Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Improving conversation between us, Need to spice things up a little

views

shadowglow
post Aug 17 2019, 02:30 AM

Casual
400 posts

QUOTE(Heero Yuy @ Jun 30 2019, 03:56 AM)
I’ll make this as quick as possible.

I’m the guy, and I’ve been going out with this girl for a year now. Both of us knows each other’s intentions, we know we like each other so no issues there, though we’re not “officially” a couple yet.

We don’t meet up that often, due to busy schedules, so we spend quite a lot of time talking over text (here’s one of the problem too I think). Last year we had a “talk”, and she told me that she thinks our conversation is too “normal” and after all these while dating each other, she still doesn’t know much about me as a person yet. Which I agree actually, as I too think that our conversation is just too “surface level” and more akin to what normal friends would talk about, and also we reply real late to each other sometimes. However we do talk really well in real life when we actually meet up.

Since “the talk” I did try to make our conversational topics have more depth, and talking more about personal stuffs. But as I’m admittedly no sweet talker and am a total noob when it comes to talking to girls, most times those topics just get ended really quickly and then we revert back to our usual small talks. Also this is actually my first what you can consider a “serious relationship” so I have not much idea in handling this stuff.

So couples of LYN (especially from the girls perspective), it would be great if you guys could share some insight on this. Like, what do you guys usually talk about, how do you guys keep the conversation engaging, etc. To hopefully make us feel even closer to each other,
. Appreciate it.
What's stopping you from asking her to be your girlfriend then?

You just gotta embrace Nike motto...it's that simple.

Term is of how to be more engaged?

I think generally there is some videos on that to guide you online these days.

On top of that you also gotta broaden your general knowledge in things so it's easy to just mix other topics as your converse.. anything that can relate to life and humans..

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0139sec    0.33    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:39 AM