Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Is it hard to develop a mobile app?, Mobile app dev challenges.

Is it hard to develop a mobile app?

Yes [ 7 ] ** [31.82%]
No [ 15 ] ** [68.18%]
Total Votes: 22
Guests cannot vote 
views

TSalexa
post Jun 25 2019, 06:05 PM, updated 5y ago

Big Boss
1,456 posts

Any feedback on this?
turnmoil
post Jul 4 2019, 10:45 AM

Casual
420 posts

there are few way to achieve this..

nowadays there are more easy tool to create app almost like drag and drop

ryzane P
post Jul 5 2019, 07:30 PM

Probation
4 posts

In my opinion, I think it depends on what kind of mobile application you want to develop. There are native Android using Java or Kotlin, then native iOS using Swift or even framework that allows you to create Hybrid mobile app that can be run on both platforms such as Ionic framework, etc.

I tried to work on React Native by Facebook 1 year ago, I find that the issue on the hybrid mobile application frameworks is that there aren't many resources available, perhaps most probably due to they're quite new?

I did join a hackathon with friends to develop a prototype of Android mobile application using Android Studio that has a functional UI for navigation and showing the data (That Hackathon last for 2 days, we only started the development in the afternoon of the first day and manage to complete it during midnight). With the WYSIWYG features it really simplified most of the coding process for the UI, but you might need to work on the connecting each component though. And understanding of Android Activity and its lifecycle. There're a lot of guides and resources to follow, I think it wouldn't be too hard on creating the mobile application smile.gif
thetree.my
post Jul 11 2019, 05:51 PM

48 posts

Hi sifus' may i know is there a platform/website that i can easilly find a freelance mobile developer?
TSalexa
post Jul 11 2019, 07:34 PM

Big Boss
1,456 posts

QUOTE(thetree.my @ Jul 11 2019, 05:51 PM)
Hi sifus' may i know is there a platform/website that i can easilly find a freelance mobile developer?
I'm not sifu but you can find it here, https://www.upwork.com/.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0350sec    0.55    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:35 PM