Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

I not sure to take the next step or not.

views

beebee1314
post Jul 2 2019, 04:40 PM

Regular
1,683 posts

QUOTE(Captain89 @ Jul 2 2019, 04:33 PM)
I can relate this ^ biggrin.gif biggrin.gif so true
Kan betul. And when we quarrel and I says stuffs that guys can do but girls can't do, she'll say in Chinese "men-women are equal". Dafuq mana equal.

I feel the only equal is when keluar makan. Sometimes she treat, sometimes I treat.
TSbryanhwm
post Aug 15 2019, 11:27 AM

Getting Started
207 posts

Good day my fellow cupid(s)

It's been a while since my last post.

So I did it, I withdraw myself from her.

- No more meal delivers
- No more $ spend on her
- Hardly text or reply her within sec(s)
- No longer putting her as my 1st priority.

Then this happened, she called me for dinner and said it's been a while since we had dinner. And since I'm free, one dinner will not hurt.

Over the dinner, she said I've changed, no longer putting her in my heart. Lol~

I told her off by saying: "who ask you took advantage of my sincerity, don't blame me if I took a few steps back"

She added: "I do admit that there are other guys who treated me the way you did but not as sincere as you."

The night follows by me noticing that we had 1 mutual friend. I spoke to my friend about her and came to my surprise my friend told me she's not single (but of course my friend is not close to her, let us not jump into conclusion).

Well, I'm glad that I decide to maintain as being friends instead of going one step further.
PhakFuhZai
post Aug 16 2019, 10:45 AM

harimau putih
1,587 posts

QUOTE(bryanhwm @ Aug 15 2019, 11:27 AM)

- No more meal delivers
- No more $ spend on her

Then this happened, she called me for dinner and said it's been a while since we had dinner. And since I'm free, one dinner will not hurt.

I told her off by saying: "who ask you took advantage of my sincerity, don't blame me if I took a few steps back"

She added: "I do admit that there are other guys who treated me the way you did but not as sincere as you."

The night follows by me noticing that we had 1 mutual friend. I spoke to my friend about her and came to my surprise my friend told me she's not single (but of course my friend is not close to her, let us not jump into conclusion).

Well, I'm glad that I decide to maintain as being friends instead of going one step further.
not single, yet giving confusing and alluring signal shakehead.gif

xPrototype
post Aug 16 2019, 11:08 AM

Casual
304 posts

QUOTE(PhakFuhZai @ Aug 16 2019, 10:45 AM)
not single, yet giving confusing and alluring signal  shakehead.gif
This kind of b*tch is the worst.
veron4best
post Aug 19 2019, 02:52 PM

Regular
1,146 posts

QUOTE(bryanhwm @ Aug 15 2019, 11:27 AM)

- No more meal delivers
- No more $ spend on her

june til now also not clear. just forget about it.

good tat u maintain as being friends.

3 Pages < 1 2 3Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0145sec    0.28    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:14 AM