Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> LYN PERODUA All-New MYVI Gen 3 - V3 [MG3], Passion Engineered - Dual VVT-i

views

darren_yuri
post Aug 11 2022, 05:03 PM

Getting Started
218 posts

May I know how do I check DIY on the rear passenger seatbelt sensor?

My friends sitting behind don't fasten their seatbelts every time they ride my car, and there is no warning icon at my dashboard even all rear seats are occupied.

But during start engine the indicator does show the rear three seatbelt men light up and then off as normal.

user posted image

This post has been edited by darren_yuri: Aug 11 2022, 05:05 PM
Optizorb
post Aug 11 2022, 08:24 PM

Getting Started
161 posts

QUOTE(darren_yuri @ Aug 11 2022, 05:03 PM)
May I know how do I check DIY on the rear passenger seatbelt sensor?

My friends sitting behind don't fasten their seatbelts every time they ride my car, and there is no warning icon at my dashboard even all rear seats are occupied.

But during start engine the indicator does show the rear three seatbelt men light up and then off as normal.

user posted image
no warning at all if didnt buckle from the start..

warning icon and buzzer only appear if they buckle up and then unbuckle before car stops AND get down from the seat. even if car stops but they dont get off the seat the buzzer still go off like crazy.. fking annoying.. and useless..

darren_yuri
post Aug 12 2022, 01:01 AM

Getting Started
218 posts

QUOTE(Optizorb @ Aug 11 2022, 08:24 PM)
no warning at all if didnt buckle from the start..

warning icon and buzzer only appear if they buckle up and then unbuckle before car stops AND get down from the seat. even if car stops but they dont get off the seat the buzzer still go off like crazy.. fking annoying.. and useless..
w...what, what is the purpose of having that anyway??? if no warning at all then what's the point having the system there?
so troublesome to remind rear pax to fasten the seatbelts.
compared to the front passenger seat, at least front passenger seat warning working as it should.
rear one works the other way ?

mhs87
post Aug 12 2022, 08:49 AM

31 posts

QUOTE(darren_yuri @ Aug 12 2022, 01:01 AM)
w...what, what is the purpose of having that anyway??? if no warning at all then what's the point having the system there?
so troublesome to remind rear pax to fasten the seatbelts.
compared to the front passenger seat, at least front passenger seat warning working as it should.
rear one works the other way ?
the only use i see for safety purposes are for the adult seated at the front to be notified if children sitting at the back unbuckle themselves without the adult knowledge
darren_yuri
post Aug 12 2022, 10:14 AM

Getting Started
218 posts

QUOTE(mhs87 @ Aug 12 2022, 08:49 AM)
the only use i see for safety purposes are for the adult seated at the front to be notified if children sitting at the back unbuckle themselves without the adult knowledge
Okay i think kinda make sense. No wonder the rear seatbelt warning never sound at all, while the front passengers always trigger the alarm hahaha
I think i going to invest on those fasten seatbelt stickers from Shopee or Amazon.
Jitty
post Aug 15 2022, 05:59 PM

Regular
1,009 posts

hihi sifu sifu sekalian, nak tanya siapa / mana ada jual 2nd hand bumper depan merah myvi 2020 ?

sakit hati giler... accident bawah pagi ini.

user posted image
ktek
post Aug 16 2022, 11:29 AM

워터파크
All Stars
11,330 posts

QUOTE(Jitty @ Aug 15 2022, 05:59 PM)
hihi sifu sifu sekalian, nak tanya siapa / mana ada jual 2nd hand bumper depan  merah myvi 2020 ?

sakit hati giler... accident bawah pagi ini.   
seven month we carefull

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0132sec    0.52    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th August 2022 - 03:47 PM