QUOTE(clement5949 @ Jun 19 2019, 10:12 AM)
then i guess i will just keep my mac since it actually working fine
just i am facing small problem as below.
1. my cpu core gets hot very fast, i just run some programming IDE tool
2. My battery onyl 342 counts but it only can last 4hr of usage compare to last time can last for 8hrs
3. My right side speaker seems to be burst when playing certain song
1. It's time to get it serviced, clean inside out and apply fresh thermal compound if you haven't done so for the pass 5 years.
2. Cycle count alone doesn't tell the health of the battery condition, you should check the capacity as well. Often over heating meaning your Mac have to spend more power on cooling; spinning up the fans faster than it normally does.
3. Very common, the woofer burst.
QUOTE(C-Fu. @ Jun 19 2019, 10:29 AM)
what about you .. do u find ok to use the new keyboard?
If I have a choice I prefer the old design. Easier to take care, type better.