Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Where to get ears pierced if u got nickel allergy?

views

TSsaralnh
post Jun 19 2019, 12:26 AM, updated 5y ago

10 posts

I pierced my earlobes a few years back at a jewelry store in plaza damas @ hartamas, quite cheap at about 10 an ear iirc? That was all good, and before I was aware of any nickel allergy. However once it healed, I changed to a pair of "hypoallergenic" earrings and then got an infection. I found out about the allergy, & so I had to take the earrings out and the hole closed up. I've been a bit wary ever since, but I've been recently wanting to repierce them.

However that jewelery store in question is now closed. I went to dragonfly (mid valley branch) the other day, wanted to pierce my ears but they told me all of their studs contained small amounts of nickel. Idk where else I can do that's allergy-safe and as cheap as the previous store I went to. Anyone know any alternatives?

I know places like poh kong can do with silver/gold studs, but that's 50 an ear and quite pricey. I'm hoping for maybe even stainless steel, doesn't necessarily have to be an expensive material, just something that won't cause a reaction will do. Also preferably something a little cheaper. But if no such thing exists, I'm willing to hear whatever there is I can do. Name of place + area + est. price range would be appreciated. Thanks so much!
misslala
post Jun 21 2019, 03:41 PM

18 posts

Try attic jewellery piercing.. they have a branch in one utama and sunway pyramid.. if you have sensitive ear normally they will suggest the good material .. silver or best titanium.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0140sec    0.63    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:58 PM