Bad / Dirty Salesman Tactics, Read In. You maybe the next!

TSAre_keem
post Jun 27 2007, 05:26 PM

I'm riders, not rempit
2,123 posts

QUOTE(Matrix @ Jun 27 2007, 09:04 AM)
I wuld like to imagine the conversation between the Japan HQ boss screwing the local branch HOD.

smile.gif smile.gif

Add ur own version here....i guess that's why Malaysia will never be able to compete as long as the Malaysia attitude exist. Japanese people don't play-play. That's why they're so succcessful.
ROFL ! laugh.gif laugh.gif

anyway, my bro had just collect the car this morning. haiz, that salesman so-so only, asking for a free petrol but said, 'my commission only little.. bla bla bla' . no time to hear that, just left the dealer center... IMO, Toyota should teach their salesman to treat their customer better.. wink.gif

finkl1
post Jun 27 2007, 08:21 PM

379 posts

since it's past, i guess the sharing part here is to have an official receipt of the downpayment with the state trade-in value of the car, written in the receipt as well....

black and white brings in the legal.
IF the salesman wanna say uncle , aunties and shit datuk datin stories...just walk out....

A balance payment would quickly make this legal and by the law as a consumer. .....
Wanna play re-value again?....THINK again salesman...I'll see you in court...yeah...forgery, consumer manipulation and fraud information would get me not only a refund...but a damage claim of $5-10k on top of my time and aggravation.

Get a NISSAN!.
ahahhaha

jssim
post Jun 28 2007, 01:09 AM

he~~~he~~~he~~~
1,745 posts

i think this should b happened in dealer but not a branch..
anywhere, u can complaint to their hq in shah alam..
the saleaman will fired very soon...ha....ha....ha....

0.0122sec    0.64    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:30 PM