Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

代购Daigou Medicine or Special Med is Wrong or ok?

views

TSakiratm
post Jun 24 2019, 04:41 PM, updated 5y ago

On my way
592 posts

Daigou is an emerging form of cross-border exporting in which an individual or a syndicated group of exporters outside China purchases commodities for customers in other country, in order to either illegally or legally use loopholes to circumvent import tariffs imposed on overseas goods

Hi, As we know alot ppl doing daigou for many items in Australia,China, and other country.

Now my concern is, it is wrong/illegal if i daigou medicine especially which is not available in Malaysia to ppl that really need. It is ok or not?

Of course by approve and given right by the person who need it.

Example the person is deeply need the medicine but the cost in Malaysia is way too expensive. Then he ask me to daigou for him. It is ok?

I had doing this many year for private hospital. Then suddenly think of doing this for ppl who need. It is legal or not legal that the issue. Because it is the person who want, then i help him buy only. daigou ma. Not direct sell to him.

Just give some comment ya.
Terrifickshamy
post Jun 25 2019, 09:20 AM

Getting Started
52 posts

There's no fixed rule regarding this. A "friend" once asked me to help buy a special kind of facial cream which was a lot cheaper overseas. 1 week after using, she had a bad acne breakout, and her boyfriend demanded compensation from me, or would take me to court.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0133sec    0.64    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:02 PM