5 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 >Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Pokémon Masters, Out now in Malaysia

views

nazrul90
post Sep 6 2019, 08:30 PM

Getting Started
294 posts

1: What the fuck they split gem into paid and not paid. Worse thing is you can't enter event and pull 5 * trainers. Only paid gem can. Just.What.The.Fuck.

2. Focus only on trainers get you bored really fast. It would be better if you can go to original root, battle and catch wild Pokemons.

3. Absurd high rate for pulling gacha. 300 gem for 1 pull but daily/one time reward is so low 10-30 gem only.

Mannnn I love the game but greedy fuck game devs make me don't want me to support this game. Gonna be free player forever on this game until they fix this nonsenses.
TSRei7
post Sep 6 2019, 08:57 PM

Game, anime and headphones ❤️
1,665 posts

QUOTE(nazrul90 @ Sep 6 2019, 08:30 PM)
1: What the fuck they split gem into paid and not paid. Worse thing is you can't enter event and pull 5 * trainers. Only paid gem can. Just.What.The.Fuck.
Never played gacha games? It's normal to have paid gem to do daily discount pulls and guaranteed 5* pulls.
Not even sure what you mean you can't enter event when you just need to clear chapter 5 or was it 6 to do the Blue event.

Also yes this game has gem issues. The low gem drops are pretty bad tbh, but I guess it's compensated by 7% rate for gacha pulls. Most gacha games are at 1-3% for 5* rates, this being 7% is really high for a gacha game.

This post has been edited by Rei7: Sep 6 2019, 08:59 PM
WhyYouSoSerious
post Sep 6 2019, 09:05 PM

bruised banana
500 posts

QUOTE(nazrul90 @ Sep 6 2019, 08:30 PM)

2. Focus only on trainers get you bored really fast. It would be better if you can go to original root, battle and catch wild Pokemons.

3. Absurd high rate for pulling gacha. 300 gem for 1 pull but daily/one time reward is so low 10-30 gem only.

Mannnn I love the game but greedy fuck game devs make me don't want me to support this game. Gonna be free player forever on this game until they fix this nonsenses.
Turtoria kan dah bagi 5* Rosa waifu .. Another 5* just reroll la.. Apa lagi you mau.

One thing I agreed with you is the price for 1 pull is freaking expansive.
nazrul90
post Sep 6 2019, 09:37 PM

Getting Started
294 posts

QUOTE(Rei7 @ Sep 6 2019, 08:57 PM)
Never played gacha games? It's normal to have paid gem to do daily discount pulls and guaranteed 5* pulls.
The thing is there is no pull for no guaranteed 5*/free gems. Which is shit. And yes I play not lot but familiar enough with gacha shits. Separate gem into free and paid should not be a thing.

This post has been edited by nazrul90: Sep 6 2019, 09:41 PM
TSRei7
post Sep 6 2019, 09:45 PM

1,665 posts

QUOTE(nazrul90 @ Sep 6 2019, 09:37 PM)
The thing is there is no pull for no guaranteed 5*/free gems. Which is shit. And yes I play not lot but familiar enough with gacha shits. Separate gem into free and paid should not be a thing.
They want you to pay for that guaranteed 5*. Fate Go, Dragalia Lost, Granblue to name a few, all like that one. The paid gacha part is mostly for daily discount 1 pull and 5* guaranteed banner. It's just one time thing btw, and it usually appear once a year or twice a year. It's not new but I guess most who don't play gacha never encountered this. That's why the game has low rating when it shouldn't for me.

They give a lot of free units as well, and some of them are really good like Lucario, Swana, Raichu. I'm playing the game with just the free characters to clear most things which is really possible. My reroll units are Xatu and Dusclop only. Still saving my gems.. it's around 8k gems now, never pulled lol.

This post has been edited by Rei7: Sep 6 2019, 09:49 PM
nazrul90
post Sep 7 2019, 02:59 AM

Getting Started
294 posts

QUOTE(Rei7 @ Sep 6 2019, 09:45 PM)
They want you to pay for that guaranteed 5*. Fate Go, Dragalia Lost, Granblue to name a few, all like that one. The paid gacha part is mostly for daily discount 1 pull and 5* guaranteed banner. It's just one time thing btw, and it usually appear once a year or twice a year.
I played Digimon Links and they have banner event guarantee 1 item/character within 10 roll(although the stats is low, you need to buff their stats afterwards), no restriction between free and paid players at all.

I playing FGO, okay the gacha rate is a lie but they don't have no such thing like paid and free gem. You earn gem by play them, if want more you pay. Not like this shit, free gem can't mix with paid and free gem will usage priority first over paid gem.

I do pay for online game, I play Kancolle. I spend like 10k yen in-game but no such things as gems. I play for expansion slots for more characters rooms, I also buy their side merchandise. In short I do support if I like them. But this is downright greedy. They ain't get any money from me.
TSRei7
post Sep 7 2019, 03:06 AM

1,665 posts

QUOTE(nazrul90 @ Sep 7 2019, 02:59 AM)
I playing FGO, okay the gacha rate is a lie but they don't have no such thing like paid and free gem. You earn gem by play them, if want more you pay. Not like this shit, free gem can't mix with paid and free gem will usage priority first over paid gem.
FGO has paid gem and free gems every once or twice a year. Where you have to use paid gems to get a 5* unit. It's the same thing like Pokemon Master. It's the same for priorities of gems as well. You only get 4* units guaranteed on normal banners with free gems and never a guaranteed 5* unit, unless it's a paid gem banner like below.

user posted image

I don't know why people are mad about this, it's optional. It's in most gacha games now, especially new one's. Just because you don't know it's there doesn't mean it's not there. This is for those who support the game and want one guaranteed 5* units. If you don't want to pay you can't have it, simple as that. There aren't many gacha games that gives you free 5* units as guaranteed unless you pay. You already get Snivy as a free 5* in this game, and it's top tier unit.

This post has been edited by Rei7: Sep 7 2019, 03:19 AM
WhyYouSoSerious
post Sep 7 2019, 02:46 PM

bruised banana
500 posts

One time launch celebration thingy leh.. Forget about it.
As a casual player, I pulled mai 3rd 5 star outside of the reroll. tbh 7% drop rate certainly it's not impossible and not that bad whn u compare with other games, .
I'm only 7 chapters in and still have a lot of gems for me to grind.

TSRei7
post Sep 7 2019, 03:48 PM

1,665 posts

Low gems because 7% I guess. Would be too easy if they give too much. That's what most are saying, how they balance it.

Painful to collect gems still around 7k gems and not gonna pull till Red Charizard or waifus comes out
WhyYouSoSerious
post Sep 7 2019, 04:52 PM

bruised banana
500 posts

Wait for waifus Cynthia and Sabrina... Hue hue hue
TSRei7
post Sep 7 2019, 05:09 PM

1,665 posts

QUOTE(WhyYouSoSerious @ Sep 7 2019, 04:52 PM)
Wait for waifus Cynthia and Sabrina... Hue hue hue
Cynthia, Lusamine, and other hot waifus. If wanna go to jail I go for Lillie lmao
WhyYouSoSerious
post Sep 7 2019, 05:38 PM

bruised banana
500 posts

QUOTE(Rei7 @ Sep 7 2019, 05:09 PM)
Cynthia, Lusamine, and other hot waifus. If wanna go to jail I go for Lillie lmao
Lillie's vulpix is cute.. Owai

Forgive me fbi...
TSRei7
post Sep 7 2019, 05:56 PM

1,665 posts

QUOTE(WhyYouSoSerious @ Sep 7 2019, 05:38 PM)
Lillie's vulpix is cute.. Owai

Forgive me fbi...
You got any 5* from gacha? I still didn't pull after rerolling, so I only have Dusclops.
WhyYouSoSerious
post Sep 7 2019, 06:28 PM

bruised banana
500 posts

QUOTE(Rei7 @ Sep 7 2019, 05:56 PM)
You got any 5* from gacha? I still didn't pull after rerolling, so I only have Dusclops.
2 copies of Karen.. Waifu + Her Houndoom got aoe skill, so I couldnt ask for more..

user posted image
WhyYouSoSerious
post Sep 7 2019, 06:34 PM

bruised banana
500 posts

Wait for them to introduce more sync trainers only pull. Else u will get another same copy like me.. Lol.

TSRei7
post Sep 7 2019, 09:40 PM

1,665 posts

QUOTE(WhyYouSoSerious @ Sep 7 2019, 06:34 PM)
Wait for them to introduce more sync trainers only pull. Else u will get another same copy like me.. Lol.
Yeah waiting for more 5* to be added for less chance to get a dupe.

Also game is doing rather well.

Jet23sky
post Sep 7 2019, 10:12 PM

Love is Peace~~~~~
1,339 posts

Didn't manage to get Blue.... Got Olivia instead... Is she good?
TSRei7
post Sep 7 2019, 11:44 PM

1,665 posts

QUOTE(Jet23sky @ Sep 7 2019, 10:12 PM)
Didn't manage to get Blue.... Got Olivia instead... Is she good?
Olivia and Lycanroc is most op in coop, and almost all content, congratz. So far the best unit in the game.
leftycall9
post Sep 8 2019, 01:47 AM

Regular
1,035 posts

the paid and free currency separation is not uncommon actually. Games like Grand Summoners and Bandori has shared similar system in their gacha.

Some asking why is it ok for Cygames to sell guaranteed SSR unit in one paid multipull in Granblue Fantasy but not ok when Pokemon Master doing the same thing?

Well personally,I think it's unfair to compare a game that is well known for it's generousity in giving away free currency and summons to a new game that has very low premium currency income. the 7% SSR drop rates in Pokemon Master doesn't mean much to me when we can barely make 2-3 multipulls every month. No very appealing and certainly won't entice me to spend and support.
WhyYouSoSerious
post Sep 8 2019, 04:46 AM

bruised banana
500 posts

QUOTE(Rei7 @ Sep 7 2019, 09:40 PM)
Yeah waiting for more 5* to be added for less chance to get a dupe.

Also game is doing rather well.

Well, I'm not surprise since pokemon franchise still have strong fanbase.

5 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0149sec    0.45    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:17 PM