Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Bad / Dirty Salesman Tactics, Read In. You maybe the next!

views

TSAre_keem
post Jun 27 2007, 05:26 PM

I'm riders, not rempit
2,123 posts

QUOTE(Matrix @ Jun 27 2007, 09:04 AM)
I wuld like to imagine the conversation between the Japan HQ boss screwing the local branch HOD.

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

smile.gif smile.gif

Add ur own version here....i guess that's why Malaysia will never be able to compete as long as the Malaysia attitude exist. Japanese people don't play-play. That's why they're so succcessful.
ROFL ! laugh.gif laugh.gif

anyway, my bro had just collect the car this morning. haiz, that salesman so-so only, asking for a free petrol but said, 'my commission only little.. bla bla bla' . no time to hear that, just left the dealer center... IMO, Toyota should teach their salesman to treat their customer better.. wink.gif

finkl1
post Jun 27 2007, 08:21 PM

Casual
379 posts

since it's past, i guess the sharing part here is to have an official receipt of the downpayment with the state trade-in value of the car, written in the receipt as well....

black and white brings in the legal.
IF the salesman wanna say uncle , aunties and shit datuk datin stories...just walk out....

A balance payment would quickly make this legal and by the law as a consumer. .....
Wanna play re-value again?....THINK again salesman...I'll see you in court...yeah...forgery, consumer manipulation and fraud information would get me not only a refund...but a damage claim of $5-10k on top of my time and aggravation.

Get a NISSAN!.
ahahhaha

jssim
post Jun 28 2007, 01:09 AM

he~~~he~~~he~~~
1,745 posts

i think this should b happened in dealer but not a branch..
anywhere, u can complaint to their hq in shah alam..
the saleaman will fired very soon...ha....ha....ha....

3 Pages < 1 2 3Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0122sec    0.64    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:30 PM