Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Online Gambling Addiction Support Group (Kuching), Let's stop gambling addiction together.

views

TSaaron.ramsey P
post May 29 2019, 06:17 PM, updated 5y ago

Probation
2 posts

Hi guys,

As you can see from the title, I'm looking to find fellow gamblers that looking to get better and quick gambling once and for all.
A briefs introduction about myself, I've been gambling online since 2014 (how I wish I nvr register my first online gambling account) till now. I always wanted to stop but keep on relapse. I lost all my saving, I've stolen from my family, I sold my jewellery just to feed my addiction.

I tried to seek help but found nothing (not in Kuching anyway). Gambling addiction consequences are invisible until it is too late. Your debt growing day by day and the bank letter finally reach home. Unlike alcoholism or drug, the effects are much more visible.

I believe there are others out there, seeking for help. There won't be any local online gambling website catering for Malaysian if there's no demand.

That's why I created this topic, to seek fellow brothers and sisters that want to get better and get rid of the addiction. The journey won't be easy, that's why we need to do this together. Being fellow gamblers, we should already know the thrills, the disappointment, temptation and how hard it is to withdraw from gambling activity. No judgement as we are all in this together.

I'm hoping to do something like in the Gambler Anonymous, UK... We can meet in a close environment and share each others journey etc.

If you are in Kuching and interested with the idea, kindly email stop.gamblingkch@outlook.com and we can move forward from there.
More importantly, we will keep our identity anonymous.

Its not easy, but that's not an excuse not to try. Let's do this!
TSaaron.ramsey P
post May 30 2019, 05:45 PM

Probation
2 posts

stop.gamblingkch@outlook.com

Contact me via this email for group support.

Regards,
Brother from another mother

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0168sec    0.39    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:06 AM