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0378sec    2.54    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 22nd November 2019 - 12:37 PM