Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Why ppl refer to buy new house?

views

zcalex
post Jun 18 2019, 05:07 PM

Getting Started
69 posts

QUOTE(cc980024 @ Jun 18 2019, 04:53 PM)
So far I never buy from subsale. I am very particular on the history (the energy of the house). As I have seen some fun example, one of it where my friend bought a subsale with history of 2 past owners who didn't get to stay in the house, due to being call for duty overseas. And this friend of mine, have been waiting response from the embassy to get her migration approval for nearly 5years.. thinking it fails.. she bought this subsale .. barely few months stay .. she move to Canada, again put out the house for sale. The house keep having owners (that end up settle down in overseas).. no permanent resident at all.

And my uncle's house say to produce baby boys only. For 3 generation, never see any baby girl around. I was 1 of the tenant of this house before too. tongue.gif

So, good energy of subsale is a luck, but unfortunately we hardly know it all. If buying subsale for own stay, must investigate why the owner selling it. For me, ppl sell house due to debt, due to marriage divorce.. is a no-no.

Since $ is also a consideration, and this "old house energy" thingy, I so far only buy from new launch.
i dont too believe in the unit direction or facing, it is very surface.
sometimes it is caused by certain renovation done by previous owners. and the reno could be blocking the so called energy.
that why i do believe feng shui important in any own stay houses.
if the property is really in good location and u dont want to miss it, can bring feng shui sifu to view the house first before buying and follow to what they suggest.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0409sec    0.30    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:45 PM