Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Interviewer changed

views

TSMelon_Melly
post Jun 17 2019, 09:09 AM, updated 2 months ago

Group: Newbie

Hi girls, since we all are girls, I want you to change your mind perspective to mine. I've met a person that offer me job on Facebook and we scheduled to meet today but she contacted me and said she won't be able to come but she will be calling her friend to interview me instead. And then, I went to find her Facebook account, she changed her name and unable to find in search engine. What do you girls think? Is this job legit? I'm just afraid they are doing something to make me pay them, or send me to hotel right up the restaurant we scheduled to meet and do something to me
yenchex
post Jun 18 2019, 07:03 PM

Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(Melon_Melly @ Jun 17 2019, 09:09 AM)
Hi girls, since we all are girls, I want you to change your mind perspective to mine. I've met a person that offer me job on Facebook and we scheduled to meet today but she contacted me and said she won't be able to come but she will be calling her friend to interview me instead. And then, I went to find her Facebook account, she changed her name and unable to find in search engine. What do you girls think? Is this job legit? I'm just afraid they are doing something to make me pay them, or send me to hotel right up the restaurant we scheduled to meet and do something to me
Sounds dodgy, avoid definitely
gingerrobot
post Jun 23 2019, 03:11 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

Avoid

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0704sec    1.20    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 22nd July 2019 - 05:42 AM