Previous Thread: V1 V2
Out first successful TT: https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopi...post&p=93023264
Come and join our Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/522155454931182/
The Perodua all-new MYVI 2017 / 2018 satisfies EEV standards in compliance with Euro 4 regulations.
A new ‘Eco Idle’ system, aerodynamic design and overall technological improvements provide a cleaner and more economical drive.
Built to meet international safety standards of achieving the 5-Star ASEAN NCAP Safety Rating (please watch video below). The Perodua MYVI is put through the paces to ensure the protection of you and your loved ones, and for your peace of mind.
You may click on the Perodua website for full details, http://www.perodua.com.my/ourcars/myvi
More reading, https://www.nst.com.my/node/322641/amp
All New MYVI "Dual VVT-i engines: -
1) The 1NR-VE 1.3 litre with output of 94 hp at 6,000 rpm and 121 Nm of torque at 4,000 rpm comes in a five-speed manual gearbox & four-speed E-AT automatic!
2) The 2NR-VE 1.5 litre engine makes 102 hp at 6,000 rpm and 136 Nm of torque at 4,200 rpm in the form of four-speed E-AT automatic only!
Thanks to member, "booksmass" whom has initiated the very first All-New Myvi topic page, https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4441112 - that enable all potential New-Myvi owners & drivers to cross reference & discussion within
The New Myvi 3rd Generation - based on individual experience & finding:-
- Interior seat space is amazingly spacious
- Resonably good seat size
- NVH is improved (but the stock tyres can be noisy though)
- Wheel arch inner part is coated
- Less floaty
- Silent engine during idle
- 1.3G MT is smooth & short
- Kluk or loosen metal knocking sound when driving over the bump with carrying rear passenger loads
***Please visit your nearest SC for adding on the "Rubber Insulator" to the rear spring of the absorber***
- No DRL
- For MT the clutch height is rather on the high side (however, can be adjusted at SC!)
- For MT if engine stops in the middle is cumbersone & also a feel of panicky due is required to press Start/Stop button to off the engine 1st before could restart again! (The car can't be restarted immediately)...upon reading through the manual MT needs to wait after 10second only to restart
- Spongy brake feel
- Driver door possible has rattling sound only for those come with Gear Up package!
"Possible" minor hiccup from isolated detected cases - based on user feedbacks - Best is visit SC during the 1st 1000km/h inspection appointment
- 1.5 driver seat usb bracket broken off - please get it fix at SC
- Perodua recently sent a letter (mostly) first wave/batch buyers to have a free checkup to get their spring changed ASAP as according to many owners, it's what causing the "kluk kluk" noise.
- Headlight vibration issue can be checked and replaced for free
Aftermarket Upgrades List (already available!)
- Door Visor
- Performance air-filter
- Sport spring
- Armrest (squarish boxy type)
- Sunshade (for front & rear side windows)
- Pedal lock
- Chassis strengthening & handling bars eg. Front Strut Bar
Suggestion for Upgrading
- In-Car Entertainment (ICE) - 1.3 & 1.5 both are using Toyota 2-Din (Double Din) headunit size which is horizontally longer in size. Therefore, is require side bracket!
- Foam - for enhancement of a firmer feel & stability in handling driving pleasure!
- Sound deadening or Soundproof - for a further quietest rides!
Useful Information for all New Myvi users
Local Authority current tint ruling, which has been enforced since February this year, 2018, mandates the following a minimum permissible visible light transmission (VLT) levels of :
- 70% for the front windscreen
- 50% for the front side windows &
- 30% for all other windows (rear side windows and rear screen)
Difference between the Model Variants
Perodua Myvi 1.3 Standard G – RM44,300 (MT), RM46,300 (AT)
Perodua Myvi 1.3 Premium X – RM48,300 (AT)
Perodua Myvi 1.5 High – RM51,800 (AT)
Perodua Myvi 1.5 Advance – RM55,300 (AT)
History of MYVI Models
Useful Information for RIM Upgrade
Proud Owners updated 1st June 2019 Please PM me if you want to be added into the list!
(If I have left out any of your new rides experience posted in the forum page please let me know to update yours here too!)
- by "aerandir", https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4481668/+500#bottom
- by "NuLive", https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4481668/+520
- by "Tankhawk500", https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4481668/+1100
- by "efaceninja", https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4481668/+1100#bottom
This post has been edited by Tankhawk500: Aug 10 2019, 10:29 PM