Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Does SEO need any software or platform to analyse?, seo

views

ally77 P
post Nov 2 2020, 03:18 AM

Probation
14 posts

If you are looking to learn SEO then there isn't any tool that will help you learn SEO. You must get help from other SEO professionals by participating in conversations by posting your questions like you did with this thread and also follow the top SEO blogs to know about the latest techniques in SEO. If you talk about tools then Ahref and SEMrush are pretty useful to make an SEO strategy by analysing not only your website but also your competitors's websites too.
taiwanplay P
post Nov 3 2020, 12:27 PM

Probation
3 posts

I think is better to master Google Search Console and Google Analytics first before using paid tools.
Adam1k P
post Nov 23 2020, 10:08 PM

Probation
2 posts

QUOTE(Eizzah Fatimah @ Nov 3 2020, 01:31 PM)
I myself use Ahref to analyze my website SEO performance.
For you to learn and also have hands-on experience it's better if you have your own website and analyze the same on Ahref.
As you are heading towards SEO learning and online marketing,
why not get your own website for learning and future projects as well?
In addition to Ahrefs, there is also a good Semrush service. In general, they are similar, but there are still differences. I would reccomend to search for high DA websites (+50) and offer them an editorial contribution. You have to provide a high-quality content - something very specific with narrow focus, also make sure to include some of your previous works as an example if you have such. You can also use the ink building service if you want to save time.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0192sec    0.17    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 6th March 2021 - 03:18 AM