Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Can't subscribe additional investment in ASB, Additional investment in ASB

views

TSLionryan66 P
post Jun 11 2019, 05:21 PM, updated 5y ago

Probation
1 posts

Hi all, i tried to subscribed additional investment for my ASB1 acocunt via RHB bank transfer. But in the end, my transaction is refunded. Besides that, i tried subscribed the additional investment for my ASB account via login to the myasnb portal. But they indicated the available subsription fund is zero.

They said that there is a capped at RM200k for the ASB account holder. I already exceeded the 200k few years ago. However, i still can bring cash and bank in over the counter located at the authorised branch - RHB Bank for my ASB account. Please advise the reason why i can't subscribed additional investment by using the myasnb portal or rhb bank transfer. icon_question.gif icon_question.gif icon_question.gif icon_question.gif icon_question.gif icon_question.gif icon_question.gif
Ramjade
post Jun 11 2019, 06:53 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
22,199 posts

QUOTE(Lionryan66 @ Jun 11 2019, 05:21 PM)
Hi all, i tried to subscribed additional investment for my ASB1 acocunt via RHB bank transfer. But in the end, my transaction is refunded. Besides that, i tried subscribed the additional investment for my ASB account via login to the myasnb portal. But they indicated the available subsription fund is zero.

They said that there is a capped at RM200k for the ASB account holder. I already exceeded the 200k few years ago. However, i still can bring cash and bank in over the counter located at the authorised branch - RHB Bank for my ASB account. Please advise the reason why i can't subscribed additional investment by using the myasnb portal or rhb bank transfer.  icon_question.gif  icon_question.gif  icon_question.gif  icon_question.gif  icon_question.gif  icon_question.gif  icon_question.gif
If exceed RM200 means cannot. Go for ASB2

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0106sec    0.18    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:37 AM