Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Should I make it clear?

views

SUSPitiuran
post Jun 12 2019, 10:23 AM

Casual
335 posts

QUOTE(WaCKy-Angel @ Jun 12 2019, 09:26 AM)
yeah i remember the cool story...still waiting for u to share the details of the girl
How to share, I am not the one
ymc2303
post Jun 13 2019, 12:25 PM

On my way
592 posts

basically when she is going out with you, already 50% confirm she is interested in you. if she doesn't indicate hard sale symptom, the rest is up to you to make the conversation and other small gestures. another 50% comes from both of you and her interaction whether on phone, whatsapp or face to face.

god2077
post Jun 13 2019, 03:13 PM

Getting Started
210 posts

what new world

TSbryanhwm
post Jun 13 2019, 05:07 PM

Getting Started
207 posts

Update~~~

I popped the question, but she somehow avoided to answer.
Whether she's single or not.

Then I told myself, since I treated her nice is by choice, in regards whether she has bf or not is not an issue, as currently I'm NOT going after her, just trying to get to know her better. About the facial package I signed up, I was ok with it as I never went facial before, could try it, she did not hard sell too much also.

So I took a step back being too friendly towards her. Just casual chats.

But this happened, she greeted me good night ytdy, I saw the msg and never respond.
But this morning she asked what time I slept last night. I said after I read your message I went to bed.

She gave me the grumble.gif emoji and said she thought I feel asleep that's why never reply her.

I'm so confused right now.

This post has been edited by bryanhwm: Jun 13 2019, 05:19 PM
jiangchen
post Jun 13 2019, 06:10 PM

Casual
385 posts

QUOTE(bryanhwm @ Jun 13 2019, 05:07 PM)
Update~~~

Then I told myself, since I treated her nice is by choice, in regards whether she has bf or not is not an issue, as currently I'm NOT going after her, just trying to get to know her better. About the facial package I signed up, I was ok with it as I never went facial before, could try it, she did not hard sell too much also.

But this happened, she greeted me good night ytdy, I saw the msg and never respond.
But this morning she asked what time I slept last night. I said after I read your message I went to bed.

She gave me the grumble.gif emoji and said she thought I feel asleep that's why never reply her.

What you essential did is that you 'pulled back', setting up a little distance in the process. Made her wonder about you for a second.

Don't apologies for not replying. Don't say anything or jokingly burn her about her caring for you ie: Aww, that is sweet kinda thing. (Might back fire)

This post has been edited by jiangchen: Jun 13 2019, 06:11 PM
TSbryanhwm
post Jun 13 2019, 07:05 PM

Getting Started
207 posts

QUOTE(jiangchen @ Jun 13 2019, 06:10 PM)
What you essential did is that you 'pulled back', setting up a little distance in the process. Made her wonder about you for a second.

Don't apologies for not replying. Don't say anything or jokingly burn her about her caring for you ie: Aww, that is sweet kinda thing. (Might back fire)
Yeah
Cause for the past month
Without fail I surely will respond whenever she greet good night
Ytdy night was the first time I did not.
Guess caught her by surprise.
indran1412
post Jun 14 2019, 02:26 AM

Getting Started
135 posts

QUOTE(bryanhwm @ Jun 13 2019, 07:05 PM)
Yeah
Cause for the past month
Without fail I surely will respond whenever she greet good night
Ytdy night was the first time I did not.
Guess caught her by surprise.
Reverse psychology worked great.

But there's a chance it could backfire. If she decides that you're not interested in her anymore, she might not care about you anymore. Be more mysterious to her but show your interest at the same time.

But overall don't keep too much of hope that this will work out. It might not too you know. So keep your options open. If you like something, go in kaw kaw. If it doesn't work, then take a step back, analyze what you did wrong and then move on.

Keep doing what you're doing. You're doing great bro.
TSbryanhwm
post Jun 14 2019, 07:38 AM

Getting Started
207 posts

Update 2:

I'm sensing a pattern.

Morning to Afternoon, she tends to be very chat-ty.
But when comes to Evenings. Often she will goes MIA or super short replies.

But probably could be her work, she's busy sometimes.

Gonna ask her for breakfast tmr and sees what she says.
dattebayo
post Jun 14 2019, 01:04 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,331 posts

Update~~~

user posted image[/url]

I had this experience where the girl feeling upset where i didnt entertain her much in whatsapp

Padahal when its my turn to be more aggresive in texting her and asking her out, then she act indifferent and give one liner replies. Managed to go out a few times for movies, meals, karaoke, and haidilao hotpot. Then no more news after that, didn't answer call, didn't reply message, although still friends in FB (but i fucking put her in restricted list eventually)

I suspect the trigger point were 2 things: k-pop and Endgame

I did not watch Endgame with her, she wanted to watch but never said it at all (furthermore, when the movie was first released, we were having cold moments), therefore when she found out i watched with friend, she was very upset. I said i can watch again with her, she said not necessary anymore. Then, cold moments again.

Another incident was she wanted to watch SuperJunior, then i jokingly said i want to watch Westlife instead, then somehow she triggered and gave me cold shoulder over the next few days (which was the opening week for Endgame)

The point is, even when a girl is manja2 with you, it doesn't guarantee that she is genuinely interested in you, it could mean she is using you to pass time, or she is evaluating you and a few other chasers at the same time.

This post has been edited by dattebayo: Jun 14 2019, 01:06 PM
WaCKy-Angel
post Jun 14 2019, 01:11 PM

PeACe~~
All Stars
21,509 posts

Update~~~

Means u hit the jackpot d..
Although still doesnt mean she is single, but she want your attention now.

So just continue and u might get "lucky"
WaCKy-Angel
post Jun 14 2019, 01:11 PM

PeACe~~
All Stars
21,509 posts

QUOTE(bryanhwm @ Jun 14 2019, 07:38 AM)
Update 2:

I'm sensing a pattern.

she work evening shift meh? probably busy entertain other guys lah
ViktorJ
post Jun 14 2019, 01:22 PM

Dancy Drinky Doggo
1,004 posts

Is there ever any good reason as to why they should avoid being direct when asked if they are single?

Being evasive generally means "it's complicated" which is an indirect way of saying not single.

This post has been edited by ViktorJ: Jun 14 2019, 01:23 PM
jiangchen
post Jun 14 2019, 03:24 PM

Casual
385 posts

QUOTE(bryanhwm @ Jun 14 2019, 07:38 AM)
Update 2:

I'm sensing a pattern.

Try a few more moves and move on to be honest.

This is not a knock on you, it is just that if we spend too much time thinking and analysing what the girl is doing, it is pointless even if you got it right.

I don't think they are doing the same, unless they have high interest for you.

It is hard to know what a woman is thinking, their thoughts are like finding a needle in a haystack. One minute it could be love, the next hate etc.

Spend the time upgrading yourself, that is time better spent.

TSbryanhwm
post Jun 19 2019, 03:48 PM

Getting Started
207 posts

Final Update:

I've come to the conclusion that she is hiding something from me, but I'm not sure what it is, it could be her insecurity towards a relationship or she might not be single.

But put aside all of those doubts I'm having, I will still continue to treat her nice. But I gave myself a "end" time to properly ask her.

As for now, she is a bit more open to me and our conversations is a bit more interactive as well.

I will just go with the flow as at now.

Thanks for ya'll punnya advice and feedbacks.

J1g54w
post Jun 19 2019, 10:35 PM

Regular
1,449 posts

Sounds like she just wants to keep you as her repeat customer.

Try to unsubscribe for a year. If she still treats you the same then it's true feeling, otherwise it's just business.
blackpink
post Jun 20 2019, 02:40 PM

Getting Started
116 posts

QUOTE(Pitiuran @ Jun 12 2019, 09:02 AM)
Wah got people so attention seeking one.

Yeah I heard from one friend he thought he found his true love via date app.

Mana tau, suddenly the girl husband came to beg him to just give her a one night stand and break up. Reason being, she is a sex addict and husband has a hard time to control her.

My friend freaked out.
i think i kena from a same girl.....

3 Pages < 1 2 3Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0126sec    0.36    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:58 PM